• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Get a little mud on the tires...(PICS)

redroan45

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2010
Ashton, Idaho
2lqjqa.jpg

So I finally got glass mounted up on my new GAP.

2hg7dc1.jpg

Had more than a little fun getting out to our desert pasture.

2cmugxe.jpg

Despite the skiff of snow, it was tee shirt weather.

30throk.jpg

You know the gun is a shooter if I can do that, even if it is only 100m out.
I doped 300m at +1.6 mils and was easily ringing the steel I had set up.

vsnhxs.jpg

This is my first precision rig and I am really enjoying learning the ropes. This week I hope to push it out 600 and beyond.

2whqlvk.jpg

5lz0c7.jpg

So as I was closing the gate I looked up and saw these off in the distance. I had been shooting not 400 yards from where they were feeding, and they didnt seem to mind. I have a ton of respect for those of you that take those nice through the scope pics cuz i found it to be challenging. Awesome end to a great day of shooting.

Is that a three shot group? I thought they outlawed those. Nice rifle, though.;-)

I see two bushnell scopes listed, could we get redroan45 to chime in on what scope that is? It looks awesome! Bushnell's been doin some hot shit lately ey?

The specs on the rifle are as follows:
GAP in .308 with templar action, 19" bartlein 1/10 twist, and Manners T2A with Shortbus Multicam.
Surefire 762SS from Scott Bittner
Bushnell XRS from Liberty Optics

Your first precision rig! Well all I can say is, it won't be your last LOL. Once the bug bites expect more green backs leaving your hand.
Also have to say that's a very well set up shooter you have.