• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

No, the tail lights look identical,
002-1970-AAR-Cuda-Mecum-Ralley-Red-MOPAR-340.jpg

I don't know that much about the Challenger.

I had the 'Cuda.

This Torino, 428CJ (SCJ?) belonged to the dad of a friend of mine when he was in high school

Once he started looking for it, it took the son 10 years to find it and another 12 to get the owner to sell it back to him so he could give it to his dad for his birthday

They are restoring it together

This is a picture of him hauling it back home to the ranch where it started out

View attachment 8315179
That Torino should have been 429 CJ or SCJ . 428s stopped in 69 that is a 70 year model .

heard about it on the radio from memory. bet she'll make sure all the doors arent left open from now on. if she has any brains, she'd get a shotgun for any future sightings of snakes. even though theyre protected, like all natives, they all meet their maker from time to time. what happens in fight club, stays in fight club :ROFLMAO:

where i am, there are red belly black snakes and eastern browns. fortunately i have only come across red bellys.

Reactions: Lawless
So true. Working on the latest remodel project (reference the retired guy thread). Hardwood floor with old linoleum glued to it. Then on top of that was 1/8" plywood nailed down and vinyl flooring on top of that.
PXL_20240106_201151661 (1).jpg

PXL_20240109_211853060 (1).jpg

And going the other direction is this. So far I have counted six different types of flooring in this house. It was built in 1957 and they just put new flooring on top of the old. And then the probably wondered why the floor wasn't level.