• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hunting & Fishing Gas 'Em instead of Hunt 'Em

AK10mm

Private
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2008
Kasilof,AK
www.youtube.com
Instead of issuing tags for Wolves and raising money from hunters not to mention the $$$$ injected into the local economies,the Feds would rather,Gas,Sterilize,and hunt this resource from the Air:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/39017137/ns/us_news-environment

mad.gif

Re: Gas 'Em instead of Hunt 'Em

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gotta love the comments.. </div></div>+1 Everything I could do to not post a comment to them...

There is a reason the old timers wiped them out. In the words of Elmer Keith. "Man is enought of predator"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmcMT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a reason the old timers wiped them out. In the words of Elmer Keith. "Man is enought of predator" </div></div>

+1

I'd love to go out and shoot a few wolves to put on the walls of my house. but if every tom, dick and harry goes out to shoot at wolves, it'll end up being a worse outcome. They'll educated a lot of wolves. The wolves that WS are taking are the ones that are depredating livestock, not just any and all wolves. So that being said I'd rather have the professionals come in and clean up the problem and be done with it.

50cal,
It's fun to fly around and shoot out of a plane, i've never shot out of a chopper, but it's fun for about the first week, then it gets old really fast. There is a huge learning curve.

xdeano