• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

No she's not! And tested for drug use as part of NCATA competition. When you see interviews of her she has a very female voice and sweet personality. She actually did regular gymnastics from age 4 through high school in Arizona. She is 5'10", my first thought was her face looks cushingoid or combo. cushings/acromegaly; but familial partial liposdystrophy can also produce fat atrophy that makes muscles more pronounced. I hope neither is true,as both have significant longterm medical implications.

Many that see her performance don't want to accept her strength, and that she is just hard core elite athlete who works at it daily and makes the most of what she has. She just lead the Baylor Acrobatics and Tumbling team to their ninth consecutive title. When you see her face and neck - you see an obese person, but she has insane muscle definition. She just got a NIL(Next in Line) contract with the WWE, will be interesting to see if she becomes the female Hulk of the WWE.

Is Bayley Humphrey Trans? Gender, Sexuality And Disease​

Is Bayley Humphrey Trans?: The speculation surrounding Bayley Humphrey’s gender identity is primarily fueled by her extraordinary strength.
Her powerful physique has consistently astonished viewers and given rise to various assumptions.
Bayley Humphrey With The NCATA Championship
Bayley Humphrey With The NCATA Championship (Source: Instagram)
Bayley Humphrey, a senior from Chandler, Arizona, currently attends Baylor University, pursuing a major in Health Science Studies.
As a dedicated acrobatics and tumbling team member, she actively competes in the Big 12.
In her family life, Bayley is the daughter of Judson and Cynthia Humphrey.
She shares her upbringing with a sister, Catelyn, and two brothers, Caleb and Zach.
Having embarked on her gymnastics journey at age 4, Bayley later transitioned to cheerleading at 12.

Who is Baylor Cheerleader 45, Bayley Humphrey? Meet the viral acrobatics and tumbling star with an incredible physique

That wasn’t the question…..

Reactions: klf
I hope this in no one here….

I had my own “People Of Walmart” experience last evening.
The front was even more ….. more ….. and she has a mustache.

At some point she looked at herself in the mirror and said “hell yeah you sexy woman”.

IMG_2874.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC