• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">PJC</span></div></div>
Top Notch!!!
Great communication and a pleasure to do business with!
grin.gif

Raines

I just finished a deal with Raines on a rifle. Picked it up today and it was just like he said. New and unfired. It went from the East coast to the West coast and got it here fast. Excellent and friendly person to talk with. I would definately deal with him again. He packed up the rifle way better that factory, kind of like Fort Knox.Everything we agreed on went to plan and Raines is definately good to go!

Thanks again Mr. Raines.

+1 for Jasonbu. Great comm, fast shipping and item better than described. Thanks.
cool.gif

I just wanted everyone to know, lpd5408 is good to go. I just finished a purchace from him and everything was in perfect order, he even sent some extra parts for free!!! Thanks

Brian W is GTG. He sent payment ASAP and made a easy sale go smooth. Hope you like the parts and can put them to good use. Post pics when you can.

Dont hesitate to do buisness with Brian W

CDiPrecision is great to deal with. He offered more than fair price, prompt shipment and communication, and even threw in a couple of freebie magazines with the Kimber Raptor that I bought from him. Good guy. Deal with confidence.

I gotta say <span style="font-weight: bold">zink14</span> is one of the most outstanding guys I have dealt with. Man of his word for certain! High dollar purchase that went off without a hitch! I can't say enough positive about him! Thanks Bill!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Doorkicker</span> also gets a kind word from me. Great guy who has helped me out numerous times! I owe you both! Thanks guys!

SPDGG

Impeccable Class Act. Flawless transaction.

"Used scope" ? Pfffft, like anyone could tell it was EVER used before...I think I put more marks on it taking it out of the box than were on it when he shipped it.

'Nuff said.

Doorkicker is good people. Would do biz with him again any time! Thanks.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Youg Gun</span> is a good to go guy. He purchased a new Harris bipod and sent the payment overnight UPS. He kept in tight contact with me. Great person to deal with. Thanks again!!

+1 for SURGE Great guy and a pleasant transaction.

BUIS Looked new and he included a front sight tool. Awesome!

ALL great transactions and GTG !!:
7mmRM
Mike001
mauritz45
Brian427Cobra
BearGuide

I recently dealt with ikorman, everything went off without a hitch. GTG in my book.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Ed SniPeralez
Grand
</span>
Great communication, will not leave you doubting, item as described. Won't hesitate to recommend or do business again.

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">digitalkimchee</span></span> Paid quickly and good communication, another great buyer on the hide!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: digitalkimchee</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Ed SniPeralez
Grand
</span>
Great communication, will not leave you doubting, item as described. Won't hesitate to recommend or do business again.

</div></div>

Bearguide is as solid as it gets, I am amazed of the high quality of some of the folks on the hide!

Zink

<span style="font-weight: bold">RSR</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">BLANKSGUNS</span> are good to go. They both hooked me up with great deals! Thanks!

<span style="font-weight: bold">willsnipe</span> is GTG. Item shipped fast and received as described. Deal with confidence!

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold">SGT.Rogers #14035 </span>is good to go. great communication and fast shipment. items sent before funds received from me. trust w/ confidence.

Good Guy List

Bushmaster7 is great to deal with. I've had two dealings with him and he was great in communicating during these deals. His descriptions were accurate and conservative about the condition of the items. I would deal with him again with total confidence.

just did a trade with Asimek...he went above and beyond..even offered another piece of gear to me as he felt he was getting a better deal...

deal with confidence

dksd39 Was a pleasure to deal with, super fast payment, and great communication!!! Thanks man