• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Am I missing it
Just turned 100,000 miles
“Seen a thing or two together”
That’s about 5,000 miles a year

only thing you two have seen together is the inside of the garage lol
I don't use it to go get groceries, it only comes out to do truck shit. If I only had videos. Pretty much everyone of those miles is a memory for me and my family.

I don't use it to go get groceries, it only comes out to do truck shit. If I only had videos. Pretty much everyone of those miles is a memory for me and my family.
My 2014 only has 42,000 on it. I only use it to do truck shit too. I use it around the ranch and to tow a race car. I have a company car and the company pays for gas and insurance, so I use that for everything else.

Reactions: 2ndamendfan
My 2014 only has 42,000 on it. I only use it to do truck shit too. I use it around the ranch and to tow a race car. I have a company car and the company pays for gas and insurance, so I use that for everything else.
My 2014 F350 Powerstroke only has 18K. I used it mainly to tow a boat, travel trailer and dump trailer. I don't have the boat or tt anymore, so I've been thinking of selling and buying or trading for an F150. It's worth more than I paid for it, so I might just keep it.

trona pinnacles.jpeg

Has anyone else noticed that I've yet to start seeing highly modified Ford Broncos yet? For all the hype, it seems to have busted.
I don't think they've hit dealers yet and it's going to take a few months to get aftermarket parts fitted. Not to mention you can get it pretty set up right from the start. Room for 35" tires is no joke. A little cutting and 37"s will likely fit.

Give a year after they hit dealers and you'll see everything you'll ever want.

Also, there's two very different versions.

Ive been seeing them at my dealers several times. Ones I'm seeing are worse than the smallest Jeep Wranglers. Seriously. Im thinking they'd get hung up in the mall parking lots.

Its a damn shame what these are compared to the 66-77s.

Ive been seeing them at my dealers several times. Ones I'm seeing are worse than the smallest Jeep Wranglers. Seriously. Im thinking they'd get hung up in the mall parking lots.

Are you sure?

What Does a Reservation Do For You?​

It gets you one step closer to owning the all-new Bronco.​

Reserve now to secure your Bronco. Beginning in January 2021, you will be able to convert your reservation to an order with your preferred Ford Dealer.
In May 2021, your Ford Dealer will be able to provide an approximate date for the delivery of your Bronco. Initial Bronco 2 and 4-door deliveries are targeted to begin in summer 2021.
Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door reservations, deliveries may extend into the 2022 calendar year.
Preproduction computer-generated image shown. Not representative of vehicle reserved. Vehicle available beginning summer 2021.

If so, can you post up some pics? Would love to see one in the wild.

Last edited:

Except the Fords don’t have the shitty fiat engines in them like the Jeeps do.

Reactions: Ravenworks
I looked at them really hard in person and they're not there yet.
If I'm going to spend $50k on a Bronco it's going to be an old one.

I thought the same thing but that’s the Bronco Sport. Totally not a bronco....I hope.

Has anyone else noticed that I've yet to start seeing highly modified Ford Broncos yet? For all the hype, it seems to have busted.

What you have been seeing is the Bronco Sport, a small standard SUV. The Bronco is not in dealers yet. Trust me I am in constant contact with the dealer about them.

Sasquatch with 35s from factory and manual for the win😎