• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FYI, we only have Free Speech here

FREE DEERSNIPER!!!
Seen this on 95 yesterday.
FE05EB09-1464-4491-B8FA-2736384453C1.jpeg

Well let's see, as long as I been here the only person I've ever had on my ignore list is dead. I've only used the report button twice. Once was because a thread I made didn't go the way I wanted to so I wanted it locked or deleted and it was. Second was when those infamous pics of me showed up in another thread shortly after Frank made a post talking about how he was sick of seeing those pics. I sent the report when I knew Frank wasn't online so the other mods would get it instead. I asked if just the posts with the pics could be deleted and I believe it was Mike who picked up the report and basically told me to go fuck myself and the pics stayed up.

So yeah, not that bad of a record on my end for as long as I been here. Nowadays as I've embraced the Libertarian lifestyle as the years have rolled on, I doubt I'll ever use the ignore or report function ever again. It was faggy for me to do that back then and just as faggy now.

While on the subject of free speech let's talk about hate speech for a second. I've hated for awhile now how the rules at the top say no hate speech. What is hate speech? What's hateful sounding to one member could be perfectly fine for another. Obviously we can't have total 100% freedom because there's no money to be made from an 8Chan type of site that no advertisers would wanna touch. So what is the Hide's official definition of "hate speech"?

Well let's see, as long as I been here the only person I've ever had on my ignore list is dead. I've only used the report button twice. Once was because a thread I made didn't go the way I wanted to so I wanted it locked or deleted and it was. Second was when those infamous pics of me showed up in another thread shortly after Frank made a post talking about how he was sick of seeing those pics. I sent the report when I knew Frank wasn't online so the other mods would get it instead. I asked if just the posts with the pics could be deleted and I believe it was Mike who picked up the report and basically told me to go fuck myself and the pics stayed up.

So yeah, not that bad of a record on my end for as long as I been here. Nowadays as I've embraced the Libertarian lifestyle as the years have rolled on, I doubt I'll ever use the ignore or report function ever again. It was faggy for me to do that back then and just as faggy now.

While on the subject of free speech let's talk about hate speech for a second. I've hated for awhile now how the rules at the top say no hate speech. What is hate speech? What's hateful sounding to one member could be perfectly fine for another. Obviously we can't have total 100% freedom because there's no money to be made from an 8Chan type of site that no advertisers would wanna touch. So what is the Hide's official definition of "hate speech"?
If a mod hates what is said.....banned. What is said doesn’t have to express hate at all. That’s how its been applied to me anyhow. Several times.

Reactions: Salad_shooter

In the spirit of KBJ

I can't tell you what hate speech is. I'm not a butthurt liberal racist white lady

We used to have a better definition of Hate Speech; it was primarily focused on specific segments of the population.

It's those high-level things like the N-word, that we have always considered hate speech as it was defined prior to now

Calling someone here a dipshit (or the most common variants) was never part of it,

Unlike Clerks II, we can't take any of it back; only Hollywood can do that

Reactions: akmike47 and lash
Calling someone a shit cunt is not hate speech.

Calling theis a scamming piece of shit is not hate speech, as most people think its true.

Calling @308pirate a poor. Could go either way really. (Hah, making a point dude, still love ya*).

*See, not hate speech, its a joke. Like him not being a poor.

Deersniper makes a point, to online and offline to mother fuck me every chance he gets, why? Because I earn money, and he doesn't like it.
Lol what ? So far off base it’s not even funny. On every point.

You must have no sense of humor.

About like you calling me an asshole for asking in the ZCO thread when they are gonna do NF style torture tests

Reactions: Doc68
Sounds like a jelly .gov parasite/tyrant
Is this your only come back?? Ree your a guberment bootlicking glowie...
This statement is made by someone that posted naked selfie on a mostly men's shooting forum.

I could go on but there's no need.
it was done to fuck with you... obviously it worked. Over a year later you are still thinking about it. And I’m still laughing my ass off... i’ve been living nude in your head rent free... lol

I remember that thread. You were trying to brag about running or working out.

Go back to grinder.

And yes. Fuck the murdering feds

View attachment 7992675

They intentionally murdered more
Children at Waco then were supposedly murdered at Newtown.
O back to defending the actions of a pedophile that was fucking those kids. David Koresh is responsible for that too he was a kiddy fucker who Was too much of a pussy to come out and face the consequences of his actions

But I know... the guberment...

O back to defending the actions of a pedophile that was fucking those kids. David Koresh is responsible for that too he was a kiddy fucker who Was too much of a pussy to come out and face the consequences of his actions

But I know... the guberment...
Yeah that’s been debunked completely. And if he was , that would be a state matter.

Good thing they burned those kids up to save them

“”

Shortly before the Waco showdown, U.S. government officials signed an international Chemical Weapons Convention treaty pledging never to use nerve agents, mustard gas, and other compounds, including tear gas against enemy soldiers. But the treaty contained a loophole permitting governments to gas their own people. On April 19, 1993, the FBI pumped CS gas and methyl chloride, a potentially lethal, flammable combination, into the Davidians’ residence for six hours, disregarding explicit warnings that CS gas should not be used indoors.

“”

But interviews with federal and local officials, as well as a former member of the cult in Australia, indicate that those much-publicized allegations of beatings and sexual molestation did not generate much official action. Twice Koresh was investigated: A probe in California went nowhere; the other, in Texas, turned up no evidence of abuse.
Questions about child abuse remained unresolved as Texas officials reported Friday that they had never substantiated a child abuse allegation at the compound.

Yeah that’s been debunked completely. And if he was , that would be a state matter.

“”

Shortly before the Waco showdown, U.S. government officials signed an international Chemical Weapons Convention treaty pledging never to use nerve agents, mustard gas, and other compounds, including tear gas against enemy soldiers. But the treaty contained a loophole permitting governments to gas their own people. On April 19, 1993, the FBI pumped CS gas and methyl chloride, a potentially lethal, flammable combination, into the Davidians’ residence for six hours, disregarding explicit warnings that CS gas should not be used indoors.

“”

But interviews with federal and local officials, as well as a former member of the cult in Australia, indicate that those much-publicized allegations of beatings and sexual molestation did not generate much official action. Twice Koresh was investigated: A probe in California went nowhere; the other, in Texas, turned up no evidence of abuse.
Questions about child abuse remained unresolved as Texas officials reported Friday that they had never substantiated a child abuse allegation at the compound.
Liar! He literally had children with underage women, had a 12 year old wife, Rachel Jones little sister.

Those Branchdavidians were pussies, that used children as a human shield and you’re a turd for not recognizing it.

You are 100% dead on the inside. Fucking piece of trash

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
"I am here from the government to help"

What gringo john doesn't want to admit is that they could have picked him up any day of the week as he walked into town. They couldn't prove anything so they trumped up the gun charges for the search warrant. Then there bad ass swat team raided the place like it was Fallujah.
I got ten to one that the couple swat guys that were shot was from friendly fire. We'd never see the real ballistics because they are under the JFK files. But I bet Lon hariuchi has a notch on his stick for those shots.

"I am here from the government to help"

What gringo john doesn't want to admit is that they could have picked him up any day of the week as he walked into town. They couldn't prove anything so they trumped up the gun charges for the search warrant. Then there bad ass swat team raided the place like it was Fallujah.
I got ten to one that the couple swat guys that were shot was from friendly fire. We'd never see the real ballistics because they are under the JFK files. But I bet Lon hariuchi has a notch on his stick for those shots.

And their budget was about to be cut big time
And they named it “operation showtime “

12905F5B-9BA5-48FC-894F-0D43113EC4F3.jpeg

You are a stooge. Has the last couple years of PRAVDA bullshit not opened your eyes?
Liar! He literally had children with underage women, had a 12 year old wife, Rachel Jones little sister.

Those Branchdavidians were pussies, that used children as a human shield and you’re a turd for not recognizing it.

You are 100% dead on the inside. Fucking piece of trash
Obviously not. So tell us about Ruby Ridge. Then about Russia and Trump. Then about JFK. Then about.....

“”

“”

Children convulsed so hard they broke their own backs from muscle spasms. Then FBI snipers shot anyone trying to get out and took selfies over the still smoldering corpses of children.

Children convulsed so hard they broke their own backs from muscle spasms. Then FBI snipers shot anyone trying to get out and took selfies over the still smoldering corpses of children.
97841B1A-75A4-4EFD-8082-766C7342E580.jpeg

No kids would have died had this wack job pedophile not USED THEM AS HUMAM SHIELDS.

97841B1A-75A4-4EFD-8082-766C7342E580.jpeg

These were all the kids he produced, fucking children.

While it’s tragic what happened but I do personally believe the feds fucked up when they burn that place down. They spent nearly 2 months trying to get all those young people out of there that sick fuck wasn’t gonna let it happen because he was hiding behind them like a pussy.

You Waco supporters are some sick nut jobs!!!

View attachment 7993354

No kids would have died had this wack job pedophile not USED THEM AS HUMAM SHIELDS.

View attachment 7993354

These were all the kids he produced, fucking children.

While it’s tragic what happened but I do personally believe the feds fucked up when they burn that place down. They spent nearly 2 months trying to get all those young people out of there that sick fuck wasn’t gonna let it happen because he was hiding behind them like a pussy.

You Waco supporters are some sick nut jobs!!!
Who said Anyone supported them you dumb fuck? If the government really wanted Koresh, they could have pinched him on his multiple predictable trips to town when he was literally by himself. Sometimes I almost think you get it, but then you say stupid shit like this to remove all doubts. Fuck off back to Reddit you zoomer trash.

Only if you believe everything the government says as absolute truth does anything you say make any sense.

No one supports a cult except the people in it. Too bad for you we have rights, and due process, because all your “truths” conveniently ignore that. It’s all here-say and propaganda. We’re never going to know the truth because your hero’s burned it all to the ground and murdered everyone.

First they came for the cultist crazies…and I said nothing.

Who said Anyone supported them you dumb fuck? If the government really wanted Koresh, they could have pinched him on his multiple predictable trips to town when he was literally by himself. Sometimes I almost think you get it, but then you say stupid shit like this to remove all doubts. Fuck off back to Reddit you zoomer trash.
Pinching him in town would have been a pointless waste of time.

The compound was not going down with out a fight. Period

Edit- they needed to catch them all in the building. For a guy who used to be a cup bender you should understand this

Pinching him in town would have been a pointless waste of time.

The compound was not going down with out a fight. Period

Edit- they needed to catch them all in the building. For a guy who used to be a cup bender you should understand this
You must be the assigned glowni&&3r for the hide.

Reactions: AMGtuned