• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GA Precision Current Lead Times 9/18/14 update

GA Precision Current Lead Times 3/11/14 update

My Hospitaller in 6.5 Creedmoor shipped to my FFL today, a month earlier than quoted!

7 months now until my GAP-10 is ready, hopefully it will ready earlier than quoted too :)

Just an FYI, my rebarrel on a GAP10 took 9 weeks. Realistically it was 8 weeks if you took off shipping time. I'm very happy with the work done!! The rifle shoots extremely well!!

George sent you a somewhat urgent PM, if you could get back at me I would appreciate it.

I got my GAP-10 and it is GREAT, most accurate gas gun I have ever shot. NO reliability issues. Thanks all at GA, they have been great to deal with. If you're nice sometimes they will send pics when it's ready!

GA Precision Current Lead Times 5/12/14 update

When you call guys, please leave a message with your name and return phone #. We spend 20-30 min on each call when taking order and normally it's hard to get through to sales. But we do call back in the next 48 hours. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of yesturday we had 88 barrels chambered with blocks and brakes on. Waiting on uppers in anodizing. Should have those in a week. That should complete orders through the end of April. Mid-May. And some of June orders.

As of yesturday we had 88 barrels chambered with blocks and brakes on. Waiting on uppers in anodizing. Should have those in a week. That should complete orders through the end of April. Mid-May. And some of June orders.

So my March order is all but there :)

When you call guys, please leave a message with your name and return phone #. We spend 20-30 min on each call when taking order and normally it's hard to get through to sales. But we do call back in the next 48 hours.

I finally got Dustin on the phone and got my Gap-10 ordered, it was a crazy week for me with all the pendleton fires. I strategically planned my Gap-10 to arrive at my ffl around the same time i get out of the Marines :D

Well, a big surprise to me, three months and my .308 Hospitaller is ready. Wow! Love you, guys!!!

I hate checking this thread. It reminds me of how long I have to wait for my GAP-10. It has only been a month. Another 9 more to go.

Just got word that my August order is on track to ship by Sept. So excited! Early Christmas present.

Quick question about the new update, what months orders do the 35 GAP-10's that are currently undergoing assembly and QA reach out to.

Hello, during the buying process of my components, for my current build, I have made a few inquiries with your team regarding the build. Even though GA Precision wasn't completing this build, your team treated me with utmost respect and professionalism, as if it was your build. In the current high speed world we live in, with text messaging and such, people forget common courtesy. So I would like to take this time and say thank you GA Precision, for the love and respect as well as the passion you put into each build. Thank You, BullyDog

Quick question about the new update, what months orders do the 35 GAP-10's that are currently undergoing assembly and QA reach out to.

They are a little scattered due to the nature of the GAP 10's--we are trying to keep to chronological order, but black rifles where only barrels need cerakoted are ready to be assembled first, then full cerakote jobs, assorted timeframes for rifles with noveske switchblocks being tuned to customer suppressors.

currently assembled and awaiting QA: about 15 GAP 10's ranging from mid March through late April.

Just got an email today. My 6 Creed rebarrel is done. Took less than two months. :)

Fedex just dropped off my new build from GAP. (.308)

I sent them the components 7 weeks ago. I sent them a bartlein barrel, left handed defiance action, timney trigger and mcree's tmag folder. I had them ceracote the barrel and action, bed the recoil lug and tune the trigger.
I love this rifle. They did a great job on it.
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

two weeks ago I sent them a left handed defiance action, bartlein barrel, mcrees folder, timney trigger. but this time in 338 lapua. I cant wait until its back.

Last edited:
Mine was a simple chamber and install. Action was already trued, coated, etc. in the past.

For those with GAP 10 orders following along, I had a mid-July 2013 GAP 10 order. Was just updated that its at the final assembly, paint, tune & QA stage. May take a few more weeks, but for those of you who ordered last July / August we're almost there.

We should be cought up pretty close to quoted lead time estimates by the end of the month. July and August orders are already started. By August last year we were quoting 1 year. I'm really thinking by Oct November we will be back to a 4-6 month lead time, or better???

I really appreciate the monthly updates we get from GA Precision. I've been following this thread since I placed my GAP-10 order last August and like being "kept in the loop". Not all manufacturers have provided this level of open communication over the past year. Great rifle + great customer service / communication = I know who my "go to vendor" is.

Last edited:
Will you build an Xtreme Hunter with a Timney trigger or will that make it a custom build? If so, do we have to supply it?

Thanks,

Just wondering where about the orders are for the Extreme Hunter??? What month are you up too??? Thanks, I and so excited for my rifle...

Jeepcreep,

Will you build an Xtreme Hunter with a Timney trigger or will that make it a custom build? If so, do we have to supply it?

The Timney triggers are simply treated as an upgrade as long as the one you need is in stock. You can supply any and all parts of a build as it suits your budget and needs.

Regards.

Just wondering where about the orders are for the Extreme Hunter??? What month are you up too??? Thanks, I and so excited for my rifle...

Most of the barreled actions, except for a couple of customs, are done and are waiting for stocks. When all the stocks arrive the bedding and painting can get going.

Regards.

Yea me! Got the call today that my GAP10, ordered 8/22/13, was ready to ship today. BTW, Tracey is top notch. I was having to call her in between flights today & she was very patient with me. I might have to cut my business trip short so I can be home the day my rifle arrives.

Thanks,

All GAP rifles come with Timney Triggers as the Standard now. With Remington having stopped selling to OEM customers it was the best choice, We are not raising prices either we will absorb the cost increase on our end.

George

Yea me! Got the call today that my GAP10, ordered 8/22/13, was ready to ship today. BTW, Tracey is top notch. I was having to call her in between flights today & she was very patient with me. I might have to cut my business trip short so I can be home the day my rifle arrives.

Well that's good to know. I ordered mine on 8/07/13, but haven't heard anything yet. They must be close. Did you order yours with a switch block? I did, so that may be why mines not ready yet........

Well that's good to know. I ordered mine on 8/07/13, but haven't heard anything yet. They must be close. Did you order yours with a switch block? I did, so that may be why mines not ready yet........

Mine is 18", switch block, Surefire brake, SSA-E trigger, PRS stock, standard black. I called GA a few weeks back & said I did not need it tuned for the Surefire SOCOM suppressor, that I would be shooting, unsuppressed, Federal Sierra Match 175gr ammo & to test fire it with that if they could. I think special tuning and paint adds a few weeks. It was pouring down rain this weekend so I did not get to take it out yet but just doing the initial cleaning and lubing you can tell it is a quality rifle (fit & finish are impressive). Now if my Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27 would show up, I would be set.

Good day to be me!!! Got the email today for my 08-14-2013 order. Two days shy of one year, almost exactly as quoted. Thanks Ga Precision!

Mine is 18", switch block, Surefire brake, SSA-E trigger, PRS stock, standard black. I called GA a few weeks back & said I did not need it tuned for the Surefire SOCOM suppressor, that I would be shooting, unsuppressed, Federal Sierra Match 175gr ammo & to test fire it with that if they could. I think special tuning and paint adds a few weeks. It was pouring down rain this weekend so I did not get to take it out yet but just doing the initial cleaning and lubing you can tell it is a quality rifle (fit & finish are impressive). Now if my Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27 would show up, I would be set.

Hmmm, interesting. I haven't even been contacted yet. Although mine is a 6mm, so maybe it's a matter of the caliber. No worries though, just good to see I may get it soon.

Hmmm, interesting. I haven't even been contacted yet. Although mine is a 6mm, so maybe it's a matter of the caliber. No worries though, just good to see I may get it soon.

Just to update everyone, my order is ready and on its way. Looking forward to getting out and shooting it!

Just got the email saying my Extreme was ready so I called and just payed the remainder off. Ordered near the end of April. Just waiting for the Fed Ex tracking number.... So excited saw the charge on my card last week so hopefully Monday will receive the email with tracking to my ffl.

Just got the email saying my Extreme was ready so I called and just payed the remainder off. Ordered near the end of April. Just waiting for the Fed Ex tracking number.... So excited saw the charge on my card last week so hopefully Monday will receive the email with tracking to my ffl.

Good news, that is same time frame I ordered mine.

ooh boy I am about to order either the Rock or the m40a1 having a hard time deciding now!

Whatever you order from GAP, it will be awesome, and well well worth the wait. Here are the two rifles that they built for me this year.

Gorgeous!!! Yeah I really am jazzed about getting one I'm especially excited to start using it for F-Class NRA high power. By the way which camo finish is that? You can PM the info. I don't want to de-rail this thread.

Last edited: