• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

General Purpose Battle Rifle: KAC SR-25 14.5" ACC vs 16" APC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennn

Private
Minuteman
Nov 23, 2023
Nevada
Would be equipped with:
  • KAC 7.62 suppressor
  • NightForce ATACR 1-8 FC-DMx
  • Offset Aimpoint T-2
  • Cloud Defensive Rein 3.0
  • Vertical Foregrip
I don't plan on putting a bipod on this. More of a battle rifle. I'm tall and decently strong but I don't want it to be unwieldy.

For all distance engagements. Definitely short-distance. I'm not sure the 14.5" (with suppressor) would be any better at CQB than the 16", but I'm not sure.

Which do you recommend?

IMG_1768.gif

Oh a new tactic... Glowies buying supporter memberships before posting stuff in the Bear Pit.

Mr One Post... may I make a suggestion that you delete this and move it to one of the appropriate sections. Since you mention KAC... perhaps the Semi-Auto Section? Or maybe Optics?

I don't think we have a "Battle RIfles" section. But maybe battle stuff takes place in... Fieldcraft.

Well, there ya go.

For your own good... delete this and read up before posting the the Pit. Otherwise you are wasting your time. Or the "Supporter membership" that your ASAC approved for your surveillance will be wasted taxpayer money.

Oh and Happy Kwanza!

Sirhr

Reactions: mtrmn
Depends if you're using it for TDM or Warzone or Zombies. But Warzone is full of cheaters and South Americans with Rio McDonald's Internet, and the TDM maps kinda suck right now sooo...

Here's my BAS-B (SIG Spear) build for Zombies:
> BPZ40 hybrid optic
> ZLR Talon 5 suppressor
> FTAC Ripper 56 foregrip
> .277 Monolithic ammo (with Napalm Burst modded)
> ST88 rear grip

You can try the high grain rounds or the Ravage-20 heavy stock instead of the rear grip, they don't change the stats much. Wait til you Pack-A-Punch it. Pops deadheads like grapes, I tell you what. How bout I drop one for ya and let you try it? I'll even up it to rare and bring in a lvl 1 crystal for you.

BTW precision airstrike is best killstreak. Everything else sucks.

Oh a new tactic... Glowies buying supporter memberships before posting stuff in the Bear Pit.

Mr One Post... may I make a suggestion that you delete this and move it to one of the appropriate sections. Since you mention KAC... perhaps the Semi-Auto Section? Or maybe Optics?

I don't think we have a "Battle RIfles" section. But maybe battle stuff takes place in... Fieldcraft.

Well, there ya go.

For your own good... delete this and read up before posting the the Pit. Otherwise you are wasting your time. Or the "Supporter membership" that your ASAC approved for your surveillance will be wasted taxpayer money.

Oh and Happy Kwanza!

Sirhr
As I'm planning on buying one I'd need a supporter membership to post a WTB, right? I'll post in the semi-auto section, thanks.

As I'm planning on buying one I'd need a supporter membership to post a WTB, right? I'll post in the semi-auto section, thanks.
WTB is a scam magnet and the HMFWIC has discouraged it.

So, no, you don't need to be a supporter to buy things. But WTB posts are a good way to get royally screwed. Sadly.

Again, suggest starting over in Semi-Auto with your configurations.

The Bear pit is going to be like your first prison shower for you...

Sirhr

WTB is a scam magnet and the HMFWIC has discouraged it.

So, no, you don't need to be a supporter to buy things. But WTB posts are a good way to get royally screwed. Sadly.

Again, suggest starting over in Semi-Auto with your configurations.

The Bear pit is going to be like your first prison shower for you...

Sirhr
Ah ok, thanks for the help. I posted it in the semi-auto section, but I cannot delete this post as I am new.

Status
Not open for further replies.