• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

I had an excellent experiance with Board Member <span style="font-weight: bold">Seuss</span>. He shipped on time, answered all my questions, and the rifle was exactly as described. I would buy from him again and would recommend anyone who is interested in items he's selling to buy with confidence.

Regards,
Gary

+1 for cowboy_bravo

Bought used boots from him and they didn't even stink!

Had great deals with the following gentlemen, all are GTG.

Match308
Emergencynrse
7mmRM

Julian

Smooth transaction with Chris Raines on a G31
Screenname- <span style="font-weight: bold">Raines</span>

I feel confident in future transactions. He is good people.

-Ty

308 Newb

Great transaction on a USO.
Fast shipping
Item received as described.

You can rest assured in any deals made with Julian.
A+

-Ty

Thunderplains is GTG. Bought a Smith & Wesson 22 pistol from him last week. Picked it up today and put a few down range. Good seller fast shipper. Thanks

RHutch was a pleasure to deal with once again. This time I bought from Rob and he offered me the scope at a discount.

Being in a tight situation, Rob offered a $200 deposit for the scope. If I didn't want it in 30days, he would refund my money.

Lucky, I got my two week medical check from work and got him his money quickly for the scope.

Rob was excellent to deal with, answered all my questions and packaged well.

Thanks you Rob. I appreciate the deal
wink.gif

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BearGuide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ThunderPlains is definitely GTG. Fast shipper! </div></div>

+1 very good to deal with!!

blboyd and Subsonic308 are great people to do business with, have no worries.

Chris

beenjammin +1 AI stuff
johndoe +1 AW skins
garyaug +1 Ar suff
CL&RR +1 fast payment
lowprone +1 fast payment

+1 for CobraCutter. Excellent deal, fast shipping, great communication. Thanks!!! Mike/MMissile

+1 for DAFAR

Flawless exchange of money and bolt-carrier-group.

Bought a Kestrel 4000NV and case from <span style="font-weight: bold">minuteman1970</span> (Ray Dimaio at <span style="font-weight: bold">Special Operations Tactical </span>)in the GB. Fast shipping! Thanks Ray!

Keith

Ben Huntin is amazing - shipped the product to me even before I had the chance to send my payment. Condition is exactly as described.

Received my Kestrel from minuteman1970 (Ray). Shipping was fast and communication was spot on! Purchase with confidence!

Thanks again Ray for the Group Buy!

Jon

45Boy is a pleasure to deal with. The items I purchased arrived in a timely manner and were in better shape than described.

RedMan* is also definately good to go. When it comes to customer service, he is not afraid to go above and beyond. His products ain't half bad either
wink.gif

Chris

Flawless transactions with the following.

Kelly Kyle
Pacman1612
Landcrusier
Hogshooter
Long Shot Mofo

All are GTG in my book!

Purchased some rings from Mildot.

Great communication and super fast shipping.

Sold a stock to USMCJED
Prompt payment
Both were great guys to deal with.