• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gavin Newfuck makes fast food minimum wage $20 bucks an hour

White Castle is already automating go to 9:30 in the video to see Flippy the robot in action.

Reactions: doubloon
Fast food restaurants are closing at an epidemic rate where I live in the Midwest... No workers, bad food, and better options at the local super gas stations that have full kitchens.

Is this a nationwide trend? Or just a local one? I can't imagine even more expensive food is going to help either way.

yea strip millions of kids of the only part time jobs they use to be able to get in the fast food industries and hasten there replacement in favor of robots , as if the kids and slob adults were not hard enough to make get your order correct a computer will not care if your happy wanting a burger and getting a roach wrapped in a burger wrapper .

....why stop at $20....?

....why not $500/hr?....

If minimum wage is $500/hr then everyone will be millionaires and poverty is solved.....duh.

Look at all the extra money from taxes on the higher wages that the government will have to piss away 😂

Reactions: notacos4u
I've said this before, but find the video of the Starbucks CEO. They asked him what would happen if the minimum wage was raised to 15 bucks an hour. He told them he currently has 3 employees at 10 bucks an hour. He will fire one and make the other two do the job of three. He's still paying thirty bucks to them. Then he will raise his prices because inflation.

Good, hopefully people will stop eating that stuff and they close. Except In N Out.

McDeaths.... you are what you eat. Somewhere I read they have the largest worm farm on the planet. Don't know if this is true or not, and don't care. I already knew their food is shit.
For the record, I haven't touched fast food in 10yrs plus. And even then, it was only Wendy's that I'd tolerate. I can imagine now, if I did consume fast shit foods, how my digestive system would respond.

Fuck em. Boycott em and watch em flop.

Reactions: Im2bent
....why stop at $20....?

....why not $500/hr?....

If minimum wage is $500/hr then everyone will be millionaires and poverty is solved.....duh.

Look at all the extra money from taxes on the higher wages that the government will have to piss away 😂
Weren’t we just on a topic of Convo the other day where we were talking about this and why people were leaving the workforce?

Reactions: Bradu
That was always my point on them cranking up the minimum wage, just makes more money go to the government.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
What the heck happened in our society that made people forget, or not learn, that fast food jobs are not suppose to provide a living wage?? You’re suppose to aspire to something better. I don’t eat that trash, so whatever, but it’s irritating to see people who have worked in that industry for over 20 years and yet still haven't learned English, but complain they have to work two jobs to make ends meet. And the progressive’s think they are owed a living wage. Crazy.

How long before the cashiers are gone for kiosks including drive thru? All you need is what 2 cooks and some type of manager. At least the order will be taken correctly. Now who's up for $15 big Macs?
Working on it already.

We call it "AI" but its really automation. We can write a computer program to replace the mouth breathers. And given the high wage of having a human worker, now its cheaper!

More work for me!

Newsom is a complete idiot. Yes, the restaurants will go to kiosks. This will cut down on staff and overhead. So, more people will be out of work. Not because there are no jobs. There are jobs, just not the ones they want. Plenty of work requires using a shovel.

From what I know, the construction trades are union out there.

More and more, California is becoming a foreign country that shares our continent.

AI can be outfitted to do a shitload of jobs, even many of the ones that people think are safe. Now, the only saving Grace for now is that the AI response is only as good as the info that is fed it and the programming. But I can foresee a time when/if AI starts learning for itself (technically we are already there) then at some point it is gonna take over. Many many things that humans do on the daily could be totally automated when paired with good AI. Where it gets really scary is in situations where there really needs to be a human element, like when things are weaponized. AI will do what is programmed to do and not ask questions, there will be no second guessing and asking if something is morally wrong or not. Think about that for a minute. There is already systems that could be used without any human touch at all and that’s downright scary.

Newsom is a complete idiot. Yes, the restaurants will go to kiosks. This will cut down on staff and overhead. So, more people will be out of work. Not because there are no jobs. There are jobs, just not the ones they want. Plenty of work requires using a shovel.

From what I know, the construction trades are union out there.

More and more, California is becoming a foreign country that shares our continent.
Lmao! You give people too much credit. There are people out there that don’t even know how to properly use something as simple as a shovel. 😂

Cheap, lousy fast food is what keeps many living near poverty fed. Raise wages = prices increase and the poor still can't afford to eat fast food.

How does this solve anything?

Just incredibly dumb...
Fast food hasn’t been cheap for many years now. You can eat a 10oz ribeye and a bake potato at home for less than a fastfood meal. If a man is poor he shouldn’t be eating out anyhow. There isn’t anything cheap about it.

Fast food joints in parts of Wyoming and Montana were paying their help 20 bucks and hour last summer during the tourist season. They still couldn't find enough workers.

Reactions: LR1845
Fast food hasn’t been cheap for many years now. You can eat a 10oz ribeye and a bake potato at home for less than a fastfood meal. If a man is poor he shouldn’t be eating out anyhow. There isn’t anything cheap about it.
3 nights ago, I had a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich and a small fry for dinner because I got home really late from work. $9.62.

Yesterday I bought a Bison Strip Loin steak, 10oz, and sweet potato for $8.

Mind, the Bison steak was 50% off, but the meat section at my local chain grocery store is packed with 50% off steaks, ribs and lamb chops every single Sunday, so this was not some one off find. I usually have a USDA Prime NYS, that I've gotten 50% off.

So...yea basically you are correct!

luddites of the world unite. bad stuff is coming,indeed,already here. steak and shake has already done away with everyone but the cook. bet AI is getting tuned for that. mickey D now has comp ordering and i expect that cashiers' end time is coming. banks,ins cos,utilities,hospitals are all tuning in to the less humans management. if one has a problem with any of these automated systems fixing it is beyond belief. been there,had that. even a truly simple error somewhere takes weeks to fix. i.e. if it can be found and understood. what are all of the people put out of jobs going to do? i think that was another test reason for the covid lockdowns to evaluate. what will people do when no work? stay home,drink,drug,watch tube,breed and ride the gov dole? likely that.

The people that are happy, aren't smart enought to realize that at $20/hr, now they're state income taxes went up to 6%, and they're still broke as a joke trying to live in california on $20/hr. A single person with no children needs $21.53/hr to live in the metro LA area. We know a WHOLE lotta those that are working the fast food industry for a career aren't working there with no kids.

This is going to lead to automatic kiosks for ordering food, and just enough staff in the back to prepare the food.

Then again....california does have a metric shitload of illegals coming up from the south, and California doesn't apparently have a problem with illegals holding jobs.

Branden

correct. but what will the wets have to do besides steal and riot? too ignorant and lazy for the current "entry level" $20/hr jobs. they are not pouring over the border looking for jobs anyway. plunder is the game. i wonder what things will go like when our home grown rioters and our recently imported ones get into conflict? looks like chicago might be the 1st test bed. be fun to watch and listen to the progs scream and beg for relief. i bet on the newbies as > 1/4 of them are trained figthers-china,taliban,cartel. the homies of antifa and blm are not accustomed to any resistance or competition.

The meskins I have met that came over the border had cojones. They took jobs working on roads or being mason helpers. Let me tell ya'll a bit about being a mason helper.

Hoisting brick or cut stone or hadite block for CMU walls all damn day. Mixing "mescla" (mortar) all damn day and bringing it to the masons.

Building and then taking down the scaffolding, all damn day.

That is what I have seen the mexicans from south of the border doing. Jobs that pussy gringos simply will NOT do.

So, the joke I have about the Alamo and "Hey Bill, are we pouring concrete today?" may sound like an insult, it is really a testament to their hard work. But you do have to supervise. These are farmers, not civil engineers.

well actually i have heard the same from my grandson and others in the heavy trades. actually,he said nobody wants mexicans anymore. they have learned to scam the system and fuck around like worthless black and white native americans. says most guys want to hire guatamalans as they still have the immigrant work ethic even if they are illegal. so,what to do? go back 60 years and kill welfare,medicaid,wic,adc,title 8,food stamps and that problem would be stillborn. go back 100 years and kill the non educational propagandizing school system and bringing in indian doctors and
programmers,chinese physicists,filipino nurses wouldn't be needed. yes,bringing in needed workers with proven skills is fine if necessary. americans have gotten so inept about things that we have to have outside help. there is no reason that native blacks could not have gotten into the culture successfully eg thomas sowell,ben carson,colin powell etc. the dems have screwed them and the country by making a permanent underclass that they control and use for their own control agenda.

My wife doesn't want to buy steak because of the price but doesn't think twice about going out to eat which costs more and usually sucks compared to a home cooked meal.

Reactions: 96coal449
My wife doesn't want to buy steak because of the price but doesn't think twice about going out to eat which costs more and usually sucks compared to a home cooked meal.
It’s an easy thing to overlook and do. Convenience is part of it as well. I will say that a man needs to either be rich or on welfare these days to buy much steak, fajitas, etc.

It’s an easy thing to overlook and do. Convenience is part of it as well. I will say that a man needs to either be rich or on welfare these days to buy much steak, fajitas, etc.

Convenience is a big part of it for us, but I've been helping cook more so we don't eat out as much. I've started meal prepping on Sundays for my lunches for the week which saves money and is a lot better for me. We spend about as much money on food cooking for our dogs ever since my rat terrier was diagnosed with pancreatitis. The prescription diet food cost over $200 a month just for one dog and definitely not the healthiest option.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Maybe she will have a change of heart now and cook more.

Reactions: Bradu
Why only fast food? What makes them so special?

Reactions: Zolar
yea strip millions of kids of the only part time jobs they use to be able to get in the fast food industries and hasten there replacement in favor of robots , as if the kids and slob adults were not hard enough to make get your order correct a computer will not care if your happy wanting a burger and getting a roach wrapped in a burger wrapper .

There's always picking fruit and mowing lawns.

Reactions: doubloon
McDeaths.... you are what you eat. Somewhere I read they have the largest worm farm on the planet. Don't know if this is true or not, and don't care. I already knew their food is shit.
For the record, I haven't touched fast food in 10yrs plus. And even then, it was only Wendy's that I'd tolerate. I can imagine now, if I did consume fast shit foods, how my digestive system would respond.

Kevin Maginnis [ate] nothing but McDonald’s for 100 days

started ... at 238 pounds; when Maginnis stepped on the scale on day 100, he weighed 179.5 pounds

his triglycerides down 205 points and his cholesterol at 65 points. He also claimed to be pre-diabetic, but said his sugars are in a “healthy” range now

[no sugary drinks] ... maybe you are what you drink ...

The meskins I have met that came over the border had cojones. They took jobs working on roads or being mason helpers. Let me tell ya'll a bit about being a mason helper.

Hoisting brick or cut stone or hadite block for CMU walls all damn day. Mixing "mescla" (mortar) all damn day and bringing it to the masons.

Building and then taking down the scaffolding, all damn day.

That is what I have seen the mexicans from south of the border doing. Jobs that pussy gringos simply will NOT do.

So, the joke I have about the Alamo and "Hey Bill, are we pouring concrete today?" may sound like an insult, it is really a testament to their hard work. But you do have to supervise. These are farmers, not civil engineers.
You must not see many of the people coming across the border. Also most of the people coming across aren't Mexicans. Also they aren't doing jobs most wont do. A lot of them run tax free businesses and with supplies bought with what ever entitlements they get. In fact your entire statement reads like the age old propaganda we are used to seeing on the subject. When anyone within about 3 states of the border knows its total bullshit and always has been. At this point people are getting a credit while they wait for their amnesty hearing ten years down the road. You think they pay the bill on that card? The wife claims to be a single mother and gets maximum food entitlements they use to make food to sell and send the money back to their home country, that they visit several times per year, despite needing amnesty from there.

Most all these places have been paying 20 per hour plus for over 3 years now. The world still has not ended. These people getting a little more are not the cause for inflation. They are a victim of it like everyone else. This is also the reason wages are going up in other sectors. How many trillions been printed since 2002? Yea, but your all pissed off because some pimple faced teen is getting 20 per hour to cook your dinner you pretend you don't eat. :rolleyes: When all thats actually happening is the market is deciding some of these jobs aren't worth doing for next to nothing. How many of you guys hounded on the "no such thing as price gouging thing?" The market will decide, correct? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Most all these places have been paying 20 per hour plus for over 3 years now. The world still has not ended.

I wouldn't say "most". But I also don't agree with the $20 minimum. These jobs should not be primary income jobs for heads of household and the fact that they are says quite a bit about the economy and what's to come.

Industries with the highest levels of employment in Fast Food and Counter Workers:

Industry​
Employment (1)
Percent of industry employment​
Hourly mean wage
Annual mean wage (2)
2,753,460​
26.44​
$ 13.25​
$ 27,560​
129,360​
20.31​
$ 14.37​
$ 29,890​
111,100​
3.72​
$ 14.99​
$ 31,180​
80,740​
0.96​
$ 15.67​
$ 32,600​
43,570​
4.62​
$ 13.25​
$ 27,560​

Industries with the highest concentration of employment in Fast Food and Counter Workers:

Industry​
Employment (1)
Hourly mean wage​
Annual mean wage (2)
2,753,460​
26.44​
$ 13.25​
$ 27,560​
129,360​
20.31​
$ 14.37​
$ 29,890​
5,960​
8.10​
$ 13.38​
$ 27,830​
14,820​
4.65​
$ 14.76​
$ 30,710​
43,570​
4.62​
$ 13.25​
$ 27,560​
Top paying industries for Fast Food and Counter Workers:

Industry​
Employment (1)
Hourly mean wage​
Annual mean wage (2)
6,510​
0.31​
$ 19.93​
$ 41,450​
(8)
(8)
$ 18.43​
$ 38,330​
60​
0.01​
$ 18.02​
$ 37,470​
140​
0.01​
$ 18.01​
$ 37,450​
1,460​
0.31​
$ 17.62​
$ 36,640​

You must not see many of the people coming across the border. Also most of the people coming across aren't Mexicans. Also they aren't doing jobs most wont do. A lot of them run tax free businesses and with supplies bought with what ever entitlements they get. In fact your entire statement reads like the age old propaganda we are used to seeing on the subject. When anyone within about 3 states of the border knows its total bullshit and always has been. At this point people are getting a credit while they wait for their amnesty hearing ten years down the road. You think they pay the bill on that card? The wife claims to be a single mother and gets maximum food entitlements they use to make food to sell and send the money back to their home country, that they visit several times per year, despite needing amnesty from there.
Well, the ones coming over the border now since your president decided to not have a border might be scamming the system.

My experience has been with the people that came over the border 30 years ago.

And I don't see any lilly white dudes out there digging the ditches. By hand. I don't see any "european descent" people slinging brick up a scaffold.

So, you have not disproven the notion that they are taking jobs our little babies won't take.

Yes, we have other people coming over the border who are up to no good.

And still, the crybabies born here aren't able or willing to break a sweat and skin a few knuckles.

I have seen it personally happen, We hire a guy who is not mexican or el salvadoran or honduran or whatever. A few easy days of some service calls. Then they get into the first real day on a new project where all the digging is by hand with a shovel. 18 inches deep for an average of 300 feet in a day. And they do not come back the next day. Except for the one time a guy just walked off the job. I called the crew chief because the GPS tracker showed they were still at the first job. He said it was just him and one helper. Where was the other? He went to the bathroom. Three hours previous.

So, it might also be generational.

Now, if we could just get your president to do something other than trip over his own words on the way to getting his diaper changed, we could solve some problems.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
Well, the ones coming over the border now since your president decided to not have a border might be scamming the system.

My experience has been with the people that came over the border 30 years ago.

And I don't see any lilly white dudes out there digging the ditches. By hand. I don't see any "european descent" people slinging brick up a scaffold.

So, you have not disproven the notion that they are taking jobs our little babies won't take.

Yes, we have other people coming over the border who are up to no good.

And still, the crybabies born here aren't able or willing to break a sweat and skin a few knuckles.

I have seen it personally happen, We hire a guy who is not mexican or el salvadoran or honduran or whatever. A few easy days of some service calls. Then they get into the first real day on a new project where all the digging is by hand with a shovel. 18 inches deep for an average of 300 feet in a day. And they do not come back the next day. Except for the one time a guy just walked off the job. I called the crew chief because the GPS tracker showed they were still at the first job. He said it was just him and one helper. Where was the other? He went to the bathroom. Three hours previous.

So, it might also be generational.

Now, if we could just get your president to do something other than trip over his own words on the way to getting his diaper changed, we could solve some problems.
So you knowingly hire illegals and post about it online.🤣🤣🤣 Na, you are making up stories.

• Haha
Reactions: tomcatmv
So you knowingly hire illegals and post about it online.🤣🤣🤣 Na, you are making up stories.
Around here all construction workers are illegals. There is no repercussions for hiring them and it is just accepted. Hell the police when pulling over invaders just let them go while we get robbed on the hwy by these statists.