• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GA Precision Current Lead Times 9/18/14 update

For what it's worth on you guys still waiting.

I had a custom build bolt gun with a surgeon action and a few other parts that are noted in this thread as hard to come by that was finished up yesterday. Just a few days over 13 months from order and was originally quoted 12 months before the all out gun craze went into full gear after 2012. Considering the action, jewel trigger, and a discontinued muzzle break that I wanted plus what the last year has been like in the gun world this is a good build time and delivery in my opinion. Thanks GAP and especially Ken for dealing with me on multiple occasions the past 13 months. Looking forward to getting some time with the new rifle and making up my mind for what to have you all build next. 6.5 SAUM F-class might be the ticket.

Says he with rifle in hand. Just kidding. Lol. I'm patient. And work 90-120 hours a week. That helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switchblocks are in!!!!!

success_kid_01.jpg

Gap-10 arrived at the FFL today. 10 minutes after the confirmation email was sent to me via Fedex, I was there filling out my paperwork. I get to take it home in 10 days! Now if Nightforce would hurry up with the BEAST...

Congrats, KM22.

I'm celebrating the 1-year anniversary of my order today... Hopefully will get the call soon!

Thank you to everyone at GAP! The last week waiting on shipping and FFL's was the worst of the wait, but now looking forward to Saturday morning and some nice weather.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    189.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
i have a question for you george if i send in all the parts for a complete rifle build what is your turn around time and who will actually do the work
if it matters itll be a still tac 300 action a kreiger barrel a muzzle brake a timney trigger on a xlr chassis

Is Dustin still working there? I sent him an email on 02/07/2014 and left a phone message on 02/13/2014. Should I try and call/email someone else?

Got my email yesterday (2-20-14) that one of my two GAP-10's is on the way. Ordered 2-2-13. Anxiously awaiting the call from my FFL.

Is Dustin still working there? I sent him an email on 02/07/2014 and left a phone message on 02/13/2014. Should I try and call/email someone else?

I'll be happy to get with you tomorrow, could you PM your phone number and a good time to call?

Ok,
This question has probably been asked and answered many times but I cannot find it.
What does the "GA" stand for in GA precision?

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that is not it.

t_shirt_back.jpg

http://www.gaprecision.net/ga-store/gnats-ass-hoodie-1.html

Gnats Ass Hoodie
Ever wonder what the "G.A." stands for in G.A. Precision... the design on this hoodie might give you an idea!

Based off the popular Gnats Ass T-Shirt we turned this design into a hoodie for the colder days at the range.
- See more at: http://www.gaprecision.net/ga-store/gnats-ass-hoodie-1.html#sthash.K8ePIs1e.dpuf

On. Downs. I get the call for my cN what should I have I tuned with? 175 or 168-s. I plan on shooting both. Or does it matter?

How do I get ahold of GAP? I called their number and left a message, also emailed but no response. I need to get some info on my Recently acquired GAP and see about getting some work done.

Thanks

I am Feb 12th 2013 order. Exhale....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Received email this morning, spoke with Mrs. Gardner and GAP10 will be heading South today. Woohoo. Was really good speaking to the boss's boss, great customer service George!

Feb 12th 2013 and still waiting...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Got the e-mail today. GAP-10 is ready for shipment. Deposit was taken 29 January, 2013. Gas block. Thanks George, Ken and today, Shannon and Tracey.

Any word on the availability of Surgeon actions for builds?

Got my GAP-10 today. The guys and ladies went above and beyond to get it to me ASAP. Can hardly wait to break it in and see how it groups. If she groups half as good as she looks I'll be a happy boy! Thanks again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally got the call on sending in my suppressor for the Noveske gas block on my GAP 10! Order started Feb 6 2013. George, is there any way to make sure I get that by around May 1? I'm really hoping to have time to shoot it/ get a load worked up for the Sniper's Hide Cup May 23rd. You guys will have the can on Thursday April 3rd.

You should have it in a week or so after your can arrives!

That's great news, thanks! Dustin quoted another 4 weeks just to be safe maybe.

Really looking forward to my first GAP, and hopefully meeting you if you will be shooting the Hide Cup!

Last edited: