• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Go Woke Go Broke

The OP sounds like the type of guy that goes to Vegas and plays roulette and bets on both black and red and then pretends that he actually won something. :sneaky:
You've been saying too many things that make sense lately, you've obviously been hacked

Screenshot_20210715-170102_Facebook.jpg

Didn't miss much... someone decided to try to fall on their sword in protest of something they don't understand. Getting ready for the lunacy that is sure to be 2022.

As said above, Frank's House, Frank's rules. Period.

There are some subjects best just left the fuck alone, or at least approach them form a reasonable stand point.

Thy this (to the OP):

I think Israel is an illegal Nation State, run by thugs, and violates the commands of their own Holy book. (My opinion)

I hate Jews, all Jews are bad. (Some random bullshit)...and I didnt see what Bender wrote, just an example.

Whether right or wrong, one is a reasonably expressed opinion, the other clearly anti semitic.

One will fly, the other deserves some time in the ban closet.

But the OP dont give a damn, he's clearly above it all. Being above it all he can disseminate the gospel for all.
Bender was saying something about orange juice or something like that....at least that's what I thought he meant.

Who knows

Doc

Reactions: Maggot
Didn't miss much... someone decided to try to fall on their sword in protest of something they don't understand. Getting ready for the lunacy that is sure to be 2022.

I don't know, I've just been constantly disappointed since the beginning of 2020.

First it was like 50 million people in the US were supposed to die. Then it was COVID zombies. Then it was COVID vaccine zombies. Then it was the Kraken. Then it was Delta variant. Then probably Delta zombies. Then roving groups of black people and communists were supposed to try and overrun my neighborhood.

It just keeps going. None of it ever happens. Such disappoint. Hell, we literally had like 3 or 4 chances of zombies and still couldn't make that work.

The problem is that over the years the courts have twisted and bastardized the Constitution into something that it wasn't written to be.
It was written to protect the people from overreaching government.
Unfortunately it's been contorted to force the issue of people infringing on each other, something that we all should be able to do, as long as we don't overstep the laws of God.

Businesses have been forced to serve customers they'd prefer not to serve. Something that should be within their rights to do, but the courts claim that they're infringing on the Constitutional rights of others, even though they're not government.
Yet the same courts want to side with another business when they tell their patrons that they can't bring their firearms inside.

Want to have a cake made by someone who doesn't like you for whatever reason? Somehow you have a right.
Want to carry your firearm inside?
Go somewhere else.

It's a murky mess now and it's likely to stay that way.
Facebook, Twitter, and the like enjoy protections because they were thought to be free and open platforms where people could express themselves freely. They were granted the exceptions because they were believed to be non-editorial and non-censoring. But the crowd who wanted to force the baker's to make the cake also didn't like it when they were called names or made fun of, or called liars. So suddenly they thought that a business should have the right to refuse service and to silence dissenting opinions, because they were getting their feelings hurt.

So is this site the bakery, and has no right to silence anyone, even if they can easily go elsewhere and express themselves?

Is it a coffee shop that doesn't allow firearms even though there's a Constitutional right?

One thing is for sure.
It's not the government.
And if you truly believe in the Constitution, as the founders intended it to be, then this site can delete your comments and they can deny you service.

Last edited:

Yes, we're being condescending
Yes, that means we're talking down to you
With all that racket from you lips a-flapping
We assumed you didn't notice

Even if this were not a private house, no where in the first amendment does it say that your right to free speech will have no consequences....

Go to any mans house in real life, if you ever leave your mothers basement and openly disrespect his house and rules and at best you will be asked to leave, at my house, I am going to probably beat your narrow little ass, and then ask you to politely leave.

Reactions: candyx
Soooo, have a baseball bat ask him to politely leave ? I've always liked the phrase "shake hands goodbye, with a knife".

Even if this were not a private house, no where in the first amendment does it say that your right to free speech will have no consequences....

Go to any mans house in real life, if you ever leave your mothers basement and openly disrespect his house and rules and at best you will be asked to leave, at my house, I am going to probably beat your narrow little ass, and then ask you to politely leave.
I think the consequences fall within the second amendment, Founders were drinking a lot back then and had a sick sense of humor.

it would be nice if it really happened on an over all scale sadly not enough people are willing to stop buying things from places they get them now to make it work correctly cnn , sports like football , base ball , basket ball , amazon would all be looking for new jobs in trash collection LeBron James hanging on the back of a trash truck picking up your trash in the am cleaning grease traps from local restaurants in the pm .

This thread sucks so bad that it should be the only thread that people who get put on “discourage” should be able access.

Reactions: OREGUN
You dont like what they say so you shut them up. How communist of you.
Dare ya to admonish the ex pedophile in chief. The hide stazi seem to have a soft spot for kiddy diddlers.
It should sound something like this. "The feds are here watching constantly and you said something controversial about a proven sexual predator"

At that point they apply another layer of tinfoil to their hat so the mind control devices are less effective and then they start swinging the ban hammer. Gotta stay one step infornt of the "feds"

Either way please keep going! The entertainment value of this thread is almost worth $20

Love it's the guy bitching that's made 145 posts since 2018.

The first amendment protects your speech from the Government not individuals, that's why you can tell antifa to stfu. People can shout you down and shut you up.

This is the saddest attempted forum suicide I've ever seen.
140-something since 2018, 20 or so of those being this thread, and this thread being started after almost a full year of radio silence, according to a site search.

On top of that, he seems rather angry in a lot of his posts. I think someone hurt him in the past. Perhaps he needs a hug? Or one of these to wrap around himself?

It was fun while it lasted. Cant wait to be banned and thread locked.

1st amendment no longer applies here ask armyjerry.

Hey fuckstick, if you're so adamant about letting your autism run wild, go start SH2.com