• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

I have 2 30 gallon stills hooked up to 220 outlets in an extra bedroom and a 5 gallon stove top still from when I make too much wine and distill it down into brandy
I'm not sure of the laws in other countries, but if you're in the United States, you should probably keep that information to yourself.

The old “you can make so much for personal use” line is flat wrong.

I’m for personal freedom, but don’t catch a case because of social media.

823560-8f032d33b3e3586916110d520920ea65.data

And I responded that I am not a liberal, why would I defend them.
But if we are just handing out random homework I ask you to list what an idiot brings to a discussion when they are unable to understand the premise of an argument. Who rather than actually making any counter arguments supported by evidence instead goes off on random but irrelevant tangents, uses labels to attack rather than defend and is seriously proud of their capacity to ignore facts, dismiss reason and embrace comically absurd conspiracy theories.
I hope whoever you are trying to impress is genuinely touched by your obedient sensibilities and parroting propaganda.
Fact remains that Biden has been the most fascist and corrupt leader we have had in modern history. And all the accusations against trump have actually been biden/ Obama/Clinton crimes like Russian collusion, Ukraine meddling, improper foreign interests , corruption, using feds,nsa to suppress other parties. But you were told to call him a fascist and racist and you did as told, but you might not get the attaboy you seek. There is no substance In your message other than we are supposed have trump derangement syndrome. You accuse others of what you are doing, failing to use logic or principles to navigating these screwy politics.
let’s just save these virtue signaling ideas for Barb and her liberal friends. You can still brag about how you straightened everyone out, and support sensible gun control and free $ for some.
moderation is the constitution and limited government, not being 1/2 way to msnbc.