• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

g-code or safariland

clarkarchery

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2012
Adkins, TX
Ok I have narrowed it down to g-code or safariland for a quick attach system with mags and holsters. Please let me know what ya'll are running and your oppinions.

Thank

Re: g-code or safariland

I really have been pleased with all my Safariland gear over the years but I bought a G Code holster and mag pouch for my M&P45 about a year ago. I have to say it has held up pretty well.
Don't think you'll go wrong either direction here.

I used the G Code holster on my M9 over in the sandbox. I'm not an infantry guy but the holster worked really well with their mounting system being able to switch from one platform to another (leg rig to vest). I've since bought these for my personal M&P's, good holsters.

Geb

I have never used the Safariland. But I have several of the G-Code holsters. The G-Codes are great holsters.

I thought G Code was ninja-fied hype, till I got one. The RTI set up is a great concept and a great option. Wouldnt give it up for anything. Quick change between multiple mounting locations. Cant beat it.

That being said, safariland is good to go as well

G-code usually has a 2-4 week wait, if this matters to you

I may have to go with a safariland holster but the rti mounts because I really want to mount hsgi tacos.