• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

ToroTacticalGear is excellent to deal with. Great communication and very fast shipping. Bought a LaRue SPR 1.5 mount. Mount could of passed as NEW.

Another +1 for Seuss! Just completed my second deal with him. The rifle was as advertised and he shipped promptly. I would do business again with him anytime....(except that I'm now broke having bought two of his rifles)
smile.gif

Gary

Just completed a transaction with Ben Huntin. Package was well wrapped and was as advertised. Ben Huntin is good to do business with. Shippment was on time. Good to go!

GoldenRod

Did a FTF sale to "rashgunner" today. About as nice of a guy as you could deal with. No fuss, no muss.

Also, "Slickrick" and "Banshee" are as good as they come.

Nashlaw is Good to go to deal with. would conduct business with him agan if the opportunity arose.

SPDGG was easy to deal with. Great communications and nightforce was just as described. No worries....

Will Cocke is great to deal with, bought a 7wsm off of him, and everything was as told or better. Thanks again Will.

Big +1 for Blarney

Don't let the fact he has 1 post fool ya, he's GTG.

Silky smooth $1850 deal, thanks for he trust... ENJOY!

These guys are good to go.

<span style="font-weight: bold">ToroTacticalGear</span>: Smooth and honest. $3000.00+ trade and no hassle to deal with. USPS screwed up, and he went out of his way to help! Thanks John!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Oklahoma</span>: Trouble free deal. I recieved the return stock in 3 days. Unheard of in bush Alaska. Thanks Scott!

LibertyOptics (Scott) is wonderful to deal with ! He was quick to answer all my questions. He even shipped the scope before he received my money order.

These Nikon Buckmasters scopes are great +10

Chris

Bought an FN SPR from mm128 and was very pleased. No shipping involved, I just went down to where he lives, which was about 4 hours away from me. Anyhow, Matt is a good person and straight forward. If you deal with him in the future I would expect you'd get the same.

Jon

I would like to say that I appreciate Donnie at www.bigrivertactical.com for the communication and the quick response on my Mark 4 8.5-25X50mm LR/T scope. I'm going to enjoy the scope. He is a great guy to communicate with and to do business with. Thanks again!

TBC bought a scope from him, great guy to deal with, he went above and beyond!!!!!!!!!!! and the scope was shipped in a package that a small tactical nuke couldent hurt, Mike is the mannnnnnnnnnnn

Thanks Scott! It was a pleasure. Enjoy the Leupold.
smile.gif

TBC

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scott1119</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TBC bought a scope from him, great guy to deal with, he went above and beyond!!!!!!!!!!! and the scope was shipped in a package that a small tactical nuke couldent hurt, Mike is the mannnnnnnnnnnn </div></div>

+1:
- "Patton63"
- "Jared06"
- "ksville"
- "sosicmcise"

Great communication from start to delivery. Funds/Item(s) sent just as promised. Thanks again ALL for smooth transactions.

Have a great one,
F.T.K.

Just bought a Nightforce NXS scope from Al Jones of B'ham, AL. Couldn't ask for a smoother transaction with a class guy. Great communications, tight packaging, and prompt shipment. Deal in confidence with this man. Thanks, Al.

As always, Triad Tactical is good to go! Ordered on the 5th and products arrived today!
smile.gif

Chris

Good Guy List

Just picked up an FN SPR from David (737Shark) and I could not be more pleased. The rifle is perfect--exactly as described--and he threw in a set of Badger rings for a great price too. Paid on Monday and had the rifle by Thursday. Now its time to save some more $$$ to build up an AR from one of his receivers--and move to an NFA friendly state and pick up one of his titanium suppressors.

Re: 737Shark

Just completed a transaction with Lawdog734...excellent! item better than described and fast delivery, he is definitely good to go...+1

Abrasive is another Hide member who is good to go!

Deal with confidence!

Veal

Just completed a transaction with -----Hitman----- Item was as described and was delivered in a timely manner. I would trade with him again. Thanks Hitman

I just completed two deals with EJH ,good communicaton, fast payment...two thumbs up...he's one of the good guys...I would deal with him again anytime...

I met ThunderPlains and bought some powder from him face-to-face. Good guy, items were EXACTLY as described. 100% recommend.

Just like to say Hatecal and 8416w are great to deal with! Honest, Fast and full of knowledge & willing to share to those just starting out!

Just Like to say that ToroTacticalGear is a great guy to deal with. 2nd time to deal with him and as usual money cam as usual. no hassle, great question asked as buyer, and was very nice to deal with

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Badd Kharma</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just Like to say that ToroTacticalGear is a great guy to deal with. 2nd time to deal with him and as usual money cam as usual. no hassle, great question asked as buyer, and was very nice to deal with </div></div>

+1 on <span style="font-weight: bold">ToroTacticalGear</span>. Great guy.

I'd also like to add <span style="font-weight: bold">HateCa</span> is one of the finest individuals I have ever dealt with. Excellent customer service and fine rifles.

And it is no surprise, <span style="font-weight: bold">JBW#3</span> is a pleasure to deal with. Smooth transaction and fantastic products. Can't ask for a better person and company.

Thanks Guys!

Bout forgot:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Doorkicker</span> is a good dude too (as most of you knew anyway).