Go to online store for ammunition?

Longshot231

Major Hide Member
Belligerents
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2018
Does anyone here have the ammo membership with Target Sports? Would be great to know what the pricing structure is b/f dumping a membership fee only to maybe find out the discount is peanuts....or maybe it's large! Thanks if anyone knows the scuttle on that as multiple emails have gone unanswered the last month I know they are busy! If it's a % discount I can apply off all bulk buys that would be easy peezey.
I have a membership with Target Sports. I copied and pasted some items in my shopping cart to give you and idea of the costs. keep in mind there is free shipping on everything. They will charge you sales tax for the state that you live in. A lot of online companies are doing that now as a result of a Supreme Court decision a couple of years ago. The membership prices are in RED.

Federal Law Enforcement 45 ACP AUTO Ammo 230 Grain HST Jacketed Hollow Point-Case of 1000 (20 Boxes of 50) - Free Shipping
SKU:TSP45HST2-BULK
Free Shipping on Bulk Ammo
Delete | Save for later
$879.80
$809.42

Federal Syntech 9mm Luger Ammo 150 Grain Total Synthetic Jacket-Case of 500 (10 Boxes of 50) - FREE SHIPPING
SKU:TSAE9SJAP1-BULK
Delete | Save for later
$149.90
$137.91

Hornady Match 6.5 Creedmoor Ammo 140 Grain Extremely Low Drag-Case of 200 (10 Boxes of 20) - Free Shipping
SKU:TS81500-BULK
Delete | Save for later
$249.90
$229.91

SK Long Range Match 22 Long Rifle Ammo 40 Grain Lead Round Nose-Case of 5000 (10 Boxes of 500) - Free Shipping
SKU:TS420158-BULK
Delete | Save for later
$899.90
$827.91

8pointer

Major Award Winner
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2018
Outstanding thank you for that greatly appreciated.

Marcus85

Private
Belligerents
Oct 23, 2010
ND
Does anyone here have the ammo membership with Target Sports? Would be great to know what the pricing structure is b/f dumping a membership fee only to maybe find out the discount is peanuts....or maybe it's large! Thanks if anyone knows the scuttle on that as multiple emails have gone unanswered the last month I know they are busy! If it's a % discount I can apply off all bulk buys that would be easy peezey.
8%

Reactions: 8pointer

Ravenworks

Semper-Fi "80-84"
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2019
North Coast
You get a discount on ANY product plus free shipping.

Want to try a box of ammo,no problem it ships free

I don't know the exact % on the discount, but it's well worth it.
I remember stocking up on 22LR and the regular prices were $0.05 and I was buying for $0.04 - $0.03 a round.

I did notice that Target sports hasn't really price gouged.
Over the years I bought a ton of ammo from SGAMMO,what made me quit them was their shipping.
The last time I bought from SG, I spent over $1,000 on shipping in one year
That grand bought a shit load of 22LR, literally

8pointer

Major Award Winner
Belligerents
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2018
You get a discount on ANY product plus free shipping.

Want to try a box of ammo,no problem it ships free

I don't know the exact % on the discount, but it's well worth it.
I remember stocking up on 22LR and the regular prices were $0.05 and I was buying for $0.04 - $0.03 a round.

I did notice that Target sports hasn't really price gouged.
Over the years I bought a ton if ammo from SGAMMO,what made me quit them was their shipping.
The last time I bought from SG, I spent over $1,000 on shipping in one year
That grand bought a shit load of 22LR, literally
SG lost me last year as well to Target Sports, but I periodically check in on Sam to see if it's changed. TS is slowly LOWERING prices and SG just raised again on 7.62x39.....going the opposite direction. Both just replenished their stock on Tula 122g HP.....TS went down to $239 shipped.....SG up to $271 shipped.

Reactions: Ravenworks

Ravenworks

Semper-Fi "80-84"
Belligerents
Minuteman
Feb 8, 2019
North Coast
SG lost me last year as well to Target Sports, but I periodically check in on Sam to see if it's changed. TS is slowly LOWERING prices and SG just raised again on 7.62x39.....going the opposite direction. Both just replenished their stock on Tula 122g HP.....TS went down to $239 shipped.....SG up to $271 shipped.
What really done it for me was when he was selling the Malaysian 7.62.
He started out selling it for $311 shipped to my door for 900 rounds,so I bought 6,300 rounds.
After a month he said they only had a little bit left but they were going to raise the price a little to help equal out shipping

Their new price was $359+$28 for shipping ,so now we are @ $387.
Three years later he's still sitting on a pile because people didn't want to pay that much.