• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP Rifle "The Beast"

Re: GAP Rifle "The Beast"

I listen to records backwards once in a while myself! Doesn't mean I'm going to off myself!!!!!!!!!

The rifle is different yes!!!! I don't take any offense to it either. I wouldn't do one like that myself.

What I do like about the rifle is that by George doing it this way or when other guys do things that are off the wall is that it does give you different ideas on how to do things!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's how I took it.

I didn't look into any of the religious stuff or devil worship etc...it's just a different way of an art form applied to a rifle.

Now if I could just fine someone to do a Vietnam era jungle tiger stripe camo job on one of my rifles!!!!

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Frank Green</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Now if I could just fine someone to do a Vietnam era jungle tiger stripe camo job on one of my rifles!!!!
</div></div>

Frank....Contact Arpredatorhunter here on the hide. I am sure he would be happy to hook you up with the tiger stripe camo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Frank Green</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

Todd Jackson did this one for me
6x47-1.jpg

I think Short-Bus can do them now

Excellent work guys, that thing looks unreal.

I am however so offended I'm going to go downstairs and dig me eyes out with a rusty spoon - thanks.

To all those perplexed about the reaction this isnt hard. People get bent out of shape because they believe in Satan as something that is real and actually exists.

This is similar to painting a rifle with a bunch of pedophiles on it. Pedophiles are real and they are evil. I think most people would find such a rifle offensive, because we know and believe that kind of evil exists, the pain it causes, and we wouldn't like the rifle regardless of the quality of the craftsmanship.

So if you believe the Bible and thus that Satan is real and exists, then you'll hate this rifle. If you believe Satan is a fairytale, you won't take it seriously and it won't bother you.

And for all the forum hall monitors, had someone posted a rifle paint job depicting pedophilia for the purpose of soliciting comment, I'm sure you all would just comment on the workmanship and how exquisite the detail of the child rapist came out, right? I'm mean I'm sure you'd stay away from comments on the subject manner, and stick to objective comments such as "Wow what a talented painter he really brings out the agony in the child's face."

The disgust for the rifle here is as real to believers as pedophilia should be to you. Lots of shooters hold traditional values and are believers in God and the Bible, and thus Satan. I'm sure George understood some would find the rifle disgusting when he posted it, and no one should be surprised at the responses. You'd get similar responses from an Anti-American themed rifle. The purpose of themed paint jobs are to communicate something.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DogBone87</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes me wonder what type of person would put so much effort into something that glorifies satan..

You say that it's all just harmless fun; well you apparently didn't take a second to think of all the good christian customers you have that just might be offended that you'd make a mockery of their way of life.

If someone had put in an order for that thing, then maybe you do it (I wouldn't). If you were actually a Satanist I would understand, but this is plain ole fashioned immaturity. Nothing more, nothing less.
</div></div>

First of all, you guys need to get a Grip. Bill Tompkins who kinda came up with the idea is is a Christian Man and there is nothing Glorius about the Rifle its a Theme Rifle, Artwork whatever you want to call it. If this rifle bothers you Im sorry but there are much worse things to be botherd by.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dogman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The difference is I can tell art from faith. Do you think George was "attacking" you with a painted rifle stock?

I am pro-faith and anti-silly (at least the stupid kind of silly; I luvs me some silly kinda silly) and getting oh-so-predictably ate up over a painted rifle stock is silly.

Here is a picture of the inside of a church, all christiany and such, that I took on a recent trip to Budapest. Now this thread has balance and harmony.

churchhdr01.jpg

</div></div>

Amen!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYpatriot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To all those perplexed about the reaction this isnt hard. People get bent out of shape because they believe in Satan as something that is real and actually exists.

This is similar to painting a rifle with a gbunch of pedophiles on it. Pedophiles are real and they are evil. I think most people would find such a rifle offensive, because we know and believe that kind of evil exists, the pain it causes, and we wouldn't like the rifle regardless of the quality of the craftsmanship.

So if you believe the Bible and thus that Satan is real and exists, then you'll hate this rifle. If you believe Satan is a fairytale, you won't take it seriously and it won't bother you.

And for all the forum hall monitors, had someone posted a rifle paint job depicting pedophilia for the purpose of soliciting comment, I'm sure you all would just comment on the workmanship and how exquisite the detail of the child rapist came out, right? I'm mean I'm sure you'd stay away from comments on the subject manner, and stick to objective comments such as "Wow what a talented painter he really brings out the agony in the child's face."

The disgust for the rifle here is as real to believers as pedophilia should be to you. Lots of shooters hold traditional values and are believers in God and the Bible, and thus Satan. I'm sure George understood some would find the rifle disgusting when he posted it, and no one should be surprised at the responses. You'd get similar responses from an Anti-American themed rifle. The purpose of themed paint jobs are to communicate something. </div></div>

You hit the nail on the head. Very well put sir.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DogBone87</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes me wonder what type of person would put so much effort into something that glorifies satan..

You say that it's all just harmless fun; well you apparently didn't take a second to think of all the good christian customers you have that just might be offended that you'd make a mockery of their way of life.

If someone had put in an order for that thing, then maybe you do it (I wouldn't). If you were actually a Satanist I would understand, but this is plain ole fashioned immaturity. Nothing more, nothing less.
</div></div>

First of all, you guys need to get a Grip. Bill Tompkins who kinda came up with the idea is is a Christian Man and there is nothing Glorius about the Rifle its a Theme Rifle, Artwork whatever you want to call it. If this rifle bothers you Im sorry but there are much worse things to be botherd by. </div></div>

+1 Dont you guys have something else to complain about. People have different opinions and tastes. Is it so hard to respect that?

As usual, great work!

seth8541 - if I understood your posts in this thread, you are a man of faith and question the judgement of those who put the rifle together?

That being the case, how would you logically explain your avatar?

Surely portraying a character who represents and is the servant of evil is at odds with your position?

Just an observation and no offense intended - just an intriguing contradiction to me.

I have a stock painted with dicks all over it, would that offend all you nancies?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">seth8541 - if I understood your posts in this thread, you are a man of faith and question the judgement of those who put the rifle together?

Surely portraying a character who represents and is the servant of evil is at odds with your position?

Just an observation and no offense intended - just an intriguing contradiction to me. </div></div>

That is very very good observation in which I don't have a reason for. If you saw me in person you would also see that I am covered from neck to my belly and hands with tattoo's depicting SS bolts, skulls, and generally a lot of death and destruction.

Evidence of a past life.in which i can do nothing about. However, the avatar I can. Thanks for your observation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The God Squad hath cometh to smite thee, thou wretched unbeliever!!!!

</div></div>

I am in no position to "smite" anyone, but......if I had to pick a squad to be on, this "Bible Thumper would choose Gods".

Take care bud,
Seth

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The God Squad hath cometh to smite thee, thou wretched unbeliever!!!!
</div></div>
Nobody expects it!
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vt0Y39eMvpI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vt0Y39eMvpI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I'm bothered that you have this rifle and I don't. I'll swap a used soul for it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a stock painted with dicks all over it, would that offend all you nancies? </div></div>

PROVE IT!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a stock painted with dicks all over it, would that offend all you nancies? </div></div>

Heh.....can't say I've ever been much of a "Nancy" bro, but thanks for your input.

Someone needs to start a "Like-Dislike" poll on this one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seth8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">seth8541 - if I understood your posts in this thread, you are a man of faith and question the judgement of those who put the rifle together?

Just an observation and no offense intended - just an intriguing contradiction to me. </div></div>

That is very very good observation in which I don't have a reason for. If you saw me in person you would also see that I am covered from neck to my belly and hands with tattoo's depicting SS bolts, skulls, and generally a lot of death and destruction.

Evidence of a past life.in which i can do nothing about. However, the avatar I can. Thanks for your observation.</div></div>

The Body Art is also Art, most of my freinds are covered with Tats Me? I dont even have one but I love the art work in them, why get so hung up on Art, I dont think anyone takes offence to the 6 year old that shows up on theirdoorstep on Oct 31st wearing a Devil outfit most think its cute, None the lees this rifle is no Different it had the attached Serial # so we made a Theme out of it. I have Ser # 911 as well gona do a Cops/Fire/Ems theme on it hopefully nobody gets offended by that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrettSass844</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a stock painted with dicks all over it, would that offend all you nancies? </div></div>

PROVE IT!
smile.gif
</div></div>

IT exists.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seth8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">seth8541 - if I understood your posts in this thread, you are a man of faith and question the judgement of those who put the rifle together?

Evidence of a past life.in which i can do nothing about. However, the avatar I can. Thanks for your observation.</div></div>

The Body Art is also Art, most of my freinds are covered with Tats Me? I dont even have one but I love the art work in them, why get so hung up on Art, I dont think anyone takes offence to the 6 year old that shows up on theirdoorstep on Oct 31st wearing a Devil outfit most think its cute, None the lees this rifle is no Different it had the attached Serial # so we made a Theme out of it. I have Ser # 911 as well gona do a Cops/Fire/Ems theme on it hopefully nobody gets offended by that. </div></div>

Being the HATE monger that you are...they will be offended....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrettSass844</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a stock painted with dicks all over it, would that offend all you nancies? </div></div>

PROVE IT!
smile.gif
</div></div>

IT exists.....</div></div>

The "Cock Stock" Lives

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrettSass844</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a stock painted with dicks all over it, would that offend all you nancies? </div></div>

PROVE IT!
smile.gif
</div></div>

you made me do it

custom1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrettSass844</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a stock painted with dicks all over it, would that offend all you nancies? </div></div>

PROVE IT!
smile.gif
</div></div>

you made me do it
</div></div>
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fzuvQXDUybE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fzuvQXDUybE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Someone needs to start a "Like-Dislike" poll on this one. </div></div>

More people will like it than not. That'll be no surprise, but in case you hadn't noticed this is no Longer about the rifle. It is about people posting there negative remarks about the stock because of there religious beliefs, and how we should have kept our negative remarks to ourselves.

You have read the posts, we are "over-torqued", "religeous zealots", "nancies", base our lives on "fables", and do not live here in "reality". Apparently our sence of good humor is lacking as well. That is what is keeping this thing going.

One man's humor, is probably going to differ from another's. And chances are, an adult.or should I say a mature individual that knows what he is about to "jest" about will possibly offend those standing around him, will choose to bypass saying it. Either out of respect, maturity, the fear of getting his butt whipped, or just not wanting to deal with the issues it will cause, but whatever man, this is the internet and nothing to be worried about.

I suppose if you were surrounded a bunch of "ethnic" individuals you didn't know, you would.be just S.quick to tell that ethnic joke huh? Well if you were sitting behind a computer screen I have no doubt what your course of action would be.

The Body Art is also Art, most of my freinds are covered with Tats Me? I dont even have one but I love the art work in them, why get so hung up on Art, I dont think anyone takes offence to the 6 year old that shows up on theirdoorstep on Oct 31st wearing a Devil outfit most think its cute, None the lees this rifle is no Different it had the attached Serial # so we made a Theme out of it. I have Ser # 911 as well gona do a Cops/Fire/Ems theme on it hopefully nobody gets offended by that. [/quote]

Whoa!
Comparing a 6 year old kid's costume to this?
Comparing 9-11 to this?

911 was probably the greatest provoked tragedy ever on US soil, any tribute to it is worth while.

The theme or paint job is one thing, 666 plastered all over it another.
I guess if the little shit wearing the devil costume had 666 painted on his forehead he wouldn't get any candy at my house. And his parents might get bitch slapped.

do i get candy when i show up with dicks painted all over my forehead? will my parents get nancy slapped?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">do i get candy when i show up with dicks painted all over my forehead? will my parents get nancy slapped? </div></div>

He won't be slapping you with his hand if that is what your asking....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whoa!
Comparing a 6 year old kid's costume to this?
Comparing 9-11 to this?

911 was probably the greatest provoked tragedy ever on US soil, any tribute to it is worth while.

The theme or paint job is one thing, 666 plastered all over it another.
I guess if the little shit wearing the devil costume had 666 painted on his forehead he wouldn't get any candy at my house. And his parents might get bitch slapped.</div></div>

It is something dressed up as something else - or do you think that rifles and/or children are inherently evil underneath it all?

The 911 is (I assume) in reference to the call you make to first responders, which is why George wrote, "firemen, EMS, etc..."

You referred to a child as a little shit and talk about bitch slapping it's parents...

...and that folks, is the rational adult who is mad at the art work on the rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">911 was probably the greatest <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-style: italic">provoked</span></span> tragedy ever on US soil, any tribute to it is worth while. </div></div>

Don't you mean "unprovoked"?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">911 was probably the greatest <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-style: italic">provoked</span></span> tragedy ever on US soil, any tribute to it is worth while. </div></div>

In the context "provoked" implies that the US hasd done something which you consider worthy of a retaliatory response, wouldn't it? Whish is exactly what the perpetrators of 9/11 claim as justification......
</div></div>

Come on bro.....seriously? You know what he meant. Quit fishing for ammo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seth8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">911 was probably the greatest <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-style: italic">provoked</span></span> tragedy ever on US soil, any tribute to it is worth while. </div></div>

In the context "provoked" implies that the US hasd done something which you consider worthy of a retaliatory response, wouldn't it? Whish is exactly what the perpetrators of 9/11 claim as justification......
</div></div>

Come on bro.....seriously? You know what he meant. Quit fishing for ammo. </div></div>

Seth - sorry , I editted the post just as you quoted it!

9/11 is a very emotive subject, justas the rifle is proving to be.

I was just clarifying the point so that others wouldn't use it as ammo!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[/quote]the 911 is (I assume) in reference to the call you make to first responders, which is why George wrote, "firemen, EMS, etc..." You referred to a child as a little shit and talk about bitch slapping it's parents and that folks, is the rational adult who is mad at the art work on the rifle.</div></div>

I should have been clear 911 "First Responder Rifle" [/quote]

I'm offended the cock stock isnt on every GAP rifle shipped out the door, YOU BLASPHEMOUS BASTARD!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Seth8541</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: milo-2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">911 was probably the greatest <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-style: italic">provoked</span></span> tragedy ever on US soil, any tribute to it is worth while. </div></div>

</div></div>

Come on bro.....seriously? You know what he meant. Quit fishing for ammo. </div></div>

Seth - sorry , I editted the post just as you quoted it!

9/11 is a very emotive subject, justas the rifle is proving to be.

I was just clarifying the point so that others wouldn't use it as ammo! </div></div>

Haha yeah I saw that after I hit the submit button. Sorry for keeping it going. Good call.

My G26 has 666 as the last 3 digits of the serial number. As soon as I saw that I had to have it.
I guess that I'm a horrible person and will burn in hell. Damn.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DogBone87</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes me wonder what type of person would put so much effort into something that glorifies satan..

</div></div>

First of all, you guys need to get a Grip. Bill Tompkins who kinda came up with the idea is is a Christian Man and there is nothing Glorius about the Rifle its a Theme Rifle, Artwork whatever you want to call it. If this rifle bothers you Im sorry but there are much worse things to be botherd by. </div></div>

Like the signing of the NDAA!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
you made me do it

custom1.jpg
</div></div>

Lmao! If that's really yours VJ what the hell? lol

This thread has reached epic status...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wildcats</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice build...kinda goes well with the TIMES. </div></div>

Yep