• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GA Precision Current Lead Times 9/18/14 update

Received my GAP-10 6.5 Creedmoor today. Exactly one year from date of order. Picked it up at the shop. Really nice folks there. Unfortunately, my wife has my schedule booked for about 3 weeks, so all I can do with it is drool on it.

E-mailed you guys through the website on a build I was thinking about over a week ago and have never heard back. How long does it usually take for a response?

They are very busy but will eventually get back to you. Your better off calling them (816) 221-1844. If they don't answer leave a message.

Already tried that...matter of fact I called them to start with. Spoke to the guy for a few minutes asking a few questions. Then I started telling him what I wanted and he told me to email them through the website. Think I'm going to call back today and ask if they received my email. I don't want to be overbearing but then again it has been 9days since I sent the email. I personally think that's plenty of time for a response, but maybe I'm wrong.

Update: Talked to Dustin today at GA Precision...turns out he responded to my email and I never got it for some reason. Looks like my internet service provider will be getting a call to find out what is going on. Anyway, Dustin forwarded the original email to me at a different email address. Hopefully I can get something in the works early next week.

Last edited:
How does GAP ship your rifle to you when you supply the parts? Rifle case, box, ????