• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

"deisel" is a class act. Bought a G4 Operator pack & he made the transaction smooth & easy. Deal with confidence, he's GTG. Thanks again David!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Dennis Muldrew</span> was a pleasure to deal with. Prompt payment and quick communications throughout the transaction. GTG.

Bat_boy is great to deal with as well. Excellent rifle, quick shipment and the absolute best packaging of a product I have bought from anyone, private or retail. Deal with ease here.

MinorDamage is GTG. Good communication and prompt delivery. Even followed up to ask how I liked it.

++1 for 737Shark. Smooth transaction and shipped quick. Another great Hide member to deal with.

Another + for xring. He provided prompt payment and good communication during our transaction. Thanks.

My dealing with curtis aka ripped was a pure delite.He says and executes precisly what he is going to do.Very nice guy to deal with.Honest as the day is long.Iam very pleased with him and his rifle he sent me.Deal in confidence.

submitted by roaddog

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #000099">Tburkes </span> </span> Great guy to deal with, thanks for the bag!

Bigjohnintexas is super good to go, great guy, awesome comms, shipped item when expected. Would never hesitate to do another big money transaction again.

I just completed a deal with M1Tanker and all went well. He's GTG. Thanks.

Had a few transactions this week with a few gentlemen, all were GTG.....

Poke
jlficken
264win
Nietzsche73
gugubica

Julian

firedog90....Is GTG. Very fast payment, and great communication.
I would happily do business with him again.

STS

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">willsnipe</span></span> is GTG! Second deal I did with Mike - both transactions went smooth as butta! Deal with confidence.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike001</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ridge is GTG... Fast payment and pleasure to deal with.
</div></div>

Mike is 100% GTG
Deal with confidence!

I just completed a deal with hemiram347. He is GTG.

sickeness is an easy to deal seller. GTG in all ways possible.

SoundFx is definitely GTG. Excellent communication and prompt shipping. Everything was even better than he advertised.

Great purchase experience with Bill Stoffels. Fast and easy transaction and rapid mailing.

Thanks Bill

Just finished a trade with anchor station-Really was an optimal transaction -great communications(calls and pms)and dang what a great rifle! Thanks much

<span style="font-weight: bold">Don in SC</span> is GTG. Very pleased with the M14 parts and transaction.
Drew

Jakeleg is an excellent person to deal with. Lightning fast payment, and very professional. +1

just completed my first transaction on the Hide with <span style="font-weight: bold">Schwazche</span> -- he's GTG!

BigBoss0311

BigBoss0311 earned a lot of karma points recently when he sent me a new LTR takeoff stock for free and paid the shipping. I am stunned, but still smiling. I had to post his name here to let others know he's definitely GTG. Thanks BigBoss!