• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP Rifle "The Beast"

Re: GAP Rifle "The Beast"

6969 would be great but I dont think I could stomach your range review pics.

DQ7F5.jpg

How can a 'Christian' read versus like 1 John 5:19 and 1 Corinthians 10:21 and not find this rifle distasteful? I'm not suprised at the popular opinion. I know whose side the majority of the World is on. I think its in very poor taste. I don't get how scripturally a Christian can create a moral vacuum to make this ok. You have the right to choose your own beliefs. But a Christian advocating this is not a true Christian.

As far as the Religion comments. The rifle is religious in theme just like it would be if a 911 themed rifle would encourage a discussion of the rifle and the events surrounding 911. If the Moderators or the owner of the site don't want the discussion taking place here they would delete or lock the thread but the rifle IS religious in nature like it or not.

1 John 5:19

"We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one."

1 Corinthians 10:21

"You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons"

Really

Were not drinking from any Devils Cups or sitting at his Table??

And apparently the whole World is screwed if we are lying in the power of the Evil one???

Guys cut the crap. Its a Rifle, with a Theme. The Theme comes right out of the book your talking about!! The Devil, Lucifer, Antichrist, Beast, 666, ETC would not exist in those terms without the book being written.

Evil is a general term, The others are specificly named and originate from the Bible. Im pretty sure im not off target on this.

And with that I am locking this thread. I have seen some stuff here that has made me shake my head but this thread is top 3 for sure. Some here are acting like George and crew are sacrificing babies and drinking their blood. IT IS A FREAKIN RIFLE PAINT JOB!!!!!!!! Get over it.

George if you want it opened back up just let me know.