• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Greg R +1 JP trigger
Sarge +1 Dillon Powder Dies
tiger222 +1 Zeiss scope
eich +1 FGMM .223
RSR +2 Redimags and a freebie
Tschiemer +1 870 wood
jc +1 Base is great
PowderBurnz +1 Flash Hider
strictly RUM =+1 fast Payment
mp5sd/n/k +1 AICS 2.0
garyaug +1 dillon 550
strictly RUM = +2 fast Payment AGAIN!
KTG +1 .338 bullets are good
Subsonic308 +1
Raines +1 fast payment

Huge +1 for Bill2K

I recieved the badger bottom metal very quickly and it was better then described at a killer price.

LineStretch-SniperCJ (John) is GTG. They embroidered my 3-Gun cart for me and it looks great! Super to do business with, great communication, and a super price. The next time I need something embroidered I know where I'm going.

Some recent Good Guys I've dealt with:

WI50, great gear and fast shipping super guy!

Houndsman, Super guy, shipped same day, item like new!

JHedg, Good Gear, Great Guy, did his best to make up for a snafu; Thanks! I recommend him highly.

OutlawTen5, A very patient & understanding customer. Highly recommended!

KRock459, Answered questions about a rifle he'd owned a while back, Another just Super Guy Thanks much

CDIPrecision, Simply THE BEST!

Lots of Great Guys buying and selling on The Hide.
Not one bummer deal yet!

Thanks to all for being Good Guys to deal with, Great Guys to know!

308 Newb is GTG. Don't want to go into specifics, but he went above and beyond anything I could have wanted.
Thanks again,
chad3

Bought a rifle barrel from <span style="font-weight: bold">SDWhirlwind</span> and the barrel was in excellent condition. Very honest and trustworthy individual. Very prompt transaction.

Thanks,
upcondor

Upcondor did just as he stated he would with very prompt payment. Nice guy to deal with. Thanks.

Recently completed sales to these guys. All are GTG and a pleasure to do business with..

Infidel 762 - RCBS 223 dies and Trim Mate
johnnytrout - Harrell's Powder Measure
ROLEXrifleman - Lyman case prep tools
223Rem - RCBS Case Master
monte2024 - RCBS Power Trim Pro
Sarge - Powder measure dials for Dillon
Edward Hogan - RCBS Trigger Pull Gauge

Same for you akrapovic. Nice to deal with. Great communication. Right on the money!

leagle is good to go!
i purchased a scope from him last week. i was really in a time crunch with a shoot coming up. i inquired about paying a little extra to expedite the shipping. john went above and beyond in getting freight rates, and even shipping the scope before payment arrived!
deal with confidence.
cw

Just sold a rifle to Kenco Arms and the transaction went great. Good communication and fast payment. GTG-

A big +1 for Suess I've have dealt with him several times and each time the product and his actions exceed my expectations. Suess is GTG

Al Nyhus was super to deal with on a great McM stock from him. Thank You my friend.

Also a couple of great transactions with another great hider the one and only Al Jones.

Yea, guess I got the Al thing going on. Probably never Al Sharpton though!!!!

Eddief was great to deal with. Bought a NIB VXIII 8.5-25. Was brand new like he stated. Package extremely well!!!

Thank you Eddie.

Mike

Continued Excellence: GTG and thanks to all

SF340Driver
George - GAP
Joe - LTM Refinishing
Donnie - Big River Tac
Mike - TIS
Mike Rock and crew - Rock Creek Barrels
Preston - Surgeon Rifles
Keith - K and M Outfitters
Terry Cross
Marv - Green Mtn Tac
Stacey - Blanksguns
J. Joplin
Mark - Patriot Tact. Rifles
Tac Pro Shooting Center
Longrange8541
Erud
Hateca (Randy)

If you can't find it from those above, you don't need it.

Ian

+1 for Wildcats is GTG

Just picked up a NIB Scattergun Technologies 870 for a song. Great communication, fast shipping -- exactly as described. Perfect all around and GTG.

I would like to say that Seuss is a great guy to do business with fast shipping and the rifle I bought from him is better than I thought and is a real good shooter in excellent condition with a great price.

Jeremy Vaught sold me a scope exactly how he described. Answered all questions. Shipped it quickly and gave a grace period to inspect product with moneyback gurantee. Great Transaction

<span style="font-weight: bold">B_Town75 </span>is good to go! Super fast shipping on a great deal! Thanks again.
grin.gif

JWPRecision- Thanks for the great deal on the A-5
Switchblade45- I am lovin those Cigars bro!!!

ABbove are far and above GTG!!

This is a Follow up to a cancelled ad as the poster was new and located in France and was selling a High Dollar item in his first post.

Tactical being ever vigilent is his duties as a moderator here at the "Hide" thought it to be a possible Scam after doing some IP checking.

While all this was transpiring I had contacted the seller via Private Message and had asked questions on the sale, and after reading Tactical's questions in the ad, I asked Fred if he would be willing to send the item First and I would send payment once it was received (as Tactical had suggested), Fred agreed to this and I received it today, shipped from France on Monday (that is quick service).

It was just as described with all items present and accounted for.

It was a pleasure dealing with Fred, an international wire transfer will go out tomorrow.

Fred posts under the name <span style="font-weight: bold">frederic CHAMAUD </span>

Scott Cousino

+1 for Scott A Cousino. Super fast shipping on an awesome deal. I couldn't have been happier.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: robertsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for Scott A Cousino. Super fast shipping on an awesome deal. I couldn't have been happier.
grin.gif
</div></div>

Good Deal with "robertsm" Fast Pay, Great to deal with.

Scott Cousino