• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

IMG_5175.jpeg

IMG_5174.jpeg

WTF? Did you not pay for it?

Paid for it many times over. I didn't press the issue. They had me over a barrel. The night before the operation is when they told me.

I guess I need to clarify my situation. I went into the hospital to have a bypass done on that leg. 3 days later they said that the bypass failed. They went in and did a below the knee amputation. While in recovery (4th day in the hospital, they came in and said the amputation was not doing what they thought. So they had to do an above the knee amputation. So in reality, I had a bypass surgery, and then 2 amputations all within a week's time.

I gotta say, this ordeal has been the hardest on my body and my mind. Talk about wrapping all of this up in a nice little package. Well, it didn't work too well. I'm getting better with the outcome and I'm okay with it now.

Thanks to all of those who have kept me in their prayers. This means more to me than you can imagine. All I could think about is getting back on the Hide and being abused by the very best the internet has to offer.

Yeah.

Seen it more than a couple times that way.

From vasc issues or trauma.

Let us know if you need anything.
As Lawless mentioned, lotta folks around who would give a hand

Thank you for the kind offer. I have 3 churches who have offered anything and everything. I've got family members I didn't know about come out of the wood works to offer a hand and a wife who demands that she is a part of every aspect, so I'm in good hands.

You don't know how many casseroles we've had to throw away. .

Thank you for the kind offer. I have 3 churches who have offered anything and everything. I've got family members I didn't know about come out of the wood works to offer a hand and a wife who demands that she is a part of every aspect, so I'm in good hands.

That gives me a huge smile to read.

1984 my mom was 27 with 3 small boys and a cancer diagnosis.

We didnt cook a meal for a year. Family and townspeople took care of us.

Talked to mom yesterday (was told after chemo there was zero chance of survival). Headed to see her and dad in a couple days.
Im a huge fan of prayer.

Continued Blessings to you and yours.
🙏🙏🙏

Paid for it many times over. I didn't press the issue. They had me over a barrel. The night before the operation is when they told me.

I guess I need to clarify my situation. I went into the hospital to have a bypass done on that leg. 3 days later they said that the bypass failed. They went in and did a below the knee amputation. While in recovery (4th day in the hospital, they came in and said the amputation was not doing what they thought. So they had to do an above the knee amputation. So in reality, I had a bypass surgery, and then 2 amputations all within a week's time.

I gotta say, this ordeal has been the hardest on my body and my mind. Talk about wrapping all of this up in a nice little package. Well, it didn't work too well. I'm getting better with the outcome and I'm okay with it now.

Thanks to all of those who have kept me in their prayers. This means more to me than you can imagine. All I could think about is getting back on the Hide and being abused by the very best the internet has to offer.
I doubt my mental state would be anywhere near yours if I had to go through that. Prayers for you man.

Gotta admit, I was a little shocked to see your post. I was sure the grim reaper came for you. Take care old fella! Glad youre back!

Let's not get carried away. He lost a leg, no reason for me to give him a hand.

Thinking about it that aint very Christian of me. If you need a hand I guess you could have my left one if you really need it and our blood types match.
The right one? Oh trust me...you don't want that one....

July 19, 1923, The Missoulian
TRAGEDY OF YEARS AGO MUTELY TOLD
Skeletons of Moose and Human Found in Glacier;
Past Recalled
Kalispell,. July 18. -- Mute evidence of a bygone tragedy of the woods was discovered a few days ago by Glacier Park Ranger Joe McKelvey near Many Glaciers.
In a thicket about three miles from the chalets, Mr. McKelvey found the skeleton of a moose and upon closer investigation discovered a human skeleton underneath. An inspection of the position of the bones, the remains of an old 45-70 rifle with an empty shell, jammed In the breech and an old Hudson Bay knife with the shaft broken, revealed plainly enough that the unfortunate, man fired one shot, mortally , wounding the moose which had charged. Upon his attempt to pump in a fresh shell the ejector had jammed. Futile recourse was had to the hunting knife which had been unavailing in defending himself against the charge.
Evidently the man had been trampled to death before the moose succumbed to the gunshot.
Old timers in the vicinity recall the disappearance of a French-Canadian trapper about 18 years ago, but none remember his name. There is no doubt but that the accident occurred many years ago for the man's rubbers were bleached and shrunken with exposure of many years, the stock of the gun was almost consumed with decay and the rust of both knife and gun barrel was plainly the accumulation of years
Image 3.jpeg

Last edited:

Yo dude, you turned the saga of that truck into an EPIC journey worth an entire TV travel documentary. If you had a dashcam with good audio running, or you plan to install one, you can put together a 10+ hour nonstop roadtrip and engine sound ASMR vid + kickass Americana scenery that will get you to the top of Youtube's ranking in no time. People love good content with actual love and effort placed behind it and travel docs are amongst some of the most viewed content on the Web...

Yo dude, you turned the saga of that truck into an EPIC journey worth an entire TV travel documentary. If you had a dashcam with good audio running, or you plan to install one, you can put together a 10+ hour nonstop roadtrip and engine sound ASMR vid + kickass Americana scenery that will get you to the top of Youtube's ranking in no time. People love good content with actual love and effort placed behind it and travel docs are amongst some of the most viewed content on the Web...
Too many people would give me crap for putting pizza on pineapple

Dude... I don't think he needs a hand. Unless I read it wrong, he needs a leg.

But, hey... Bullgear... glad you are doing well and have a good sense of humor.

Honestly, I need to go see a sawbones one of these days. I'm getting twinges of circulation 'issues' and need to set aside my hate of the medical profession for a consult. I think I last saw a doc in 2018. Probably need to stop acting immortal at my age...

Cheers,

Sirhr