• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

so true. It's been 6yrs and I still can't even think about getting another dog
I know how you feel. I'm an old geezer and I've been through several dogs but always find that a new pup helps. They don't replace your lost friend, but there's good medicine in puppy breath.

This is my newest.

3E9A0855.jpg

I'm very torn if I'll get another dog once my two old farts pass on. They kinda feed off each other. One is a pug and one is a great dane.

My dane knows when I'm about to or having a seizure amd he is always standing over top of me when I come out of it. Like he knows I need protecting. He also know when I'm just down having a bad day and will come up behind me an lay his head on my shoulder.

The pug, has kinda grown on me. He ended up having pneumonia a few months back and I ended up giving him an IV with some antibiotics which cleared him right up after about the 2nd dose. He is 14 now. The Dane will be 9 this August.

Doc

so true. It's been 6yrs and I still can't even think about getting another dog

It took me 14 years to get over it to the point where I felt okay with another dog.

I wish I hadn't been such a fool and waited so long.

20210706_092719.jpg

Yesterday, watching the TDF with me.
I'm pretty sure she was just pretending to sleep. 😂

My 9 year LOVES that channel on youtube.

She enjoyed his tour of the rocket manufacturer in AL a lot. And the arctic submarine stuff he did.

She doesnt get much youtube freedom and that one is always ok. She soaks up the info like a sponge and then wants to try stuff. 😁
Get her to check out Stuff Made Here. He made the explosive bat that was on Smarter Every Day.

She likes that one too!!

And Rober. He makes science stuff fun and always helps create the drive for doing stuff vs video games and tv

My reasoning was that I didn't want to go through the pain of losing a loved pet again.
After getting Cherry, I realized I could do it again.

How could I say no to this:
View attachment 7663463

That turned into this thing:

View attachment 7663464
that's awesome! good for you on the rescue. Mine was a rescue, odd dog, no one like him but he and I were like thieves in a candy store. Longest night ever was burying him and saying good bye. was cold, started to rain and I kept looking out the window wondering if he was cold ...like a fking movie lol

one day, not anytime soon but I love dogs and glad to see people here regard them as strongly as I do. People don't realize, dogs have the emotional and cognitive abilities of a 3-5yr old child! How we treat animals says a lot about us.

that's awesome! good for you on the rescue. Mine was a rescue, odd dog, no one like him but he and I were like thieves in a candy store. Longest night ever was burying him and saying good bye. was cold, started to rain and I kept looking out the window wondering if he was cold ...like a fking movie lol

one day, not anytime soon but I love dogs and glad to see people here regard them as strongly as I do. People don't realize, dogs have the emotional and cognitive abilities of a 3-5yr old child! How we treat animals says a lot about us.
If you haven't been to this thread I recommend it. Remembrance of good dogs from the past along with pictures of the cute dogs from the Hide. It's a helpful supporting thread. It also needs more people posting regularly.

Btw the Hide is a good place to ask for help with a new dog's name when you get to that point.

That is really just one cool dog, mike

Having mixed breeds in her gives her some pretty cool traits.
German Wirehair part makes her love the finding things and going on a natural point.
I still haven't been able to snap a pic of her with a full on tail curl, foot lifted point.
One day, I'll get it.

20210509_184351.jpg

The Great Pyrenees allows her to chill and just watch things without chasing stuff. She's our neighborhood watch dog.

If she's not keeping an eye on the peanut thieves, this is her other state.
Watching.
She doesn't mess with the cat. She doesn't chase squirrels on, in or across the road.
She will go after squirrels on our side of the road.

20200104_172748.jpg

BTW, her mom is full blooded pittie.

Here's one of her brothers.

Screenshot_20181113-211500_Messages.jpg

Having mixed breeds in her gives her some pretty cool traits.
German Wirehair part makes her love the finding things and going on a natural point.
I still haven't been able to snap a pic of her with a full on tail curl, foot lifted point.
One day, I'll get it.

View attachment 7663732

The Great Pyrenees allows her to chill and just watch things without chasing stuff. She's our neighborhood watch dog.

If she's not keeping an eye on the peanut thieves, this is her other state.
Watching.
She doesn't mess with the cat. She doesn't chase squirrels on, in or across the road.
She will go after squirrels on our side of the road.

View attachment 7663734

BTW, her mom is full blooded pittie.

Here's one of her brothers.

View attachment 7663742
Chewwybewwwy needs tweats!

How about the guy taking the pic. They didn’t even give him a gun...

Been there, done that, got the tee shirt. It was 2 years ago, but we didn’t need a reservation...
where is that, what is that?

How about the guy taking the pic. They didn’t even give him a gun...

Been there, done that, got the tee shirt. It was 2 years ago, but we didn’t need a reservation...
Done it a few times now myself. Always love the point you get above the clouds.

Those damn false tops always pissed me off the first time.

Doc

Reactions: Sgt47

Will you guys please stop. Mine is only three and you got me looking at him and dreading the day already.

Imagine pulling into a campground to use the facillities. You drop your trousers and sit down preparing to do business, and hear the buzz of a rattlesnake below big jim and the twins.

This really happened to a friend yesterday. Not sure he will be able to crap for a week. Later in the day he found another one on the road.(hanging on gate)

You cant make this shit up🤣💩

123_1(1).jpeg

123_1.jpeg

Last edited:
Imagine pulling into a campground to use the facillities. You drop your trousers and sit down preparing to do business, and hear the buzz of a rattlesnake below big jim and the twins.

This really happened to a friend yesterday. Not sure he will be able to crap for a week. Later in the day he found another one on the road.(hanging on gate)

You cant make this shit up🤣💩

View attachment 7664832

View attachment 7664827
In days of yore, more black widow spider bites occurred in the ole two holer outhouse. Black Widows love dark, (and apparently smelly) places. When ole Joe or Fred would sit down to take a leisurely (expletive deleted) the “twins” would get a ”nice” little bite from said, male hating widow.

In days of yore, more black widow spider bites occurred in the ole two holer outhouse. Black Widows love dark, (and apparently smelly) places. When ole Joe or Fred would sit down to take a leisurely (expletive deleted) the “twins” would get a ”nice” little bite from said, male hating widow.

Flies, dung beetles, etc., love the heat, moisture, and "food" sources available in an outhouse. Black-widow and brown-recluse spiders appreciate the target-rich environment you provide for them.. They just don't know how to thank you.🕷

That's why my wife and I no longer go camping.... :rolleyes:

But my son and future SIL are safe :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68