• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

200_jpg-1847583.JPG

my GF hangs around with those liberal types...and she was talking about a friend of hers who identifies as....i shit you not....a "non-binary bisexual"...

i asked her to explain to me exactly what the fuck a "non-binary bisexual" was.....and it was like charlie day explaining his Pepe Silva conspiracy theory...
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

my GF hangs around with those liberal types...and she was talking about a friend of hers who identifies as....i shit you not....a "non-binary bisexual"...

i asked her to explain to me exactly what the fuck a "non-binary bisexual" was.....and it was like charlie day explaining his Pepe Silva conspiracy theory...
tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg
You misspelled attention whore.

R

UNDER I KID YOU FNK NOT. When you fill out the paperwork to buy a gun there are now three sex choices: MALE, FEMALE, NON-BINARY. Can you FKN believe that shit. Dealers had to throw out all their old forms and start using the new forms after FUCKNUTS took over.

• Wow
Reactions: Lawless
UNDER I KID YOU FNK NOT. When you fill out the paperwork to buy a gun there are now three sex choices: MALE, FEMALE, NON-BINARY. Can you FKN believe that shit. Dealers had to throw out all their old forms and start using the new forms after FUCKNUTS took over.
I’m gonna be checking the non-binary box every time just to mess with their numbers!