• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

VSP968 beat me to the punch deal with confidence!!

Did a trade with Pro 308 and he is good to go!
grin.gif

FootSoldier is good to go. Great communication, great product prompt shipping!

Honest people abound on the hide, and these guys are all top flight good guys:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Archer</span></span> (sold him set of Badger 30mm rings -& he's in Australia)
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">JWP 475 </span></span>(sold him a USO 3.8x22)
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">Onemoretime</span></span> (sold him 2 AICS Mags)
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">tarzan</span></span> (sold him a Harris bipod)

CANAVAR is top notch. Good deal, great communication, great shipping---and a darned nice guy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dksd39</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scimitar is GTG- great rifle and a great guy to deal with. </div></div>

Thanks
Glad you like the rifle

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scimitar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">19Scout77 ain't bad either. Just has shifty eyes
smile.gif
</div></div>

Oh yea?? Well you've got paint under your finger nails!---so there...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scimitar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">19Scout77 ain't bad either. Just has shifty eyes
smile.gif
</div></div>

Oh yea?? Well you've got paint under your finger nails!---so there... </div></div>

That's just because the paint on top of my fingernails wore off.

Now, I know you're thinking........"Is he talking about Duracoat overspray or something
of the red glossy variety?"

Onemoretime and Buster are good to go guys here on the Hide.Deal with confidence.thanks

"tschiemer" is GTG. Sent the item before I sent the funds, something you don't expect.

Just did a deal with Smokin, had great communication and everything was as described.

Diggler44 is great to deal with. just got my scope from him and everything is as he said and packaging was great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooter65</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sno-man gtg on the hoodies. </div></div>

I'll second that... got my long sleeve t-shirt today. Awesome.

Sniper 2230 sent my supressor to my FFL within a day or so. It will be several months till I see it because of the long lead times on FORM 4's but my FFL says it is real nice.

308 Sniper

Two thumbs up for 308 Sniper

Excellent communications through the whole deal. Perfect packaging and fast shipment. You won't find anyone better to deal with.
Thanks!!

Here are some great guys who bought my Wichita bipod studs that were all super to deal with.

XARMOUR
MLC
mvm
jasonk
southpaw
codyb
longshuuter
Jeff Bird
Adventurer_96
lostsheep

Thanks alot guys for the purchase, fast pay and compliments.

Respectfully,
Dennis

I'm sure it has been noted here before but "lmalterna" is GTG and a great guy to deal with.

Thanks for a very smooth transaction!