• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Garmin Xero C1 Pro chronograph

Nov 10th from these guys, I'd rather wait with CS... gonna roll the dice though and hope some of the big stores that might be able to ship right away update their sites.

Hoping to get some sooner but as CS said don't want to get into the whole CC Fees for canceled orders there bad enough already!! But be glad to earn your business!!! Confident in frequent shipments as well do to the Caliber of the Garmin Machine...

Reactions: Wheezy
Thanks! I looked on their site not long ago and it wasn't up.
I have about 30 tabs open and was doing the ol "new playstation came out and I'm the favorite uncle for a reason" click F5, click F5, click F5 trick for the past hour and a half. DEFINITELY feel a 24 hour cold coming on next Tuesday. *cough cough

• Haha
Reactions: srzbiznz

In stock. Bought one online for pick up Thursday.

I have about 30 tabs open and was doing the ol "new playstation came out and I'm the favorite uncle for a reason" click F5, click F5, click F5 trick for the past hour and a half. DEFINITELY feel a 24 hour cold coming on next Tuesday. *cough cough
zZEVpC0.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Wheezy
Is it actually 15" max? Just measured a couple of my rifles with can to my arca rail and I'm a few inches short. Was planning on getting the Area 419 mount. But if I can't use it, well, that saves me some money.

Edit, further thinking, I'm doing this off my bench. Which is long to support this situation. So I will just use the included tripod I think.
This is not a hard max. We have measured velocities on all sorts of stuff being far further from the muzzle.

Had to go through Scheels but I grabbed one. Hopefully Area 419 get's more mounts in quickly.

Ordered direct from Garmin.
Just need the 419 arm whenever @flyer1a runs another batch.

Can you post a direct link to that arm? I looked on Area419’s page and only saw the combo package for the arm and the Garmin.

Can you post a direct link to that arm? I looked on Area419’s page and only saw the combo package for the arm and the Garmin.

Glad I ordered a mount yesterday from Area 419 when I saw they were stock. Chrono gone when I woke up here in mountain time zone so bought direct from Garmin with free 2-day shipping.

Awesome! Thank you!

Arms are running, should have a LARGE batch in a couple weeks. We realized we were under-produced about 10 days ago and got more material on the way and parts on the machine. Response to the arm has been terrific, and our goal by the 11/5 drop (I think a lot of us dealers will have more at that time) to have a PILE of arms and clamps ready.

Well... didn't know I needed this lol. Just found out about them 5 minutes ago and already ordered. I've been using the Magnetospeed for years with good results, but tired of the setup and affecting zero. This little thing looks fantastic so I'm gonna give it a try. When a company as large as Garmin gets behind a product like this, I have faith in it. They probably have more R&D dollars to put toward making something that works. I don't typically like jumping on board with a brand new product. I'd rather wait for other people to do the testing, but I just got two rifles re-barreled and need to chrono them so might as well.

Does anybody know if the shot data can be downloaded as you can with Labrador’s downloadable CSV file?

Reactions: southernpew
Arms are running, should have a LARGE batch in a couple weeks. We realized we were under-produced about 10 days ago and got more material on the way and parts on the machine. Response to the arm has been terrific, and our goal by the 11/5 drop (I think a lot of us dealers will have more at that time) to have a PILE of arms and clamps ready.
Thanks Craig. Got an order placed this morning. Do you think there’s a chance these will ship out today?

Wow it's just a chrono guys. What's with all the "must have it first and immediately" crap. I ordered one from Garmin directly and it's in stock now, but it would have been "ok" to wait a little while to get it. Wow people are impatient. I mean, I get it, this is cool gear and stuff but just use your Labradars or other widgets that you've already spontaneously purchased on day one until it's restocked.

• Haha
Reactions: JB.IC and jwramp
Wow it's just a chrono guys. What's with all the "must have it first and immediately" crap. I ordered one from Garmin directly and it's in stock now, but it would have been "ok" to wait a little while to get it. Wow people are impatient. I mean, I get it, this is cool gear and stuff but just use your Labradars or other widgets that you've already spontaneously purchased on day one until it's restocked.
Why visit others wants and intentions? You do you and wait then. Not everyone has to be like you, you do realize this right?

We are gonna see a ton more data with these gadgets now designed smaller, accurate, and easy to use!

Reactions: LANCER and FuhQ

In stock. Bought one online for pick up Thursday.
Just ordered one. In stock. 👍🏼

I’m excited to compare it to my Bulletseeker Mach 4.

Anyone know how well the Garmin does with suppressed shots? Does it have finicky issues with suppressed shooting? Suppressed .22LR with subs?

For me it's supporting small business and a forum supporter. Hopefully this gets me brownie points with CSTactical and bumps me to the front of the list! Fingers crossed. :D

Reactions: Defender3
I’m excited to compare it to my Bulletseeker Mach 4.

Anyone know how well the Garmin does with suppressed shots? Does it have finicky issues with suppressed shooting? Suppressed .22LR with subs?

All the videos say it has no issue with suppressed. I suspect this is similar to the AndiScan which I had no issues with except the small font and bad screen.

I doubt this will replace my Bulletseeker until it fails. The BS has such a small form factor and fits so much better on a chassis.

For me it's supporting small business and a forum supporter. Hopefully this gets me brownie points with CSTactical and bumps me to the front of the list! Fingers crossed. :D
Not having to wait for cloudy days to get the most accurate reads for me! HUGE!

Yep sure can.
Thank. Is it a removable SD card or just thru the USB port. Do you happen to know?

And thanks again for the reply. I think it’s an important feature and I download LR data to an excel spreadsheet and accumulate data.

Cheers