• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Paying an idiot $15+ per hour.

Exactly why nothing happens. Divide and conquer.

Give people $15 an hour and then rile up the other side to demonize them.

While they are fighting the elites are fucking everyone.

Some are too fucking dumb to see the forest for the trees.
The real divide is between those making a living empowering evil criminal organizations known as gov’t and the rest of us and it’s plain as day to anyone paying attention. A man can’t make an immoral living working for big gov against the rest of us and claim to be opposed to big authoritarian gov and on our side.

Maybe if gov’t were murdering it’s people some of you would have the decency to walk away from it. Oh yeah, gov has been intentionally murdering and impoverishing people and ya’ll are still there doing your job. Sick.

Last edited:
Labor unions...
We had a union rep at work a couple weeks ago proudly touting how the union had negotiated us a 2% raise over the next five years. We said "You DO realize that's like a 7% cut in pay, thanks to the assholes the union keeps telling it's members to vote for, right?"

I work for the Dem controlled state, so the union is bought and paid for. I always say the union is like a battered trailer park wife on an episode of COPS. Abuses her and treats her like shit forever, then when there's finally a chance for some help, come election time it's "Don't take him I love him!"

(work for the state, but not paid by tax dollars, so I get to complain about both sides) ;)

Last edited:
I'm kind of hungry, think just maybe I'll preheat the oven and make me some of that fast food.
IMG_3672.jpeg

The recent "Stay" is for Government Contractors, not Government Employees.

But then, there's this........

Per usual with the US Gubmint, it's a mish mash of shit.......

The real divide is between those making a living empowering evil criminal organizations known as gov’t and the rest of us and it’s plain as day to anyone paying attention. A man can’t make an immoral living working for big gov against the rest of us and claim to be opposed to big authoritarian gov and on our side.

Maybe if gov’t were murdering it’s people some of you would have the decency to walk away from it. Oh yeah, gov has been intentionally murdering and impoverishing people and ya’ll are still there doing your job. Sick.
Again...tell us what you do for a living and who you work for since you think your better than everyone else. Probally some inbred fuck living off government funding one way or another.

Yea the tens of millions of public servants are all just murderers out to get you.

If they are so evil why aren't you fighting them? Be a real patriot, you know the founders wouldn't have stood for this. BE a man and put your money where your mouth is or shut the fuck up.

Again...tell us what you do for a living and who you work for since you think your better than everyone else. Probally some inbred fuck living off government funding one way or another.

Yea the tens of millions of public servants are all just murderers out to get you.

If they are so evil why aren't you fighting them? Be a real patriot, you know the founders wouldn't have stood for this. BE a man and put your money where your mouth is or shut the fuck up.
Deflection.
I never said I am better than everyone else, just better than anyone on your side.

“Public servants”. :ROFLMAO:
Gov’t servants is an accurate description. While the millions you speak of aren’t directly murdering real Americans, they directly and indirectly support those that do. Everyday men like you show up to “work”, you only aide the enemy. You know it. We all know it. I know of not one authoritarian gov’t with no people working for it. Can’t exist.

You never answered if you think the gov’t you serve is a legal constitutional gov’t. You know it isn’t yet you empower it anyhow. Pathetic, treasonous, and telling of the men that would take the job.

Trying to provoke a man online in an attempt to get him killed by your marxist comrades is another sick and twisted act men like you are capable of. I know who you are now and so does everyone else. I’ve moved on. Get your last word in if you wish.

Makes paying basic laborers expensive enough that anything which can be automated will be automated.

As a kid I worked in a machine shop, started by cleaning the machines and breaking down and cleaning incoming motors. No one with a shop like that is going to pay $15/hr for that. I learned every foundational machine operation skill in that, even though I am not a machinist it is incredibly useful in my career.
you mean like the fully automated Mickey D's they opened in TX that was talked about in another thread?

Like kiosks at WaWas to order food? Kiosks at the local Taco Bell?

Like self checkout lanes everywhere they can install them?

yadda yadda yadda

M

Reactions: BurtG
The recent "Stay" is for Government Contractors, not Government Employees.

But then, there's this........

Per usual with the US Gubmint, it's a mish mash of shit.......
Most agencies have suspended any adverse actions for those who refuse to prove their vaccination status. I dont know anyone outside of .mil folks who were seperated. It's going away, once the new congress starts.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Most agencies have suspended any adverse actions for those who refuse to prove their vaccination status. I dont know anyone outside of .mil folks who were seperated. It's going away, once the new congress starts.
Plenty of State employees on here that were shuffled out.

“Going away” should have never been an acceptable outcome.

Reactions: WaltHer
You're probably right (about it going away once the pubes take over). But, it hangs out there as an open item, just waiting for some fucking political opportunist(s) to pimp it and get it re-instated.

Glad I'm retired and don't have to deal with any of that bullshit (yet (?)).

Deflection.
I never said I am better than everyone else, just better than anyone on your side.

“Public servants”. :ROFLMAO:
Gov’t servants is an accurate description. While the millions you speak of aren’t directly murdering real Americans, they directly and indirectly support those that do. Everyday men like you show up to “work”, you only aide the enemy. You know it. We all know it. I know of not one authoritarian gov’t with no people working for it. Can’t exist.

You never answered if you think the gov’t you serve is a legal constitutional gov’t. You know it isn’t yet you empower it anyhow. Pathetic, treasonous, and telling of the men that would take the job.

Trying to provoke a man online in an attempt to get him killed by your marxist comrades is another sick and twisted act men like you are capable of. I know who you are now and so does everyone else. I’ve moved on. Get your last word in if you wish.

If people who show up to work are "aiding the enemy", take a moment and share with us how EXACTLY you generate income. Ballpark the annual rate while you are at it?

Confirm for us that you do not partake in any way, shape or form any government service. Say it and prove it please.

You do not use any publicly generated electricity to power your home, business or car, correct?

You have never paid for drinking or bathing water from a public water system or consumed disease free chlorinated water provided by a government of any type, correct?

You do not consume FDA or USDA inspected products of any kind, correct?

You do not pay taxes of any kind, correct?

You do not use any roads paid for by taxpayers, correct?

You did not go to or attend any public school from kindergarten thru university, correct?

If you did attend a college or school, you did not use public funds, student loans, Pell or Stafford grants or loans, correct?

You swear to God or whatever you worship, you have never received public assistance, food stamps, unemployment, SNAP, Medicaid or SNAP.

You swear you have NEVER registered a car and submitted your manufactory title to a state or government entity for a registration certificate, correct?

These are simple questions with yes or no answers for the most part. Deflect or lie as usual,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we know you lack the fucking guts to answer them.

You spout all the free man bullshit but you are somehow managing to find your way here. You are either some FBI bitchboy or a straight up fucking liar. Which it is???

He's clearly a fucking retard not even worth debating with. He won't answer what he does and who he works for becuase he knows we will call his bullshit hypocrisy in 2 seconds.

Sure is quiet.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

1671948971709.png

I don't see the connection for using electricity and consuming from government benefits? One could argue government simply makes it more expensive.

I don't see the connection for using electricity and consuming from government benefits? One could argue government simply makes it more expensive.

You are not very intelligent, it happens when you eat lead paint chips. One could argue the government makes more expensive or you could do some research and realize you are an idiot.

Delivering electricity to anyone outside of a major metropolitan area is literally a waste of money and you will never recoup your costs in a reasonable amount of time. The government waited about five decades for commercial power producers to do it before they stepped in.

Try and follow along, maybe get dad to help with the big words. By 1930, 9 out of 10 non-farm homes had electricity. Only 1 out of ten rural homes had electricity. Why? Because running powerlines to single homes which generate 10 dollars a month in electrical power sales is pointless. The evil government took up the torch and subsidized the program in 1935. Today, nearly 100% of Americans have access to affordable electrical power. Providing affordable access to inexpensive power reduced the number of people required for farm labor and increased the quality of life for rural families an incredible amount. It also opened the markets for electrical powered products to 7 million farming families (about 25% of the population in 1940), thus opening markets for products American business was trying to sell.

If you are a cunt who hates the government and despises America, loathes the military and feels that all Americans who work for any state, local or federal government agency are traitors....................................then you should stop being a worthless two-faced piece of shit and make your own fucking power and stop using power produced and distributed by the evil government.

The reason large public utilities are allowed to exist is something called, "economy of scale". It simply is not practical to have 40 power companies in every county or a city with 35 water systems or sewer systems or public transportation systems and have them provide affordable service. Publicly traded, for profit utilities do not produce or convey even a single kilowatt of power cheaper than a public utility.

I buy power for my home from a PUD that built its own hydroelectric facilities and its rate payers enjoy power at about 5 cents a kilowatt. The bordering publicly traded power company charges 8-10 cents. A cunt in New York buying commercial Edison Electric power gets fucked to the tune of 18 cents a kilowatt or more. The facilities owned by the PUD are ran to industry standards and the employees are paid industry standard wages and benefits. The difference is the PUD does not have to make more than the minimum of excess profits that is required to pay for projected improvements or scheduled maintenance. The PUD also provided fiber optic high speed internet to every home, office and school in their county. No commercial entity would do that, ever. The excess power is sold at market rates to California and Seattle assholes or used for bitcoin mining operations and data farms where assholes store their shit on the cloud. Public company that benefits all taxpayers.

Take a fucking econ class for fuck's sakes.

Last edited:
You are not very intelligent, it happens when you eat lead paint chips. One could argue the government makes more expensive or you could do some research and realize you are an idiot.

Delivering electricity to anyone outside of a major metropolitan area is literally a waste of money and you will never recoup your costs in a reasonable amount of time. The government waited about five decades for commercial power producers to do it before they stepped in.

Try and follow along, maybe get dad to help with the big words. By 1930, 9 out of 10 non-farm homes had electricity. Only 1 out of ten rural homes had electricity. Why? Because running powerlines to single homes which generate 10 dollars a month in electrical power sales is pointless. The evil government took up the torch and subsidized the program in 1935. Today, nearly 100% of Americans have access to affordable electrical power. Providing affordable access to inexpensive power reduced the number of people required for farm labor and increased the quality of life for rural families an incredible amount. It also opened the markets for electrical powered products to 7 million farming families (about 25% of the population in 1940), thus opening markets for products American business was trying to sell.

If you are a cunt who hates the government and despises America, loathes the military and feels that all Americans who work for any state, local or federal government agency are traitors....................................then you should stop being a worthless two-faced piece of shit and make your own fucking power and stop using power produced and distributed by the evil government.

The reason large public utilities are allowed to exist is something called, "economy of scale". It simply is not practical to have 40 power companies in every county or a city with 35 water systems or sewer systems or public transportation systems and have them provide affordable service. Publicly traded, for profit utilities do not produce or convey even a single kilowatt of power cheaper than a public utility.

I buy power for my home from a PUD that built its own hydroelectric facilities and its rate payers enjoy power at about 5 cents a kilowatt. The bordering publicly traded power company charges 8-10 cents. A cunt in New York buying commercial Edison Electric power gets fucked to the tune of 18 cents a kilowatt or more. The facilities owned by the PUD are ran to industry standards and the employees are paid industry standard wages and benefits. The difference is the PUD does not have to make more than the minimum of excess profits that is required to pay for projected improvements or scheduled maintenance. The PUD also provided fiber optic high speed internet to every home, office and school in their county. No commercial entity would do that, ever. The excess power is sold at market rates to California and Seattle assholes or used for bitcoin mining operations and data farms where assholes store their shit on the cloud. Public company that benefits all taxpayers.

Take a fucking econ class for fuck's sakes.
The PNW has the cheapest and most reliable power in the nation...and it's not even close. Want to know why?

Bonneville Power, Corps of Engineers and Bueru of reclamation build the damns built the transmission lines control the grid and maintain all of it. These agencies are self funded, meaning they don't use taxpayer dollars. They spend billions and billions a year..but the population gets cheap, reliable power. Go take a look at Texas or California and seen what they have to deal with.

Then they could go Google the Term PUD and realize just about every county has their own publicly owned utility full of government workers who manage everything from the big substations to their home. Again, providing the cheapest and most reliable power anywhere in the nation.
Why do all the majors have their data centers on the region? Cheap power. Why do all the majors run their fiber trunks across gov transmission right of ways? Becuase it's the cheapest and most reliable.

There are 2 control centers that if people decided to not go to work like the lazy government workers and contractors they are...power would cease to exist in 5 states.

Its amazing how ignorant some people really are.

Unconstitutional marxist gov’t that systematically murders people good.
Unconstitutional marxist gov’t funding the invasion of its own borders good.
Working within this criminal organization to assist in keeping it operational is also good and shouldn’t be criticized because over 100 years ago it used taxpayer money to pave a road and make electricity. Got it.

Merry Christmas.

Working within this criminal organization to assist in keeping it operational is also good because over 100 years ago it used taxpayer money to pave a road and make electricity. Got it.

Merry Christmas.
And that makes you a punk bitch for not doing anything about it. Why sit around bitching on internet about these grave injustices when you can do something about it?

No right is really a right if you aren't willing to die and fight for it. Everything has to be earned.

Still waiting for you to post what you do and who you work for. Maybe there is a reason you are avoiding the question.

Merry Christmas you filthy animal.

And that makes you a punk bitch for not doing anything about it. Why sit around bitching on internet about these grave injustices when you can do something about it?

No right is really a right if you aren't willing to die and fight for it. Everything has to be earned.

Still waiting for you to post what you do and who you work for. Maybe there is a reason you are avoiding the question.

979EF2F9-2BD2-456A-A38E-3188BA7AA9EC.jpeg

I’m at least speaking out against it and educating others while you guys work within it helping to keep this massively bloated criminal organization fully operational.

I believe in the individual and personal liberty, freedom, and choice. You guys believe that big gov’t is the be all end all like it’s god. So much so that you can’t stand to even hear me criticize your caretaker, big gov. I’ve come to know that all gov men are delusional statists and with every post many of you make only solidifies that point and clearly shows the real divide that I speak about between those who worship big gov and those of us who trust ourselves and want to be free from it’s grasp. To all who is reading, know your enemy. It’s not only those at the top.

You aren't educating anyone or telling anyone what they don't already know. None of this shit is a secret and many of us are much more educated on the subject than some retard fuck like you.

If only those tens of millions of vets, service members and public servants could be as pure and perfect as you.

You make alot of generalized statements rooted in your own ignorance and stupidity.

Why are you too much of a pussy to tell us what you do for a living? Embarrassed? Scared? Maybe you are just full of shit. Stop being a bitch and tell us.

Last edited:
Working within this criminal organization to assist in keeping it operational is also good and shouldn’t be criticized because over 100 years ago it used taxpayer money to pave a road and make electricity. Got it.

Merry Christmas.
Stop deflecting with those stupid, "everybody is a marxist" stories and answer the question. Are you sucking on Uncle Sam's teat?

Same with that government's to big faggotry. Yeah it's to big and what have you done to make it smaller?

All I see are Democrats or FBI trolls with some of you.

Last edited:
Stop deflecting with those stupid, "everybody is a narxist" stories and answer the question. Are you sucking on Uncle Sam's teat?

Same with that government's to big faggotry. Yeah it's to big and what have you done to make it smaller?

All I see are Democrats or FBI trolls with some of you.
It’s telling that you gov men who ARE in fact sucking on uncle’s sam’s tit just the same as the welfare rats, somehow think that acknowledging the illegality if the federal gov’t and it’s treasonous crimes is a deflection. It’s a damn shame.

Yes the gov’t is far to large and powerful. If it weren’t for that millions of you wouldn’t have a job so of course you defend it. While I haven’t made this beast smaller, I damn sure aren’t adding to it’s numbers like you guys are while pretending to be for the opposite. I’m morally opposed to doing so.

Here is my last two week paycheck you fuck. Private sector so my tax money is actually stolen from me unlike that spot on your check which is for show as the whole damn thing is our tax money to begin with. I’m getting robbed blind and that doesn’t count my $6000 property tax or any other bullshit tax that’s garnered by force. All of us in the private sector are getting fucked and you guys benefit from it. Sick

6678DC4A-9287-4BA7-AF5E-3B325ECEE05D.jpeg

Last edited:
Stop deflecting and crying like a lying piece of shit who got caught in the lies he tells.

You took an out of focus picture of a fucking Denny's reciept and claim its what exactly? Your tax bill?

My utility is self funded by charging for power, water, high speed internet and selling power on the broader commercial market. Not a single taxpayer dime is taken. And the rate payers get the cheapest power in North America.

So, fuck your lying ass. Answer the questions already. Enough of the retard level bullshit about how you are the only cocksucker on earth paying taxes.

I hate property taxes too and I vote NO for everything but fire protection. So be that asshole and tell us how paying the fire levy supports marxists and their fire trucks and you will never use them.

We got time, while we wait for Jesus' birthday cake.

Stop deflecting and crying like a lying piece of shit who got caught in the lies he tells.

You took an out of focus picture of a fucking Denny's reciept and claim its what exactly? Your tax bill?

My utility is self funded by charging for power, water, high speed internet and selling power on the broader commercial market. Not a single taxpayer dime is taken. And the rate payers get the cheapest power in North America.

So, fuck your lying ass. Answer the questions already. Enough of the retard level bullshit about how you are the only cocksucker on earth paying taxes.

I hate property taxes too and I vote NO for everything but fire protection. So be that asshole and tell us how paying the fire levy supports marxists and their fire trucks and you will never use them.

We got time, while we wait for Jesus' birthday cake.
Click on the picture fed boy and it will no longer be blurry. As for me believing I’m the only one getting robbed by your illegal unconstitutional employer, that’s why I said this “All of us in the private sector are getting fucked and you guys benefit from it”. You are the lier. Gov men are.

No lies from me. The only deflection is your strawman argument trying to move past the fact that you guys work for an unconstitutional gov’t not elected or representative of the people and you know it. This back and forth with men working against the american people is a waste of time. I said my peace for anyone who is following along.

Here is my last two week paycheck you fuck. Private sector so my tax money is actually stolen from me unlike that spot on your check which is for show as the whole damn thing is our tax money to begin with. I’m getting robbed blind and that doesn’t count my $6000 property tax or any other bullshit tax that’s garnered by force. All of us in the private sector are getting fucked and you guys benefit from it. Sick

View attachment 8030021

Wade, you know we don’t agree on much, but congratulations. That’s a good wage and healthy commission.

Reactions: wade2big
Wade, you know we don’t agree on much, but congratulations. That’s a good wage and healthy commission.
That means will still agree on somethings. I appreciate the words. Most of us work hard for our money and it’s a travesty how much of it is taken and used against us and sickening how some will defend the act. It’s always the same kind of people. It’s sad yet predictable.

It’s telling that you gov men who ARE in fact sucking on uncle’s sam’s tit just the same as the welfare rats, somehow think that acknowledging the illegality if the federal gov’t and it’s treasonous crimes is a deflection. It’s a damn shame.

Yes the gov’t is far to large and powerful. If it weren’t for that millions of you wouldn’t have a job so of course you defend it. While I haven’t made this beast smaller, I damn sure aren’t adding to it’s numbers like you guys are while pretending to be for the opposite. I’m morally opposed to doing so.

View attachment 8030021
Work harder. Millions are depending on you. Literally.

One of my co-workers, a new US citizen a few years ago (he had been here for years from Juarez, Mexico) said it best. He stopped at a store after work to get some groceries before going home. The wife had called and wanted milk, eggs, whatever. So, the guy in front of him has a cart full of groceries and pays for that with a Lone Star card. That is the Texas EBT for government assistance. You can buy basic food stuffs. So, he was buying steaks, pork roasts, and chicken and other food items.

After that, he pulled out a wad of 100's to pay for the case of the 18 pack of beer that he could not put on the Lone Star card because it is alcohol.

Then he leaves and my associate pays for his few items with cash and then leaves. Outside, he can see the guy still loading all of this stuff into a brand new Cadillac Escalade. That royally pissed him off, as it should. "I am paying taxes so that this guy does not have to spend his cash on food."

All I could say is Bien Venido a los Estados Unidos de America.

Last edited:
Work harder. Millions are depending on you. Literally.

One of my co-workers, a new US citizen a few years ago (he had been here for years from Juarez, Mexico) said it best. He stopped at a store after work to get some groceries before going home. The wife had called and wanted milk, eggs, whatever. So, the guy in front of him has a cart full of groceries and pays for that with a Lone Star card. That is the Texas EBT for government assistance. You can buy basic food stuffs. So, he was buying steaks, pork roasts, and chicken and other food items.

After that, he pulled out a wad of 100's to pay for the case of the 18 pack of beer that he could not put on the Lone Star card because it is alcohol.

Then he leaves and my associate pays for his view items with cash and then leaves. Outside, he can see the guy still loading all of this stuff into a brand new Cadillac Escalade. That royally pissed him off, as it should. "I am paying taxes so that this guy does not have to spend his cash on food."

All I could say is Bien Venido a los Estados Unidos de America.
Wait until your school districts up the tax rate to fund all the illegal invaders this unconstitutional gov’t, that men in this thread are defending, let’s in with the aid of Gov abbott and his people. My property taxes are already up 40% over the last few years without this nonsense. I’m getting to the point of not playing along any longer.

Wait until your school districts up the tax rate to fund all the illegal invaders this unconstitutional gov’t, that men in this thread are defending, let’s in with the aid of Gov abbott and his people. My property taxes are already up 40% over the last few years without this nonsense. I’m getting to the point of not playing along any longer.
So far, that has not happened here. My property taxes are still south of 2k.

View attachment 8030021

You did okay for a guy with brain damage, congrats.

And yes fucker, you are still deflecting. Answer those fucking questions yes or no.

How you extrapolate that my hard work has no fucking value while sitting in an electrically heated, cooled and powered house is fucking beyond the scope of reason.

The idea that somehow "I stole money" from you or any other fuckwit is beyond unreasonable and flat out fucking stupid. Generations of assholes like you have pissed and moaned for public roads, public power, clean water and safe to consume foods, drinks and drugs and then you decided to bitch a hundred years later and accuse people doing the hard work of "stealing your tax dollars". This is where you and I depart from agreement on the government and conclude you are a fucking imbecile.

I pay more in property taxes than you by far. Same goes for income taxes, vehicle taxes and/or every other tax and it comes out of my fucking pocket no matter where the income stream originated so spare me the delusional indignation. If you want to piss and moan to someone stealing from you find a fucking illegal immigrant or welfare slob who did jack shit all day for their check.

You need psychological help. Your "I am the center of the world and all my money is being stolen by firemen, policemen and utility workers" is the most fucked up delusion I have ever heard of. Seek professional help before you start shooting daycares or some other retarded shit that people like you do when their persecution complex overwhelms them once and for all.

And for the record you stupid motherfucker, I am paid by rate payers, NOT TAXPAYERS. My entity generates tens of thousands of megawatts of electrical power, and we sell that fucking power to lying hypocrite pieces of shit who hate the government for extremely reasonable prices, and we use the income we generate to fund our operations. The one thing we have is a legalized monopoly on the commercial sale of power within our operating boundaries.

You sold shit to customers and got commission,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we sold shit to customers and got money as well. Stick that in your everyone is evil and marxist pipe and fucking smoke it.

Last edited:
You did okay for a guy with brain damage, congrats.

And yes fucker, you are still deflecting. Answer those fucking questions yes or no.

How you extrapolate that my hard work has no fucking value while sitting in an electrically heated, cooled and powered house is fucking beyond the scope of reason.

The idea that somehow "I stole money" from you or any other fuckwit is beyond unreasonable and flat out fucking stupid. Generations of assholes like you have pissed and moaned for public roads, public power, clean water and safe to consume foods, drinks and drugs and then you decided to bitch a hundred years later and accuse people doing the hard work of "stealing your tax dollars". This is where you and I depart from agreement on the government and conclude you are a fucking imbecile.

I pay more in property taxes than you by far. Same goes for income taxes, vehicle taxes and/or every other tax and it comes out of my fucking pocket no matter where the income stream originated so spare me the delusional indignation. If you want to piss and moan to someone stealing from you find a fucking illegal immigrant or welfare slob who did jack shit all day for their check.

You need psychological help. Your "I am the center of the world and all my money is being stolen by firemen, policemen and utility workers" is the most fucked up delusion I have ever heard of. Seek professional help before you start shooting daycares or some other retarded shit that people like you do when their persecution complex overwhelms them once and for all.
Nice story. The federal gov’t is unconstitutional. It operates under no legal authority if the constitution is the supposed law of the land. It does operate and the states play pretend legitimizing a fake gov’t. This is called tyranny. End of story. Nothing else matters.

Your job as a fed boy legally shouldn’t exist. The fact that it does and is funded not by your “tax” money, considering it isn’t really revenue but an expense, but ours is a crime. I don’t give a damn what “good” you think comes from your god gov’t. It’s a treasonous gov’t with no legal authority, only brute force. Tyranny that you directly benefit from so you defend what shouldn’t be defended by attacking what shouldn’t be attacked. You pretended to take an oath against the very thing yet here you are now and yet you call me a liar and a mooch. That’s rich.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender and BurtG
Nice story. The federal gov’t is unconstitutional. It operates under no legal authority if the constitution is the supposed law of the land. It does operate and the states play pretend legitimizing a fake gov’t. This is called tyranny. End of story. Nothing else matters.

Your job as a fed boy legally shouldn’t exist. The fact that it does and is funded not by your “tax” money, considering it isn’t really revenue but an expense, but ours is a crime. I don’t give a damn what “good” you think comes from your god gov’t. It’s a treasonous gov’t with no legal authority, only brute force. Tyranny that you directly benefit from so you defend what shouldn’t be defended by attacking what shouldn’t be attacked. You pretended to take an oath against the very thing yet here you are now and yet you call me a liar and a mooch. That’s rich.

Okay you stupid mother fucker. If the "federal government" is unconstitutional, then who was it that ratified the constitution? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wait.........................................it was the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

What really matter is that you are an idiot and you really need to read a fucking book on how American was founded. Complaining that it is not in the constitution and having no idea what it in the constitution is just fucking sad.

https://billofrightsinstitute.org/a...MIiMzzs62W_AIVoBvUAR0xeA6LEAAYASAAEgJwfvD_BwE

Okay you stupid mother fucker. If the "federal government" is unconstitutional, then who was it that ratified the constitution? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wait.........................................it was the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
You think Biden is a constitutionally elected president and the congress was elected and represents the people? What’s your take on gov’ts mass murder disguised as covid?

You are living in the past. I’m speaking of now. I have been this whole time.

What we have NOW is illegal and you know it. The fact that you defend this shit is gross. You are a disgusting human. A statist.

VIII. All charges of war, and all other expenses that shall be incurred for the common defense or general welfare, and allowed by the United States in Congress assembled, shall be defrayed out of a common treasury, which shall be supplied by the several States in proportion to the value of all land within each State. . . .

XIII. Every State shall abide by the determination of the United States in Congress assembled, on all questions which by this confederation are submitted to them. And the Articles of this Confederation shall be inviolably observed by every State, and the Union shall be perpetual; nor shall any alteration at any time hereafter be made in any of them; unless such alteration be agreed to in a Congress of the United States, and be afterwards confirmed by the legislatures of every State.

Read away........................................................