• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FYI, we only have Free Speech here

What kind of beer......if it ain't Keystone Light or a Busch Latte it's just uppity shit. Those guys can fuck right off.....
Jusayin..😬
I’m with you….I love titties and Busch Light. Micro brew drinking, flannel wearing, neck bearded bitches.

Reactions: Skunk
Good post, Frank. I have used the report button, for Chinese scam posts and blanket posting that fucks up the site, etc. As to how people respond to my super duper friendly howdy doody posts, I can give a flying fuck. I can laugh and walk away if I feel like it.

Fwiw, I’ve never bothered to block anyone either. I don’t see the need.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
I only use report post buttons on any forum if I see bullshit spam
fuck spammers!!

otherwise, what would I be reporting? a pissing match or a thread off topic or bad language, who fucking cares
isn't that like MOM JIMMY IS TEASING ME AGAIN

Maybe the report button should pop up a choice
Is this Spam? YES or NO

click yes it allows you to report SPAMMING ASSHOLES that should be nuked from orbit

click No you get a pop up that says "reminder I am not your fucking mother" then progressively bans you for more and more time automatically. 1 hour then 4 hours then a day then 4 days and so on

Reactions: MK20
61D503BE-ADC2-4617-8393-45F691291911.png

What's up with the ignore button?

How can someone's posts on an online forum upset you so much that you just can't bear to see them?

At most I'll chuckle, think "what an asshole!" to myself and keep it moving without turning the hide into my own personalized safe space.

I just don't get it.

It would be neat to see the stats on who gets reported the most. Obviously it couldn't be public though or the fucking retards would make a game out of getting the highest score. Have I ever been reported?
I would bet more than a little bit of money that I’m at the top of that list and if I’m not at the top of the list of people being ignored I demand a recount!

I would bet more than a little bit of money that I’m at the top of that list and if I’m not at the top of the list of people being ignored I demand a recount!

I've never thought about reporting or ignoring you ,HOWEVER.......anytime I see you post in the motivational picture thread.... I do grab my welding hood and proceed with caution...... Had tha eye burn one too many times

No, fuck Deersniper,

He has no fucking clue how to act civil and when we tell him to tone it down, he argues

On top of Deersniper makes a point, to online and offline to mother fuck me every chance he gets, why? Because I earn money, and he doesn't like it.

I have no clue why you all like that asshat; probably because he is an asshole, and it's entertaining, but otherwise, he offers nothing to this site but headaches,

We just stopped dealing with him, he makes secondary accounts every time we try to remove him, so at this point we just ignore him,

He wasnt banned, just ignored
Hahahahaha. Best thing I’ve read in a while.
He’s a troll fag and even worse, a poor who tries to pretend otherwise.

You sound vaccinated.
I knew someone once whose username (not here) was in fact "Vaccinated". He was a bellend and an ignorant cretin long before covid was a twinkle in the chairman's eye, so it seems fitting.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
He’s a troll fag and even worse, a poor who tries to pretend otherwise.
So a guy that runs ZCO on all of his rifles, including the AR he totes around in his tractor while working, is a poor? I don't agree with a lot of things DS says but calling him a poor sounds like a major case of penis envy on your part.

No, fuck Deersniper,

He has no fucking clue how to act civil and when we tell him to tone it down, he argues

On top of Deersniper makes a point, to online and offline to mother fuck me every chance he gets, why? Because I earn money, and he doesn't like it.

I have no clue why you all like that asshat; probably because he is an asshole, and it's entertaining, but otherwise, he offers nothing to this site but headaches,

We just stopped dealing with him, he makes secondary accounts every time we try to remove him, so at this point we just ignore him,

He wasnt banned, just ignored
You know the deersniper vax only provides temporary protect against the original variant and doesn’t not prevent transmission right?

You know the deersniper vax only provides temporary protect against the original variant and doesn’t not prevent transmission right?
The next round of boosters will get rid of it, promise.

1667347651269.gif

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Thank you Frank. It's great to know someone still believes this is America.

It's nice to be able to come in here and talk smack. Blow off steam. Maybe learn something while I'm at it.

I've never intentionally reported someone.

I don't think I've been banned. Sometimes I'll be busy for a week or 3... I assume you get a notification of some type?

I cuss more than is probably needed... I'm known for doing it at work too... I do my best to keep it in the Bear Pit.

Mike

That was seriously some funny shit, it got the point across,lol.

So a guy that runs ZCO on all of his rifles, including the AR he totes around in his tractor while working, is a poor? I don't agree with a lot of things DS says but calling him a poor sounds like a major case of penis envy on your part.
He’s not poor on the outside. He’s poor on the inside... There’s a big difference

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
I guess the context of the comment I responded to went over your head. When someone throws out a trailer trash insult about someone being a poor they need to be responded to.

View attachment 7989145
Both are Fruit, contain sugar, grow on trees, contain seeds... tastey

Whats that got to do with comparing material wealth to inner happiness. Ie rich on the outside but dead poor inside?

Everything the left offers is based on avoiding personal responsibility/and getting free stuff. That's why they get anal fissures at demands they defend their idoeolgy.

Reactions: Bender