• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes GAP Deal on Bushnell LRHS Scopes

I was convinced on the MK5 HD 3-18 for my build but after reading the thread and all the positive reviews I couldn’t pass up this deal. Just put in an order. Thanks George!!

Alright, so I just placed my order. On my bank account, the funds have been deducted. However, after placing my order I was not prompted to a screen that confirmed my order. I also did not receive an email. I know GAP is a legitimate company and I have absolutely nothing to worry about, I hope so lol, but will I get an order number or something???

Correction:

I just went over my email and realized I did get an order confirmation email. It simply did not hit my primary inbox, instead it went to my promotions inbox. Sorry for any confusion or inconveniences.

Does someone know if this deal is available for foreigns customers?
Need one for my new varmint rifle!

These are awesome!

Attachments

• Bush Scopes.jpg
    Bush Scopes.jpg
    489 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_0469.jpg
    IMG_0469.jpg
    757.5 KB · Views: 346
Reactions: lou400a
I tried to order but it will not accept. Dashboard shows 3 cancelled. I emailed and called but haven’t heard back. I hope I don’t miss out.

Needs to ship to the same address as your Card Billing address I keep the security setting pretty high as the Fraud these days is really high. I know it sucks but there is no way arround it.

Needs to ship to the same address as your Card Billing address I keep the security setting pretty high as the Fraud these days is really high. I know it sucks but there is no way arround it.
Thanks I appreciate the reply. I spoke to someone that day. I did get in on the order. Really looking forward to this scope. Y’all we’re getting low and I preying they didn’t get scooped up before I got in.

In regards to throw levers for this scope, looks like Aadland makes one:

http://shop.aadmount.com/Exact-Fit-Throw-Lever-Bushnell-3-12X44-45-18X44-LRHS-EFTL-BUSH-LRHS.htm

I have one on a razor gen 2 and it is built like a tank!
In regards to throw levers for this scope, looks like Aadland makes one:

http://shop.aadmount.com/Exact-Fit-Throw-Lever-Bushnell-3-12X44-45-18X44-LRHS-EFTL-BUSH-LRHS.htm

I have one on a razor gen 2 and it is built like a tank!
Warne SV 172-176 fits mine perfectly.

Apparently I'm not very bright. I ordered one, and nothing happened on the screen for several seconds. I hit the order button again. It said there was a problem, and to contact the seller. I called. He said to try again. So I did. 4 times. Apparently, during all of this I got a confirmation e-mail for my first order. I hope I didn't order 5 more of them.

I need to stay off this damn site! I couldn't pass it up, I don't even have anything to put it on... Guess I'll start thinking about my next build.

I need to stay off this damn site! I couldn't pass it up, I don't even have anything to put it on... Guess I'll start thinking about my next build.

Same thing happened to me. I already have a brand new scope sitting NIB in my closet with nothing to mount it to. Now I bought this one too. It gives me motivation to own more rifles tho...

Reactions: MysizeisMAGNUM
How are these scopes at low light compared to a leupy vx5 or 6HD or similar scope?
From what I read it should be better than the VX5. Bushnell says 95% light transmission. I read somewhere it’s 98% with the vx6. Margin of difference is slim. I ordered one but haven’t looked through one so I can’t comment from expierence yet.

I have one new in the box from the last batch that I would part with for what I paid. Also have the Aadmount flip caps and a MK Machining aluminum ultra low pro bubble level to go along with it. PM me if interested.

I believe George indicated that GAP was supposed to receive the last batch today.

Reactions: CStroud
Can't wait till some of these start hitting the PX for like $600 bucks....

Reactions: Bender
I'm like the past few comments. I've had a new LRTSi version sitting idle NIB since last September. Didn't really need this scope but thought of getting a MUT for awhile. The tactical version will go on my Nucleus 6.5cm when it arrives. Have to start working on a new build I guess...

Reactions: Rexwagon
It’s been crickets in here and Facebook the last week since they were to arrive.

It means nothing, they shipped out the last pre-order over a few days, this one is bigger.

So far both previous pre-orders went fine so nothing to worry about.

I'm not concerned but will look forward to an update. Ordered one this weekend and debating if I should get a second. Seems like a lot of scope for the money.