• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

General Purpose Battle Rifle: KAC SR-25 14.5" ACC vs 16" APC

I did a lo of CQB in my past. 7.62x51 sucks for CQB
Too heavy
Too much blast
Too slow to recover between shots

Get a 5.56 with can and be effective
Same here; i ran and gunned with an mk17 for longer than i desired to; and now there is no force on earth would make me pick up a 308 gas gun. This dude is running a fantasy and you all are a part of it😂

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and GhostFace
I don't have experience with either of the guns you described. I do however have experience running around with a sbr .308. If you absolutely want a .308 gasser to run as a carbine, I'd take a hard look at the DDV5 in 12.5. I've got one with a NF 1-8 and offset dot on it and while it certainly doesn't replace my dedicated 5.56 cqb gun for cqb it's not terrible in terms of handiness. If I want the added barrier defeat of a .308 but don't want to grab my bolt gun it's a good option. When you put a can, and laser, lpvo, and flashlight on a 14.5 or 16 in gun in .308 like others have said the weight adds up. When your talking cqb though that is absolutely a double edge sword and the bullet not stopping in the body is absolutely a concern.

Reactions: Bakwa