• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

iFENCEuin is good to go! He purchased a GAP rifle from me, contact was fast and consistent as was the payment. Thank you very much Bobby! Enjoy the rifle!

Add 25MAN to the Superb List!!! Very smooth transaction and extremely good communication from SPF to payment. Deal with Confidence on any transaction.

Enjoy the Showstopper....that's one Hell of a rifle !!!

Centerfire1

My GTG buyers/sellers list:

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Market Garden</span></span>
Thanks for the Great service and helping me out so much! 110% GTG!
grin.gif

110len
240b
7.62willdo
ballistic1
Bill Stoffels
Bret
dontstrokeme
dtask
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Insayn
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
MWDG3
offroadr1
RAD custom
seven mm
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman

Thanks to you all!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">1legmont</span></span> is GTG! Fast payment, excellent communication- deal with confidence!

Keith

Great Transaction with Mudcat-NC.. Quick shipping and everything was exactly as was stated..

Thanks

Bill

jeffbird is a good guy to deal with, prompt payment and good commuication during the transaction. Would not hesitate to deal with jeffbird again.

Just did transaction with Captain Kirk. Excellent transaction/communication. Fast shipping. Kirk is gtg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">chpprguy</span> is good to go! </div></div>

back at you sobr!

Been building up, listed are members I recently had great transactions with......

Lason
KnabstrupperUSA
The Mechanic
Tony
mike_l
ruger1022
RicosRevenge
Joe M
SANDRAT
chpprguy
bd457
ker2222
999delta
Dark Side
freerunner

<span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">Jason_B</span></span> is GTG!
Deal in confidence....

I'd like to put this up for two people.

First one goes out for the fellas at Manners stocks!

Second is for Jrose for putting together the group buy!

Handled first class all the way.Thanks fellas!!!!!

Likewise Doorkicker was prompt on his decision, quick to pay and all around easy to do business with.

Thanks again.

I have recently dealt with the following, all smooth, quick and painless transactions.
BachelorJack & NickG.

Scott at Liberty optics is way GTG-he called to let me know some rings I wanted were in stock and shipped them impossibly quickly! thanks!

+1 for cruizer. Bought a TROMIX ar15 style lower from him and it was in exactly the condition as described. Deal with in confidience.

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: konabully</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sendero_man is top notch to do business with. Great comms & fast payment. </div></div>

Konabully is EXCELLENT !! one of the good guys for sure. fast shipping, item as promised. Thanks again
grin.gif