• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP 338LM with ARP custom Paint !

Sendero_Man

OMWP... the way I roll
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 29, 2007
    Buffalo, Wyoming
    montanagunslings.com
    Got my Manners T5A back from ARPredatorHunter, he painted it up for my GAP 338LM !!

He did an incredible job on it... Thought I'd better share some pics
    grin.gif

GAP 338LM Rifle Specs are:

Stiller Tac 338 action
    Stiller 20 MOA rail
    Lilja 27" barrel, Twist is 1-10
    Badger FTE Brake
    Manners T5A
    Badger M5 DBM, CIP mag
    Jewell HVR Trigger
    Pillar bedded in Marine Tex
    Seekins Rings
    NF 5.5-22x50 NPR1 NXS, HS & Zero stop

GAP1.jpg

GAP2.jpg

GAP3.jpg

GAP4.jpg

Re: GAP 338LM with ARP custom Paint !

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You take that Picture at the top of that Coulie right by that Oxbow??? </div></div>

lmao... you watching me on Google Earth or something ???

nice rig! love the barrel color. is that cerokote or something else? what barrel contour?

kind of fits into your sig line - "Democracy must be something more than 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner." I guess I know what weapon could signify the wolf - the 338LM
    smirk.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dpreston</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice rig! love the barrel color. is that cerokote or something else? what barrel contour? </div></div>

Finish is Dark Grey Cerakote on metal

barrel contour is a Lilja #7

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You take that Picture at the top of that Coulie right by that Oxbow??? </div></div>

lmao... you watching me on Google Earth or something ??? </div></div>

Looks like a heck of a road hunting rig!.....grin! Is that the .338LM you are using for our first annual Wyoming .338LM doe antelope hunt next October?

Seriously, ARP is an artist. That is amazing work!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You take that Picture at the top of that Coulie right by that Oxbow??? </div></div>

lmao... you watching me on Google Earth or something ??? </div></div>

Looks like a heck of a road hunting rig!.....grin! Is that the .338LM you are using for our first annual Wyoming .338LM doe antelope hunt next October?

Seriously, ARP is an artist. That is amazing work! </div></div>

yes it is Pat.. I will be bringing it to the 2nd annual Montana steel shoot as well
    wink.gif

Great looking finish on that cannon! Looks like Greg treated you very well +++.

Wow great looking rig! I really like the paint job and that dark grey Cerakote is awesome.

I saw ARP's work for 7.62 at the R.O. 'Bash in December. He does very nice work!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowstryder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what's the total length of that gorgeous rig?
    </div></div>

will get it measured for ya...