• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Go Woke Go Broke

Like this?
IMG_4731.GIF

Reactions: DIBBS
It was fun while it lasted. Cant wait to be banned and thread locked.

1st amendment no longer applies here ask armyjerry.
Why was Bender based, WFT did he post? Gonna miss his funny shit. There have been a rash of others here that have gotten chopped as well, it happens. I'm just curious.

strange times.

Last edited:
Rules just follow the rules, even the Mafia has rules especially if you speak your mind and someone gets offended you wind up in a 55 gal drum in some dump.

Reactions: Doc68
While I do question people who feel the need to censor, I don’t think the hide ever claimed to be a open platform 🤷‍♂️

Threat of cancel culture mobs and Presssures to conform to the ever changing PC norms is more than most care to resist. Its called progressive.

Edit: That being said, I dont really want somone using my front porch as their soapbox to vent controversial opinions whether I happen to agree or not.

Last edited:
While big business furthers their monopolies on the "necessities" of daily life...

And in parallel, big corp continues the merger with govt...every day inching closer.

The govt no longer needs to infringe on the constitution, they can merely have big corp do it on ther behalf under the guise of "muh private business". Also, this doesn't work the other way, now does it? 2a, freedom of religion...nope.

Haven't mandates shown you the way?

We seem to be on a rather interesting path.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIBBS
I haven't read the entire thread but noticing that the OP's post started on a Saturday and ended about midnight, I'd say this was alcohol induced. Haven't seen if he's posted since, but my guess is this was his pride speaking through his beer.