• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Go to online store for ammunition?

https://ammoseek.com/ my first stop , google from time to time isn't the worst place not always the cheapest price hunting for a good price on ammo with 0 shipping cost is fun when you find it .

Reactions: The DFC
I do that too-funny thing is with what I buy-556-308-9mm-its almost always the same place that I go to first anyways-sgammo.
Think about this

It's usually $16-28 a shipment.
With a PRIME membership you can order anything at a little above wholesale prices and it always ships free.
One box,one case or a truck load.

Think about this

It's usually $16-28 a shipment.
With a PRIME membership you can order anything at a little above wholesale prices and it always ships free.
One box,one case or a truck load.

That's interesting.

Help me out-what would a case of Wolf Gold 223 be shipped with a Prime membership?

Sgammo would be $262.90 + 16 for shipping and no tax (yet) so $278.90.

Just curious and definitely interested and I don't know bulk price or if they charge tax.

Bought some from GrabAGun when I purchased my RPR, and the shipping is a flat rate, which is great! Tried Lucky Gunner next, and the prices were good, had a lot of inventory and have been responsive and transparent with everything.

But I just ordered from OutdoorLimited, and their prices were great. Still awaiting the shipment (just ordered yesterday), but it shipped within a few hours of my order! They may be my new go-to.

Reminder: FIRST use ammoseek.com and go from there. Wherever you can get the lowest price per round (including shipping) is the best place to buy ammo.

Best deal I've found so far is Abel's. Hornady 140gr ELD-M 6.5CM for 239.90/case with free shipping (on cases) and no sales tax. Even on items that don't have free shipping they only charge $12.68 a case but still not tax. SGAmmo would be second, then Outdoor Limited (Don't forget that 5off200 code), and then Grab-A-Gun. I've yet to try Target Sports...

Last edited:
Sgammo.com
Bulkammo.com
Those two sites cover 99% of all ammo i order online. I have ordered thousands of rounds from bulk ammo.com

What are your "go to" online stores for ammunition? best shipping and prices, obviously.
No doubt Sam Gabbert and his SG Ammo. He beats Target Sports on just about anything and his packaging is second to none. He does charge freight but do the math. He's almost always best.

Another vote for www.targetsportsusa.com. Often have good deals and even better if you look out for sales. They have Lake City 5.56 (62gr green-tip) for$289/1000 with free shipping right now. That's as good as I've seen in a long time.

No doubt Sam Gabbert and his SG Ammo. He beats Target Sports on just about anything and his packaging is second to none. He does charge freight but do the math. He's almost always best.
I used to buy a lot of stuff from SG ammo for many many years.
We had a falling out last year over the prices he was charging on his shipping.
Let's just say I'm going to be nice.

Target sports, S&G & Midway is where I go, Midway runs some hell of a deals some times on reloading esp. bullets.

Outdoorlimited

Sgammo

I compare who has best price/stock for a particular ammo and order.

Outdoorlimited as a buyers club for 79.99 that gets you free shipping for 1 year. Which is worth it to me.

Another good place for bullets is shootersproshop.com thats where nosler sells all their blems and overruns.

If I want some super premium ammo, I buy from Underwood Ammo. Otherwise, I'm like others and use ammoseek first, then (usually) buy from the vendor with the lowest price. I've had good luck with SGammo and LAX Ammo, esp. for AR ammo.

SG Ammo won't even let you past their first page telling you no orders taken now.

Due to overwhelming order volume over the past week we are not currently accepting new orders. We are currently 6 to 8 days behind on filling orders and the priority is going to be given to filling existing orders. We will begin to restore inventory later this week once we have a handle on shipping all orders that have been placed so far. In order to aid us in providing faster service, please do not email to ask when your order will ship unless you need to cancel or change the address. UPS will email tracking info the day the order ships and we are working as fast as we possibly can to fill your orders. We have inventory allocated to fill all existing orders, if you have an order in it will be filled.

Reactions: CaptBrian
Great business. Much better than taking an order and your money and not being able to deliver.

Didnt read it eh?

"We have inventory allocated to fill all existing orders, if you have an order in it will be filled."

I just got a case of 17HMR from target sports USA.
still have 22LR too.
for now...

I've spent so much money with Target Sport the last couple of days that I can't afford the new rifle build that I was planning on.

Anyway, I got a ton of ammo to shoot now. I'm not a hoarder but will really shoot this stuff.

I agree on Target Sports USA. Good prices, prompt delivery and free shipping on cases. I've used them for years.
I put in a $2400 order with targetsportsusa.com in the middle of the "panic" and I was impressed that after I sent a late night email inquiring about status the president of the company responded personally within a half hour with likely ship dates.

Check out Bass Pro prices on Ammoseek....there appear to be some decent prices on brass ammo: 9mm, 5.56, etc.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Academy has been pretty good here lately. Lax Ammunition as well but they've been buried in orders.

I live in California...so I buy reloading components.

- Midsouth Shooting Supply

- Natchez

If I absolutely have to...Midway USA

100% prefer local shops.

Sg Ammo and Bone Frog Gun Club.
SGAmmo was the last holdout on price rocketing on ammo runs until now they kept it all the same. Their price/case on 7.62x39 is 31% higher than it was in Jan on my last order. Hope this ain't the new norm, but if it is it is oh well glad I loaded up in Dec/Jan.

Target sports must only employ the deaf, blind and dumb. Running around the warehouse tripping over shit, eating the lead out of the bullets.

Been over a month wait on orders that were supposedly in stock. I had been a prime subscriber for the past couple years but that ended today.

Target sports must only employ the deaf, blind and dumb. Running around the warehouse tripping over shit, eating the lead out of the bullets.

Been over a month wait on orders that were supposedly in stock. I had been a prime subscriber for the past couple years but that ended today.
Did you take the time to read the HUGE RED BANNER on the front page about them being overwhelmed?

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
The one that says 15 days, yeah. They choose to be lazy and lost a customer, their problem.
So you've been with them enjoying their great service through PRIME but didn't think to call them up to ask what was going on?
Pre COVID, ANYTHING that I ordered was on my doorstep in 2 days.

Does anyone here have the ammo membership with Target Sports? Would be great to know what the pricing structure is b/f dumping a membership fee only to maybe find out the discount is peanuts....or maybe it's large! Thanks if anyone knows the scuttle on that as multiple emails have gone unanswered the last month I know they are busy! If it's a % discount I can apply off all bulk buys that would be easy peezey.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Does anyone here have the ammo membership with Target Sports? Would be great to know what the pricing structure is b/f dumping a membership fee only to maybe find out the discount is peanuts....or maybe it's large! Thanks if anyone knows the scuttle on that as multiple emails have gone unanswered the last month I know they are busy! If it's a % discount I can apply off all bulk buys that would be easy peezey.

I have a membership with Target Sports. I copied and pasted some items in my shopping cart to give you and idea of the costs. keep in mind there is free shipping on everything. They will charge you sales tax for the state that you live in. A lot of online companies are doing that now as a result of a Supreme Court decision a couple of years ago. The membership prices are in RED.

5599.jpg

Federal Law Enforcement 45 ACP AUTO Ammo 230 Grain HST Jacketed Hollow Point-Case of 1000 (20 Boxes of 50) - Free Shipping
SKU:TSP45HST2-BULK
Free Shipping on Bulk Ammo
Delete | Save for later
$879.80
$809.42

83051.jpg

Federal Syntech 9mm Luger Ammo 150 Grain Total Synthetic Jacket-Case of 500 (10 Boxes of 50) - FREE SHIPPING
SKU:TSAE9SJAP1-BULK
Delete | Save for later
$149.90
$137.91

58815.jpg

Hornady Match 6.5 Creedmoor Ammo 140 Grain Extremely Low Drag-Case of 200 (10 Boxes of 20) - Free Shipping
SKU:TS81500-BULK
Delete | Save for later
$249.90
$229.91

109318.jpg

SK Long Range Match 22 Long Rifle Ammo 40 Grain Lead Round Nose-Case of 5000 (10 Boxes of 500) - Free Shipping
SKU:TS420158-BULK
Delete | Save for later
$899.90
$827.91