• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

tumblr_5f5fbfeba0ef6a4441ae4f609d2ba01b_82633ffc_1280.jpg

Reminds me.
Heard a "SCREECHHH" when I was in yard tother day.
Stuck my head out the barn and an osprey was toting a catfish from the pond at next door methopolis. A bald eagle was trying to steal the catfish, and eventually did. Its not so much THAT it happened, but where it happened. This isn't exactly the wilds of Alaskan frontier here.
I just stood there in mild shock.
Of course....it didn't happen cause you know...this day and age...we got cellphones at our fingertips. Also we'd have pics of Bigfoot if he existed.

Sorry.....no pics.

That quote is in a book written by one of his secret service detail.

R
an uncle of mine was in secret service while Kennedy was in office and then LBJ.

one of his few family stories was being on the detail guarding LBJ at his ranch. The agents were jet lagged and tired. Around 0200 the agents were tired and someone made a pot of coffee. LBJ woke up to the smell of coffee.

He walks into area and curses the men guarding him like dogs. Tells them to never @#$& make coffee in his house again. He was that much of an asshole.

Old uncle didn’t talk much. He was a fabulous man that stayed in incredible shape until his late 70’s. He had seen the elephant but would never tell.

Last edited: