• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

I'm good mostly read in here. If I have a question I just search for it, It has been answered. I bought a Spuhr mount and level from Blackcoyote thought it was you. I offered you 50 less for your NF setup you said no. Not sure what makes me fishy, I'm sure there are a lot of people that have an account that just read.....

Last edited:
I purchased a scope from @Vamike9. Smooth transaction and very fast shipping. Thanks again for the deal.

Anybody ever hear of @argpi ? Been on SH since 2012, zero posts, zero feedback . . . sounds fishy . . .

After the whole Scout thing it looks like everything got wiped. I never posted much but oddly I still have my old private message conversations.

Recent (Feb) transaction with Mark3XXX....good seller. Fast shipping. Good to go. Thanks.

@BuildingConceptsllc. This amazing Member answered my WTB ad and provided exactly what I was looking for. He took time away from his busy schedule to get the items ready for shipping and to travel to the USPS office to mail the package. Fuel isn't cheap. He refused to allow me to pay for postage, expense and for the items that he mailed.

His statement to me via PM: "It's all good man. Glad I could help".. His act of kindness really warmed my heart and I appreciate him very much for doing that.

Thank You, BuildingConceptsllc.

Purchased a Badger Ord. mount from Dbinford12, and seller is good to go. Item arrived fast and was packaged well. Thanks, Derek.

Re: Good Guy List

I just received a scope from ducman998 and I’m really happy with how smooth the transaction went. Great communication, fast shipping and accurate description. Thank you brother for a smooth transaction

New here but just completed a transaction. with @jmw and couldn't be happier. Shipped within 16 hours of payment and on my doorstep a day later.

Top 5 Reasons to buy from @Eliteuas
1) Screamin’ good deal
2) Great comms
3) Fastest transaction I’ve ever had on the hide
4) Very knowledgeable
5) Excellent taste in hats

15/10- wouldn’t hesitate to buy more from this guy

Reactions: Eliteuas
BAD GUY= evilmonki3
We had a deal for a NF scope and he didn't send funds or reply to my repeated PM's. I tried for a week to contact him so I gave him plenty of time. So be careful if you deal with this asshole

@Senor_barney is utterly GTG. I was the buyer, he the seller. Comms were good, packing and shipping were expeditious and done well, and the product was exactly as advertised.

I would do a transaction with him again in the future without concern.

Hey Guys!!
Add TopTeer to your list! This guy saw I was searching for a Barrett BORS support software and cable. Reached out and sent me one along with software update and Zip drive. On HIS quarter!!!!! Stand up guy!
Responded to my”What do You want for it with, “Just do something good for another brother first chance you get!” Doesn’t get much better in my book!!!
Cheers!
Wind - Out

Good Guy

I purchased a high end scope from Matt Kilpatrick and it went as “smooth as silk” great communicator and honest. It is a safe buy if he is involved. Went the F&F route.

@Hybridhunternm is GTG. Received shipping info an hour after funds sent. Item received in better then described condition. Pleasure doing business.