• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Glock fanbois are on another level

It's typical from the low level pistol shooters to hang on to tiny, inconsequential details to justify why they can't do something.
Hey, fuck YOU Buttpirate. I owned my first Glock 17 the first year they came out, back when you were still trying to decide what gender you were going to be, and shot it well enough to stake mine and others life on it.

I gravitated back to a more familiar platform which was the 1911. The deal with you Glock fags and fat lesbian cops that have never shot before is you need a platform where you only have to hang on and pull the trigger.

Again, fuck you cocksucker.

Hey, fuck YOU Buttpirate. I owned my first Glock 17 the first year they came out, back when you were still trying to decide what gender you were going to be, and shot it well enough to stake mine and others life on it.

Yea I bet you were a no shit Jelly Brice.

I hear this shit all the time: "I don't need your advice I've been shooting since you were in diapers" from people who shoot like this
View attachment 7973518

View attachment 7973519

View attachment 7973521

View attachment 7973522
1665429791487.png

• Haha
Reactions: geek65 and BCP
Glock 30S 45 10 rnds on left and Sig P232 380 7 rnds on right. 30s was specifically made for LA gang task force. They wanted a compact pistol with knock down power, Glock delivered.
1665434090016.jpeg

Attachments

• 1665433811745.jpeg
    1665433811745.jpeg
    450.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Glock 30S 45 10 rnds on left and Sig P232 380 7 rnds on right. 30s was specifically made for LA gang task force. They wanted a compact pistol with knock down power, Glock delivered.
View attachment 7973843
So how much more (Knock down power) does a long slide deliver vs a regular slide??? Im really interested in hearing these numbers

I gravitated back to a more familiar platform which was the 1911. The deal with you Glock fags and fat lesbian cops that have never shot before is you need a platform where you only have to hang on and pull the trigger.

Again, fuck you cocksucker.
Ah yes, flipping a safety down and having a lighter shorter trigger takes a ton of skill...

No one here has ever shot pistol competitions before../s

Reactions: 308pirate
So how much more (Knock down power) does a long slide deliver vs a regular slide??? Im really interested in hearing these numbers
Re read the post, I think you missed the point.

I love when people brag about buying their gun from a curtain rod manufacterer.
I buy my guns from companies that make guns.

Anytime some starts talking knock down power I stop listening.

Edit- I imagine a good chunk of those people imagine movies while saying that where people fly back on impact.

Last edited:
I love when people brag about buying their gun from a curtain rod manufacterer.
I buy my guns from companies that make guns.
$4,000 pistol don’t make a shooter. I’ve beat lots of expensive guns back when I shot comps with a box stock 19. The guys weren’t good shooters, sometimes we’d switch firearms for fun and I’d beat them with their gun.

I’m not a pistol wizard, I’m an upper middle of the pack shooter who’s gotten lucky and been top 3 a few times.

$4,000 pistol don’t make a shooter. I’ve beat lots of expensive guns back when I shot comps with a box stock 19. The guys weren’t good shooters, sometimes we’d switch firearms for fun and I’d beat them with their gun.

I’m not a pistol wizard, I’m an upper middle of the pack shooter who’s gotten lucky and been top 3 a few times.
We should go shooting, maybe you can teach me a thing or two, I’ll bring my shitty 19

One size fits all.

There is only one correct and proper way to solve a problem.

There's a right way and a wrong way.

Anyone who doesn't choose my way, my tools, my ideology, and my mindset is wrong.

Glock is right. Everything else is a mistake.

VooDoo

Ah yes, flipping a safety down and having a lighter shorter trigger takes a ton of skill...

No one here has ever shot pistol competitions before../s

Try it under stress and a timer in one fluid motion, fuctard.

Thats why they invented the striker fire with safety in the trigger, for losers like you and buttpilot that didn't have the skill or coordination to master a 1911.

Last edited:

Thats why they invented the striker fire with safety in the trigger, for losers like you and buttpilot that didn't have the skill or coordination to master a 1911.
I have, “fuctard”.

You suck at reading, and you think pushing a thumb safety down while punching out is a skill. I have a want to be 2011 RIA I also shoot with I just don’t consider it a “real” 2011, it is in form but it’s not what your mind goes to. I’ve also shot countless STI, Staccato, para 2011’s.

Pushing a safety isn’t a motion you should even think about your thumb should just push it automatically do to training/practice. It’s like punching out and bringing your sights to your line of vision you don’t think “ok now bring it to my eye” you practice drawing and punching out so it’s a natural automatic motion.

Last edited:

Bring your 1911 to any USPSA match. I'll beat you like a rented mule.

With a Glock.

^ Less bullet drop with that method.
When you're bustin' caps in punk-ass fools out of the window of a moving car, horizontal spread is preferable to vertical spread.

Shoot high and you miss. Shoot left or right and you might hit one of the homies.

It makes perfect sense if you think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: darkfader
Is this thread going to make the legendary status or what?????

Doc
Anybody is allowed to add if they feel it is worthy or has the potential. Generally better if somebody seconds it as well. If you feel like it feels Legendary that will fit in with the greats you're welcome to add it.

The only single thing worthy is the stupid post about it taking skill to operate a safety but not the whole thread since most of it was trolling.

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Or the "Grip Zone"?

Thank goodness they put that on there. Someone might not know where to grip it.
I've seen people ruin comp runs with them gripping too low from the draw and it not depressing completely. He ended up using electrical tape to hold it down and kept talking about pinning it.

Not sure I'd trust my life with that possibility.

I have, “fuctard”.

You suck at reading, and you think pushing a thumb safety down while punching out is a skill. I have a want to be 2011 RIA I also shoot with I just don’t consider it a “real” 2011, it is in form but it’s not what your mind goes to. I’ve also shot countless STI, Staccato, para 2011’s.

Pushing a safety isn’t a motion you should even think about your thumb should just push it automatically do to training/practice. It’s like punching out and bringing your sights to your line of vision you don’t think “ok now bring it to my eye” you practice drawing and punching out so it’s a natural automatic motion.
There is a time time to push the safety on a 1911 and start the trigger press. After practice, much dry fire drills, it becomes muscle memory. The trigger finger follows the safety press and is part of a sequence.

With much practice you can be on target at the end of the punch out, your thumb safety disengaged and your finger pressing the trigger with confidence you're on target when you're at the end of the punch out. Disengaging the thumb safety early in the draw stroke can lead to an early trigger press and a premature shot or AD. I've seen that happen more than once.

I taught myself and others a discipline to keep the thumb locked open until the gun is chest or clavicle high at the beginning of the punch out. The thumb never points down or on the thumb safety during the first half of the draw stroke, bringing the gun up to the shooting plain. Once the punch out begins is when the thumb comes down pressing the thumb safety. I even use the thumb to now point at the target. The trigger finger is keying on the thumb through muscle memory and is pressing the trigger. If you've paid your dues and practiced, your sight picture is good and the gun goes off at the end of the punch out. Click and ride the thumb safety, pull the trigger. Click - boom, one fluid motion.

To switch over to a Glock, I'm not scrapping 40+ years of muscle memory using this technique. So I incorporated the 1911 safety into the Glock.

Bring your 1911 to any USPSA match. I'll beat you like a rented mule.

With a Glock.
I have a better idea. You come to Austin, we go to a range I use with a tactical bay that allows rapid fire or combat shooting. You bring your Glock, a witness with a shot timer and camera. I do the same.

If I don't beat you like the little bitch you are, I'll pay you and your witnesses' plane tickets.

A kitten mitten? Someone’s getting their pussy hat knocked of next…

• Haha
Reactions: akmike47
There is a time time to push the safety on a 1911 and start the trigger press. After practice, much dry fire drills, it becomes muscle memory. The trigger finger follows the safety press and is part of a sequence.

With much practice you can be on target at the end of the punch out, your thumb safety disengaged and your finger pressing the trigger with confidence you're on target when you're at the end of the punch out. Disengaging the thumb safety early in the draw stroke can lead to an early trigger press and a premature shot or AD. I've seen that happen more than once.

I taught myself and others a discipline to keep the thumb locked open until the gun is chest or clavicle high at the beginning of the punch out. The thumb never points down or on the thumb safety during the first half of the draw stroke, bringing the gun up to the shooting plain. Once the punch out begins is when the thumb comes down pressing the thumb safety. I even use the thumb to now point at the target. The trigger finger is keying on the thumb through muscle memory and is pressing the trigger. If you've paid your dues and practiced, your sight picture is good and the gun goes off at the end of the punch out. Click and ride the thumb safety, pull the trigger. Click - boom, one fluid motion.

To switch over to a Glock, I'm not scrapping 40+ years of muscle memory using this technique. So I incorporated the 1911 safety into the Glock.
That’s a lot of words to say you put it on fire before you pull the trigger.