• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Had smooth transactions with

<span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">captjordan
long range dogr
hemiram347
phylodog</span></span>
deal with confidence..

Just completed a seamless scope deal with csi:cyberspace - he is good to go.

Deal with confidence.....

Chris

Chris, I hope the nightforce serves you well.
Dealing with Chris is very smooth. 100% trustworthy and would deal with him anytime!

Met snommittj FTF and bought an NXS 5.5x22 with zero stops. Scope was brand new and he drove a couple of hours to meet me half-way. Great guy, we talked for an hour or so and I found him to be a very nice fellow and very much a man of his word. Never worry when dealing with JT, he is very much GTG!

Elkkhunter - I decided to post all the Good Guys I have dealings with on one post. I have spent a lot of time in the past changing out my equipment, trying to get my set up the way I want. Just about finished several projects so buying and selling has slow down a lot.

RWS is good to go! Great looking brake, just as I had requested. Fastest turn around service I"ve ever had! Thanks, I'll be ordering a couple more.

All great dealings with the folks below:

DFW +1, GTO 3/01/08 I was going to trade a Mk4 for his CQ but when he got my MK4 it had damage I was not aware of under the flip cap, slight bend in the bell. We tossed around a couple options, but decided best just to return the MK4. I paid the $42 for shipping both ways, he sent pics showing me the damage and I took it back returning his money.

Lawless101aa +1, GTO 11/07
SixAlpha +1, GTO 2/08
Blackstone +1, GTO
EYESOFTEXAS +1, GTO 6/08
Stan Owens +1, GTO
SSG3K +1, GTG 4/08
Seporith +1, GTO 4/08
g3ninfinite +1, GTO
Rescueswimmer +1, GTO 3/10/08
advert +1, GTG 5/08
Subsonic308 +1, GTG 5/08
Corpsman +1, GTG 5/08
ddeaton +1 GTG 5/08
AOD +1, GTO 5/08
Casscad +1, GTO 5/08
Hank06 +1, GTO 5/08
Tigerbikes +1, GTO 5/08
heron163 +1, GTO 6/08
bravo2 +1, GTO 6/08
pinzmann +1, GTG 7/08
edgerat +1, GTO 7/08
fishman32 +1, GTG 7/14/08
sunshineboy +1, GTO 7/08
Robe +1, GTO 7/08
MoneyShot +1, GTO 7/08

xxjbj +1, GTO
CS2to4 +1, GTO 7/15/08
Lawdog734 +1, GTO 7/08
GBMaryland, +1 GTO 7/08
lrs50bmg +1, GTO 7/08
Robe +1, GTO 7/08
captjordan +1, GTO 7/08
septic-tank13 +1, GTO 7/08
ORD +1, GTO! 7/08
DUC +1, GTO! 7/08
tread +1, GTO
Smallmouth Crazy +1, GTO
jc1026 +1, GTO
wfv56 +1, GTO, +2 GTO 9/24/08
khakirubi +1, GTO
CANAVAR +1, GTO, +2 GTO second deal 9/6/08
300sendero +1, GTO
tjonh2001 +1, GTO
mman +1, GTO
safarihunter +1, GTO
Honas +1, GTO
THE DOCTOR +1, GTO - Appreciated his patience when USPS lost the package for 5 extra days.
krummarine +1, GTO 9/6/08
oneshot1only +1, GTO 9/6/08
monteboy84 +1, GTO 9/10/08 Best looking TacOps Bolt install out there - Great work Matt!
ViperACR +1, GTO 9/11/08
RTL +1, GTO 9/16/08
Bauer Arms +1, GTO 9/16/08
Deucer01 +1, GTO 9/17/08
Shane O +1, GTO 9/18/08
TCshooter +1, GTO 9/22/08
El Shavewa +1, GTO 9/25/08
palma +1, GTO 9/26/08
El Shavewa +1 GTO 10/1/08

10one +1, GTO 10/3/08 DID NOT RECIEVE Rings, envelope was not taped up and flap came open during shipping USPS and I got an empty envelope. Notified 10one and he immediately returned my money and is working with USPS to recover his rings. He shipped them prior to getting payment. Wish all were as honest as 10one.

ZombieRepellent +1 GTO 10/6/08
jasonk +1 GTO 10/11/08
drkhorse +1 GTO 10/20/08 sent extras at no charge - thanks
RKBA +1 GTO 10/25/08
M1Tanker +1 GTO 10/28/08
azsteve +1 GTO 11/12/08
dfar +1 GTO 11/26/08 some confusion on the order - but all worked out, great product
SURGE +1 GTO 1/21/09
500grains +1 GTO 3/2/09 AR Carry Handle
cstone007 +1 GTO 4/15/09 KAC 30mm Rings
Tacgnut +1 GTO 11/29/09 AR UPPER
osuarchitect +1 GTO 12/09 Six 3/4 steel target plates

Over 70 folks and still counting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chpprguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had smooth transactions with

[color:#3366FF]
long range dogr

deal with confidence.. </div></div>

Right back at you bro!
wink.gif

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Seeit_Shootit</span></span> gets my vote as <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">Top Buyer of the day</span></span>! He bought my AccuShot MonoPod and A2 stud and I received funds immediately! Deal with Seeit_Shootit confidently.

<span style="font-weight: bold">STS</span> is GTG! He shipped quickly and the item arrived as described. Deal with STS in confidence.

Keith

Aries64....

GTG! Very fast payment, and great communication. You won't be disappointed here.
Thank you Sir!

STS

Alot late in writing this but better late than never.

These sellers made for a smooth, honest, and easy transaction. The communication was great too. Does not get any better and would buy from again in a heartbeat. I spent a good amount of cash on SH for sale classifieds recently and the Hiders came through 100%.

Thanks goes out to all of them once again.

gszeto99
GunjunkieM24
jho
Sgt. Merk
Mister
BAT_Boy
m1a convert
idings3

Great buyers, fast payment and communicates well.

krecon1
hink

65mm06 is great to deal with. shipped the day after the order and arrived as advertised

I know he is already on the list but, hemiram347 is GTG. He shipped my Mcmillan Stock and Williams BM super fast. Thanks Ryan.

+1 for SPEEDJUNKIE

Our transaction was PERFECT!!! and I would NOT hesitate to complete ANY transaction with him.

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

Scottx88 helped me out tons with a friend.
Thanks to him. GTG
Chad

glock24 offered exceptional communication and a flawless transaction was made. Wonderful to do business with.

Jerseymike is definitely GTG in my book. Just finished a deal with him and payment was delivered just as expected and the transaction was super smooth.

Thanks

Ben

No suprise, Great service from Liberty Optics. Scott helped me choose the right solution. He was patient and helpfull. His info was unbiesed and given freely even if it would have torpedoed the sale. Honesty in the face of loosing a sale, that is HARD to find! That will always keep me coming back!

Thanks
Shane

+1 BiggerStick47. Great buyer, he sent payment very quickly and communication was excellent the whole time. Deal with confidence.

Johnson184 and XARMOR are both extremely GTG for big dollar items.

I am listing this so you gentlemen know how great this experience is, sad I have far better luck with private parties on the hide than with bussiness, all that said Match308 is good to go. Tex
Damn Match308 this is not a rifle scope that is a spotting scope:)
I can't believe how big this thing is, I love it, now I see why you have two others. If I run out of ammo, I can take the scope off and beat them to death with it. I love the heft and build of it, and the reticule is great. As listed or better, thanks again. Thanks for the great deal, I will let you know how it works out on the new rifle at the range:))))))))0
Tex

Boys and Girls <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #CC0000"> jasonk</span> </span> is <span style="font-weight: bold"> GTG FO SURE</span> Deal with confindence!

XRing from Nashville, TN

good guy to deal with, shipped on time and gun was exactly as described

definitely a good guy!