• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Get a Load of this BullShit !!

Twisted .308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Newtown gunman spent more than 150 rounds, killed victims within 5 minutes | Fox News

So what came out in the original findings was wrong ??
All killed with Bushmaster Assault Weapon ??? and had a shotgun in the Glove Box ?? 2 ea 70?? Rd 12 gauge magazines also found in car ?? don't know about you guys but I never heard of a 70 rd Mag for Any 12gauge shot gun !!! They will never quit twisting the story till they get their agenda pushed thru !!

Last edited:
What a bunch of dumbasses. They have had this long to get it right and still keep f'n it up. And these are people in charge. Absofuckinlutely rediculous!

I hate to say it. The story has to look bad or no one will read it. It's how the media works

Don't know any shotguns that would take magazines (2x 35 round magazines?) that would fit in a glovebox.

No wonder there's so many conspiracy theories. Neither the officials nor the media can keep the story straight.

I read the article this morning and was wondering the same thing about the mags and 150 rounds...nothing about the story adds up. Neither does the shotgun in the glove box. lol

My 15 gauge shotgun only takes 30 round beltfed clips that neatly fit in my back pocket! Most bestes reporting ever!!!

With Obama's dog and pony show today remember to go to the Ruger website home page and very easily send in the letter to all the usual suspects. Ruger has done all the work for us.

That's exactly what it is. We have free speech which tends to be a double edged sword sometimes. And when applied to mainstream media it can cause great destruction. We all have to see this for what it is and make it work for what you believe. We have the NRA.........They have psychos that go out every little while and kill innocent kids and make us all look like psychos.

Never let a good tragedy go to waste. By this time next year there will be over 100 dead and the kid had a M240 and a couple of RPGs. Fuck the media....

They had to push this story...the support for "Gun Control" is fizzling out and a story like this will bring back all the feelings of hurt and outrage at such a broken system this country has. I mean, people just don't need guns. Hell, the guy had Samurai swords for God's sake!!!! Scary, i know! We should all just turn our shit in and let big brother take care of us. That's what they're for.....right?

Sad part is, people fall for this bullshit. Hook, line and sinker.

Hope they fixed this.... he died the night before the shooting. lol
524176_824648870663_98418486_n_zps6b60bc9b.jpg

Math is basically facts in number form, and since the media can't even report the most minor of details...

Who's really surprised? They have placed sensationalism, political propaganda, and rumor spreading, above actual journalism, and factual reporting.

Talking heads... Talking heads... Tell me a story in my nice warm bed, fill me up with woe and dread.

Hope they fixed this.... he died the night before the shooting. lol
524176_824648870663_98418486_n_zps6b60bc9b.jpg

This is only a small indication that this was STAGED... There are numerous others, but one has to dig for themselves to find them. Nothing but pure Tyranny would assert such, but realize that those who KNOW the truth, will be under extreme supervision, and probably be exiled as far as social contacts are concerned. Everything is going down at the same time, the Economy, Freedom, the Constitution, America, et al. Otherwise, let's keep watching Dancing with the Stars, and other bullshit programmed entertainment, so that we may be subdued without resistance. When a person wakes up one day, and they can no longer remember how they arrived where they are...it will be too late. And most, if not all the True Patriots will be dead, and/or labeled as Extreme, Radical, Domestic Terrorist, Gun Fanatic, Prepper, or Insane, while the ignorant were watching "reality television".

One would think they would have "optimized" their reporting by now since there have been so many versions. Sad thing is that most people in the country these days are too ignorant to even know they are being manipulated.