• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FYI, we only have Free Speech here

View attachment 7993354

No kids would have died had this wack job pedophile not USED THEM AS HUMAM SHIELDS.

View attachment 7993354

These were all the kids he produced, fucking children.

While it’s tragic what happened but I do personally believe the feds fucked up when they burn that place down. They spent nearly 2 months trying to get all those young people out of there that sick fuck wasn’t gonna let it happen because he was hiding behind them like a pussy.

You Waco supporters are some sick nut jobs!!!
The official report is always EXACTLY what happened, isn’t it?

Nobody has ever attempted to justify their actions by painting someone/something as something they are/were not.

History is written by the victors, but there’s always a smell of bullshit in the smoke of the aftermath.
1667828554397.gif

You missed the mark on Waco just like you missed the mark on calling me a “glowie”

All you sell is lies and bullshit.

Also shooting a deer isn’t that hard it’s nothing to brag about
You live in FL, the longest shot you probably ever took on a deer was 50yds from a bait center and blind. Come up here to CO and get one.......where you can't bait deer......

Doc

The official report is always EXACTLY what happened, isn’t it?

Nobody has ever attempted to justify their actions by painting someone/something as something they are/were not.

History is written by the victors, but there’s always a smell of bullshit in the smoke of the aftermath.
View attachment 7993367
No doubt Koresh was evil incarnate, but the federal government is at least guilty of negligent homicide of each of those people, if not straight up murder, same as Ruby Ridge.

You live in FL, the longest shot you probably ever took on a deer was 50yds from a bait center and blind. Come up here to CO and get one.......where you can't bait deer......

Doc
Its a fucking deer... bragging about shooting any animal with a high powered rifle... lol. I mean for food and feeding yourself get it I’m not against that shit.

Let me see your video of you killing that motherfucker with your bare hands and I’ll be impressed.

So you aren't denying it. Then you bring a strawman argument into it by going off into left field about fighting a deer......wtf are you smoking. Can you post your video of fighting a deer hand to hoof......

Doc

Not for nothing the animals on my range here in CO just stand there and wait for you to finish shooting, after 400 yards they just dont care and will give you an hours worth of a broadside

the speed goats mix in with the cows and use their water, so they are just about domesticated, you can shoot them easy here, heck I think the last antelope Adam shot was beyond 1000 yards cause its that easy.

distance actually gives you time and opportunity so the closer stuff in my mind is harder, especially in heavy woods, easier to Not see something 25 yards away, out here we can see for miles if you walk to the right places

Reactions: Bender and lash
Gringo wants someone to go mono a mono....

Mono is monofilament fishing line.
Are you seriously asking someone to get uber kinky and tie up a buck with fishing line?
Why do you want the buck tied up? Are you planning on sodomizing it?

Asking for a friend...
Hickory pellet powered gas chamber.

• Haha
Reactions: eca7891
That’s probably because hickory and mesquite are not woods from Florida. 🧐

Last edited:
Frank

Wondering if I can get a custom banner made?

Should say “37 second man”

I feel the Minuteman badge is false advertising and chicks really dig honesty these days.

If you could make one that says “hung like a light switch” that would be cool.

Not that Im cruising chicks on the Hide, but just in case one were to see my profile here and be interested in a poor with pink kicks and a pimped out Savage.

Last edited:
Frank

I feel the Minuteman badge is false advertising and chicks really dig honesty these days.

If you could make one that says “hung like a lights witch” that would be cool.

Not that Im cruising chicks on the Hide, but just in case one were to see my profile here and be interested in a poor with pink kicks and a pimped out Savage.

You could go with 1/2 minute man to do an undersell and make other members here think that your a stud at the range too…

…all day long. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: powdahound76
37 seconds, you gonna wear her out,

look at the Minuteman badge as my attempt to sell you to opposite sex using a bit of false advertising or wha t we call marketing

I’m sure she’d be not only lucky, but happy to have you roll across her for 37 seconds,

I still have some of the dicks from the bag of dicks, would you like one to act as a surrogate while you recharge

There's hickory here, I get logs of it at times, but not much. Quite a bit in N fl 5hough.
Mesquite, not in the Tampa area
I did not know that, being east coast CF I’ve never seen it around. I can imagine that North fla. might have it though. More actual deciduous forest up there.

Reactions: oneshot86
I did not know that, being east coast CF I’ve never seen it around. I can imagine that North fla. might have it though. More actual deciduous forest up there.
I think it was shag bark hickory?
I think live oak is the best cooking though. A old tree that was grown in sandy dry conditions, like throughout alot of the dune areas. That stuff is hard, burns like coal

Reactions: lash
Frank

If you could make one that says “hung like a light switch” that would be cool.

Oh I don't think you need to be worrying about women anytime soon.

• Haha

look at the Minuteman badge as my attempt to sell you to opposite sex using a bit of false advertising or wha t we call marketing

I’m sure she’d be not only lucky, but happy to have you roll across her for 37 seconds,

I still have some of the dicks from the bag of dicks, would you like one to act as a surrogate while you recharge

Im a young buck, recharge is just a minute or two max.
🤣

When I get old like you, I will maybe take you up on that offer Frank.
Pretty sure wimmerns like them battery operated jobs though…..

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68 and Lowlight

Maybe a rubber fist is more appropriate

• Haha
Lived in the deep woods where you can't walk 2 foot w/o bumping into a oak or hickory, seriously.
Lived in Az where I could have all the mesquite I could cut and drag off.
Tired of hickory even though it is probably the best, don't care a bit for mesquite what with how quick it burns and the taste is blah.
I like cherry and the right oak (red) or a good scaly bark hickory (use the bark only) can make a meal so much better.....if you actually know how to smoke in a upright smoker with charcoal as the fire base.
If you use the wood as the fire source you're not getting the smoke from it like you should.
You have to soak the wood in water so it smokes, not burns.

If too far South for hickory, pecan is similar, just more mild.