• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Get in line New Yorkers

Re: Get in line New Yorkers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYpatriot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gunfighter14e2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It has always beenmy experience that the Native Yankee has a natural compunction to move here and help us dumb hicks to be more refined and cultured. </div></div>
That right there is why, I left Florida in 93, to many implants from Mi. Ny. Nj. ect. Now you have that state voting for the same kind of horseshit, that they were running from.

</div></div>

Same thing out west, Californians fleeing from the sinking ship of a state and bringing the plague with them to Colorado, Montana, and others. </div></div>

Californians have pretty well fucked up Colorado.

Re: Get in line New Yorkers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fngmike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IMO, you can't legislate morality. WOD is an incredible waste of money. I'd rather see it taxed to fund treatment. Weed? As I heard in a CDL class once, nobody ever robbed 7/11 for some munchies. As far as gay marriage goes, watch how they like it when they're introduced to gay divorce.</div></div>

Legislation _is_ people's morality for the most part. people want enforced what they believe is "right". Hence the entitlement state - as mentioned earlier, those people believe that it is morally right for the government to "take care" of them.

Loved the rest of this post, though.
wink.gif
Anyone who truly believes in freedom should really have no issues with what anyone does in the privacy of their own home. Just cause you do it, doesn't mean I'll be teaching my kids that it's alright.