• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Garmin Xero C1 Pro chronograph

Or you're getting stretched out until you can't file a chargeback.
What is the 540 day chargeback rule?

Consumers have 540 days from the date the transaction was processed to file a chargeback with the issuing bank if the reason for the chargeback is one of the following: Services not provided. Merchandise not received, or received not as described, or defective merchandise. May 17, 2022

Credit.com

Last three of mine is 658. The wording between the emails is a bit different as well.
What was your order date? Seems like some people with a 10/24 order date have gotten shipment notifications.

I’m guessing I just missed the boat. Ordered 10/25.

What was your order date? Seems like some people with a 10/24 order date have gotten shipment notifications.

I’m guessing I just missed the boat. Ordered 10/25.
Some people who ordered the night of 10/24 got ship notifications on 12/12.

I’m a late 10/24 order myself. Deal was good and wouldn’t break me like 2-3 Vortex Razors would.

Reactions: AirgunnerPCP
Looks like you were right.

Just got another email from PewPew saying sorry no Garmin for you. Their email on 12/14 said they were getting in 60 sometime last week to ship this week. Today they said they only got 46 units and those are already shipped to customers.

I must be one of the unlucky 14.
I just seen it. Bummer 😑

I’m fine with waiting don’t get me wrong. As long as they’re being delivered as promised.

I’m ok waiting, I knew it was a preorder and the product page said “around December 8th” for delivery. It’s the “delivered as promised” part I have an issue with.

I totally understand how it must have felt for them on the morning of 10/25 to see a pile of orders the weren’t expecting. I appreciated the communication on 12/14 when they had blown the first delivery date and I know what it’s like to be at the mercy of suppliers. So far so good.

My problem is now it seems they are being less than honest with customers(or they are just really bad at math). They tell some people they have 80 on order others 60 and promise everyone their Garmins are in the next batch. Now it seems they were never going to get enough in that batch to fill everyone’s orders so they knew they were lying to at least some
people in those 12/14 emails.

I also noticed @Pew Pew Solutions deleted all of their posts from this thread. Seems a little “sus” as my kids would say.

...... Now it seems they were never going to get enough in that batch to fill everyone’s orders so they knew they were lying to at least some
people in those 12/14 emails.

I also noticed @Pew Pew Solutions deleted all of their posts from this thread. Seems a little “sus” as my kids would say.

How many times have we seen this. A customer complains that things are getting wonky, vendor comes in with righteous indignation. Some defenders chime in, in support of the vendor, piling on to the customer. Then down the road, the worst case becomes reality.....

I sure hope this is not one of those cases......

I recommend those interested in ordering a Garmin Xero to consider Nedved Precision, I received mine very timely from them:
Nedved Precision Shooting

Primal Rights did a pretty darn good chronograph comparison on Youtube, which if you haven't seen is worth looking at:
video link

My labradar will be collecting dust or I may sell it or give it to my son, either way the Garmin is what I'm using from now on.

I'm probably the first one to question PewPew about delivery of my Garmin; I got scalded by the usual suspects here and now I can say "I told you so", but I won't.
Good luck on your delivery. BTW, I was a 10/24 orderer.

Gave in this past weekend and ordered from CS. Paid no tax or shipping and was proud of that.

But curious what was the deal that Pew Pew had going? Surprised to see they still have preorders open on their site with so many unfulfilled customers already.

Reactions: Capt45
Gave in this past weekend and ordered from CS. Paid no tax or shipping and was proud of that.

But curious what was the deal that Pew Pew had going? Surprised to see they still have preorders open on their site with so many unfulfilled customers already.
PewPew was offering $120 off retail and free shipping; until they got in trouble with Garmin(PewPew admitted it).

How many times have we seen this. A customer complains that things are getting wonky, vendor comes in with righteous indignation. Some defenders chime in, in support of the vendor, piling on to the customer. Then down the road, the worst case becomes reality.....

I sure hope this is not one of those cases......
It's particularly bad here. Vendor Nut Huggers that love to White Night their 'Brand' favorites.

The tapers don't touch, keep gobbling those nuts.

MAP pricing is real.
Quite a few years back I wanted my first iPhone. Since I had been with AT&T for many years and paid them too much already, I was intent on getting a discount.

I called several times and even tried their social media folks but I hit a wall. They had a strict deal with Apple, no discounts!

Finally I had an idea 💡 I called up again, got a nice lady and put on the “charm offensive”. I told her as a long time customer, I wanted a new iphone but I knew she could not discount it. I suggested that they sell me a phone and THEN give me a $200 (back then $200 was worth twice what it is now) discount on my service……She agreed!

I told my friend about this and it worked for him as well.

So there is more than one way to skin a muppet…….

Reactions: Islander
Trying the on the scope mount.

Attachments

• IMG_5745.jpeg
    IMG_5745.jpeg
    485.5 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5744.jpeg
    IMG_5744.jpeg
    477.6 KB · Views: 66
Anyone having the issue of the Xero registering a shot fire just by dropping the bolt on an AR or even dry fire when mounted to Arca rail? Specifically when it was in the 500-1700 fps setting.
no.
used mine first time indoors last Wednesday, mounted to my scope stand above the scope for prone, 25 yards. set on lower velocity, using a cle ar22. got every shot. moved to top of my scope stand for off hand. got every shot. used it for prone rapids, lots of people saying it dont register rapids, mine got every shot. So it works with a sensible cadence. instructions say it needs 20 yards, put it on the floor with my friend shooting 50ft. prone, got every shot. left it on the floor, he moved to sitting, GES. in off hand and prone, my set up was pushing the 15" position, GES. This product is amazing, easy to operate for a tech challenged guy. I 3d printed a mount to slide on my scope stand, when i moved it to the OH position it errored something about movement, but went away before i could read it all. When i ended the session, it auto went to the tablet. issues about the brightness IMO is a non issue. i set it up, forgot about it until i was done with session. then looked at it on the tablet. looking forward to running this at matches and practice, then evaluate data after.

Reactions: Islander
Got my Zero C1 today and love it. Ran it up against my Magneto Speed indoors at 10 yards and they were super close (except for SD) - I don't think any of the shots varied by more that 1 FPS and a number of them were the same.. I've owned multiple light chronographs (hated all of them) and the Magneto Speed and this thing tops them all by a wide margin. The phone captured every thing automatically and it was seamless sending the cvs file to my PC.

BTW, I passed the N vs N-1 SD thing along to Garmin. Hopefully they will do something about it in a future update. It wouldn't if other did this as well.

Reactions: Holliday
Mine is stuck in USPS mystery land 😡. Supposed to be here Thursday and now I have the dreaded “moving through the network” with no delivery date. Hopefully it gets back on track.

Man, this is truly a leap forward and I'm really looking forward to using it.

Attachments

• 20240105_191959.jpg
    20240105_191959.jpg
    467.3 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: Capt45
Ummm.... this looks highly suspicious, ALL posts on the forum deleted?

Any mods have input on this? Is it "go time" (aka credit card chargeback time) yet?

Are the guys on this thread saying they got their units from PewPew real, or plants?

PewPew.png

Any mods have input on this? Is it "go time" (aka credit card chargeback time) yet?

Are the guys on this thread saying they got their units from PewPew real, or plants?

View attachment 8315568

They need to show the receipts lol. Too many con artist on this forum to have faith

Reactions: fancygunz
Welp I’m like 50 xeros away. Like I said, February

View attachment 8315568
I'm not getting the vibe that this is a scam. Josh's website looks more legit than many that I know are legit vendors on a large scale. His emails are timely, aligning with previous dates and emails and his reasons for delivering late seem to make sense to some degree. I've been wrong before but I rarely get scammed, just lucky so far.

I think we have a case where Pew Pew tossed a hot discount out there, it spread like wildfire (exceeding expectations) and a lot of guys placed orders. But, then Garmin saw the large order to cover the demand and checked it out. When they saw that Pew Pew hadn't followed the MSRP rules, they sent them a reprimand and then decided to teach them a lesson by delaying their orders.

Normally manufacturers will cover Sold orders first and then allow orders for dealer inventory. It's easy to see that Garmin has not been concerned about the Sold orders as vendors like Scheels, Bass Pro, C&S Tactical and many others have been getting regular shipments on a weekly basis.

I have no idea what the dealer manufacturer relationship agreement is with Garmin or how they normally operate. I'm just suggesting that we may have a Manufacturer issue rather than a Vendor issue.

It's a problem PewPew caused all by their selves. I have a feeling PP is/was doing this as a side hustle and wanted to pick up some quick cash. I played along and when no Garmin came when stated, I text'd that upset Josh and he cancelled my order, unilaterally, and I got a refund. Problem is I waited approx. 8 weeks for the item and then he cancelled. I was pleased with the refund, but in essence he "used" my money for almost 2 months.
Now he's using everyones money.
I replaced the Garmin with a order to a more "responsive" vendor AND I now have another in the mail as we speak from CSTactical; no BS just straight forward good business practice.

• Love
Reactions: CSTactical
Oh crap, here you go again. I would bet he removed his posts because of Garmin, not because of me.

The LabRadar cope is real 🤣
Woah, the fanboi is over the top. If the LR worked half as well as he's claiming, Garmin wouldn't be selling out every shipment of the Xero in days, there wouldn't be a succession of LRs for sale and LR wouldn't have to have had their $499 Xmas sale.

I tried to do a side by side comparison of the C1s to my LR and despite trying with and without a trigger, aiming, fiddling, etc., etc., the LR picked up one shot while the C1's didn't miss a beat, and that included people shooting to the left and right of me. I actually took the Xero up and down the line to let people use it. I just popped it down by their rifle and let them shoot, not one dropped shot. I have no confidence LR would even approximate that reliability, and the Bluetooth is a whole other story.

IMG_7271-3016897.jpg

IMG_7269-3016895.jpg

Woah, the fanboi is over the top. If the LR worked half as well as he's claiming, Garmin wouldn't be selling out every shipment of the Xero in days, there wouldn't be a succession of LRs for sale and LR wouldn't have to have had their $499 Xmas sale.

I tried to do a side by side comparison of the C1s to my LR and despite trying with and without a trigger, aiming, fiddling, etc., etc., the LR picked up one shot while the C1's didn't miss a beat, and that included people shooting to the left and right of me. I actually took the Xero up and down the line to let people use it. I just popped it down by their rifle and let them shoot, not one dropped shot. I have no confidence LR would even approximate that reliability, and the Bluetooth is a whole other story.

IMG_7271-3016897.jpg

IMG_7269-3016895.jpg
Comparative pictures like yours really make me wonder just what the heck is inside a Labradar? Has miniaturization over the years really shrunk chrono components that much?

Labradar’s screen looks bigger than an entire Garmin!