• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Going Away from 6 ARC Suppressed?

80gr VT's grouped better than expected once suppressed and the rifle ran like a top, no feed or FTE issues, very happy.

TuJRSXr.jpg

Uy6uMM2.jpg

Is this with factory ammo or handloads? If I get a 6 arc barrel I’d like to run the factory 80 grain stuff. Did you happen to chrono it? Thanks.

Reactions: tex68w
Is this with factory ammo or handloads? If I get a 6 arc barrel I’d like to run the factory 80 grain stuff. Did you happen to chrono it? Thanks.

Factory loaded Hornady 80 grain ELD-VT. I left the chrono at home, I’ll bring it on the next range outing.

Reactions: Daddy_G and Jnull
80gr VT's grouped better than expected once suppressed and the rifle ran like a top, no feed or FTE issues, very happy.

TuJRSXr.jpg

Uy6uMM2.jpg
Nice! I see you’re running the proof barrel. Which buffer system are you running and how’s the ejection pattern look?

I just got one of the new Geissele GFR’s with 18” barrel. Unsupressed, it shoots pretty soft and ejection is 4:00 or so. I haven’t shot it suppressed yet. It has a chrome lined barrel and I was pleasantly surprised I was getting just under sub MOA with 108 gr. ELD-M’s. I’m going to try the 105 gr. Black’s next time.

I’d also like to try those VT’s

Last edited:
Get the flow 6k from huxworks
I’m debating between this can or their 762 ti. I don’t have any cans yet, so that’s why I am considering the 762.

I haven’t seen any reviews on the 6K yet. I like that it’s more compact though. I’m having a hard time deciding.

Nice! I see you’re running the proof barrel. Which buffer system are you running and how’s the ejection pattern look?

I just got one of the new Geissele GFR’s with 18” barrel. Unsupressed, it shoots pretty soft and ejection is 3:45 or so. I haven’t shot it suppressed yet. It has a chrome lined barrel and I was pleasantly surprised I was getting just under sub MOA with 108 gr. ELD-M’s. I’m going to try the 105 gr. Black’s next time.

I’d also like to try those VT’s

Carbine buffer, tube and spring with a SA carrier and JP bolt. I am trying to keep it as light as possible for the 80's as they didn't want to cycle without a can. Ejection pattern suppressed with the 80's was a consistent 4 o'clock so that's a win and the recoil was extremely light. The 108's shot sub moa as well but I haven't worked with them since the initial sight-in in order to see what they can really do. I don't have any plans to shoot the 103's or 105's unless the 108's aren't cutting it.

Reactions: Daddy_G
I’m debating between this can or their 762 ti. I don’t have any cans yet, so that’s why I am considering the 762.

I haven’t seen any reviews on the 6K yet. I like that it’s more compact though. I’m having a hard time deciding.

If it's your first can then most definitely go with the 762, it's a no brainer. The only reason to get a 6K is if you don't plan to ever shoot or own anything larger than 556/6ARC or if you already have multiple 762 cans like myself.

Reactions: Daddy_G
If it's your first can then most definitely go with the 762, it's a no brainer. The only reason to get a 6K is if you don't plan to ever shoot or own anything larger than 556/6ARC or if you already have multiple 762 cans like myself.
Currently have the 762 TI in jail 👍🏻