• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

fish nuts.gif

I've had the displeasure of knowing several very dedicated cyclists, and every single one of them believed public roadways were their personal gym and motorists have no right to interfere with their exercise routine (which was always in full tour de france spandex attire).
Single track motherfuckers. Stay in your lane, you are not special.

Reactions: Odysseus1911
Man that is a bunch of stuff happening.

Have duties been assigned?

I mean who is supposed to do the seat thing?
Trust me, with a calf it can all happen at once. Once they go into "suck" mode they can get real focused and kinetic. Letting it even close to her jawline is a risky move.

Trust me, with a calf it can all happen at once. Once they go into "suck" mode they can get real focused and kinetic. Letting it even close to her jawline is a risky move.

Yep. I was raised on the farm . . . and had I don't know how many bottle calves.

They do get a little "enthusiastic" when nursing.

I can't plant because we have clay and rocks. It's difficult to get grass to grow, much less any vegetable. Thought about raised beds, but I'm just not into it.

Veggie gardens are like boats. It's best to have a friend or neighbor that has one.

Reactions: mikeinfwa and Duc
I can't plant because we have clay and rocks. It's difficult to get grass to grow, much less any vegetable. Thought about raised beds, but I'm just not into it.

Veggie gardens are like boats. It's best to have a friend or neighbor that has one.
Start amending it, add fine mulch, compost or even leaf mulch or leaves which are free most of the time.

Reactions: Sgt47
LOL, never been to western NC I assume.

Except for the eastern 1/3rd, NC is all red with a little bottom dirt and some gray clay in places.

I have the gray clay and lots of rocks. I'd need something industrial to break up my soil. I've given up on the idea of a garden. It took my son and me 3 hours to dig a 3ft wide by 2 ft deep hole to plant a tree in the front yard. Most of that was pick work.

• Wow
Reactions: Sgt47 and Lawless
I have the gray clay and lots of rocks. I'd need something industrial to break up my soil. I've given up on the idea of a garden. It took my son and me 3 hours to dig a 3ft wide by 2 ft deep hole to plant a tree in the front yard. Most of that was pick work.
Mine is rocky red, a single bottom plow and disc will bust it up well though.