• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Geetings from the boot

Windburn725

Private
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2013
Cajun Country
Hi all! Names Greg, Im from Louisiana. Love guns, knives, women and anything fast. Been a life time deer and duck hunter and recently got into long range shooting. Picked up a lot of good info from these forums before joining and hope to continue to learn and maybe even teach some of you a few things (not likely, but wishful thinking ha.) Anyways, look forward to being a part of the community!! Oh... and Im looking for someone locally in my area that is VERY skilled in long range shooting and would like to know if they would be willing to give me some lessons. Ive got my own place w/ 900+ yards to shoot from. Id be willing to let you practice at my place or pay. Whichever you prefer. Im located in the Eunice area, if interested please shoot me a pm. Thanks