• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FYI, we only have Free Speech here

What would you look like ?
1667938604636.gif

I’m late to the party as usual, and have so far only read Frank’s OP, but fellas, I just gotta say…

That was maybe the best post you’ve ever made, Frank! Why? Because I envisioned you as Grandpa Frank sitting down and telling some young, new snowflakes that their a bunch of pansy ass bitches, but doing it with a smile and a twinkle in your eye as you insert not just a mere dash, but a whole ass 50lb bag, of suggestive sarcasm and backhanded insults (“invisible means you can’t see those hurtful word no mo’!”) towards them for being so soft, lol.

This should be stickied and added to the legendary reference thread, and I haven’t even read past the first post. Bravo!!! :ROFLMAO:

LOL, you got me! I actually changed that sentence a few times and switched between a phrase where “their” would have been correct to the one you see and absolutely missed that, lol. The “troller” has become the “trollee!” :ROFLMAO:

It's all good. I'm already apparently a Neo Nazi according to a certain group of people, so I guess I will now take the role of a Grammar Nazi as well. ;)