• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Garmin Xero C1 Pro chronograph

Now, there is a FIT to CSV converter created. You can find the whole information here: Link

I have tested it, and it works!
Besides data transfers in locations without cell coverage, what is the advantage of pulling data over USB and converting it, versus opening the .csv directly in spreadsheet format in the iOS mail or Android mail natively?

Besides data transfers in locations without cell coverage, what is the advantage of pulling data over USB and converting it, versus opening the .csv directly in spreadsheet format in the iOS mail or Android mail natively?
I just open the cvs directly from the app into my iPhone excel, save copy to files, then open my excel on my iPad and it is their in the recents. Boom! 💥 Edit, print if needed to stick into my loading book for the given rifle. If you don’t have excel on iOS the native “Numbers” will work.

Woah, the fanboi is over the top. If the LR worked half as well as he's claiming, Garmin wouldn't be selling out every shipment of the Xero in days, there wouldn't be a succession of LRs for sale and LR wouldn't have to have had their $499 Xmas sale.

I tried to do a side by side comparison of the C1s to my LR and despite trying with and without a trigger, aiming, fiddling, etc., etc., the LR picked up one shot while the C1's didn't miss a beat, and that included people shooting to the left and right of me. I actually took the Xero up and down the line to let people use it. I just popped it down by their rifle and let them shoot, not one dropped shot. I have no confidence LR would even approximate that reliability, and the Bluetooth is a whole other story.

IMG_7271-3016897.jpg

IMG_7269-3016895.jpg
What's the small black thing on the tripod to the left of the Garm8n?

Can’t add much more than has already been said. Other than I am not thrilled having to sign in and sign a EULA to use the phone app.

But yeah, this thing is a miracle coming from a Caldwell Chrony. Plop it down then fire and forget.

Did some load testing at 20°f today and was there a couple hours. The Garmin did not miss a beat. What a gift from heaven this thing is!

Attachments

• IMG_5878.jpeg
    IMG_5878.jpeg
    671.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_5865.png
    IMG_5865.png
    647.4 KB · Views: 80
I’m in the uk and can’t wait to get my hands on one,just got a notification from area 419 saying they are in stock,unfortunately there email gave me blue balls.turns out they won’t ship one to the uk 😢😢😢😢😢

Shout out to Walls Rifle, I ordered it Thursday night at 10:30PM, he shipped it out on Friday, arrived today (Monday) !!
$20 Snipershide discount, no tax. $595 delivered.
This thing is TINY! Shown with a deck of cards.

Reactions: msgriff
My order got dropped in mid December cause Josh felt he couldn't take the time to answer my questions; got my refund and now my second Garmin is supposed to be delivered Thursday. Sorry I didn't get the discount, but I have my second Garmin almost in hand (gift for my brother).

Ummm.... this looks highly suspicious, ALL posts on the forum deleted?

Any mods have input on this? Is it "go time" (aka credit card chargeback time) yet?

Are the guys on this thread saying they got their units from PewPew real, or plants?

View attachment 8315568
Just catching up on this thread. Looks Pew Pew may have gotten dinged for not having a commercial account on the Hide. But he did read this thread 49 mins ago....

Reactions: Holliday
I’m in the uk and can’t wait to get my hands on one,just got a notification from area 419 saying they are in stock,unfortunately there email gave me blue balls.turns out they won’t ship one to the uk 😢😢😢😢😢
Go over to the UK Stalking Directory. The UK importer posted info there.

Just catching up on this thread. Looks Pew Pew may have gotten dinged for not having a commercial account on the Hide. But he did read this thread 49 mins ago....
He was probably trying to save his reputation and skipped reading the rules. An easy mistake. None of us can read anyways 😅

I thought it was another member rather than PP that posted about his discount. I might be wrong, I slept since then.

They were out of the really small one so I got this one. Has room to add other things...LOL
At close to $600 for the unit the $24 for the case was cheap insurance.

I can’t believe how small this unit is. I got mine a few days ago and it is tiny. I feel bad for Labradar, they had a good run. I am curious to see if they come up with a product that can compete or if they will just close up shop.

I can’t believe how small this unit is. I got mine a few days ago and it is tiny. I feel bad for Labradar, they had a good run. I am curious to see if they come up with a product that can compete or if they will just close up shop.
Paul Phillips made a vague hint that something is in the pipeline. So, they’ll be another thread where everyone loses their mind about the new shiny object.

Does anyone know who has stock on these?

Thank you for all the replies. I have it ordered. Now to sell old chrony

As some of us likes to convert the raw FIT file to CSV Garmin is working on the issue using Garmin FIT SDK. Here is a reply from Ben (Fit) :ROFLMAO: at Garmin Developer forum:

Ben FIT: We plan to update the FIT SDK this quarter with the definitions for the chrono_shot_session and chrono_shot_data messages. There is no specific release date yet, other than Q1.