• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Thanks kyabrams66 for the quick shipping and good comms. Great seller.

SoundFX is GTG. Fast shipping and good comms.

I have done business with these guys. Great communications, shipped when they said, and provided tracking when UPS.

Losing Nemo
ecdbcd
jrb572

Kevin

Bought items from
<span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">birddog28
Jason_B
hudsongunner</span></span>

traded with <span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">abersfelderami</span></span>

sold items to <span style="color: #3333FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">KSP446 </span></span>

All are GTG and had great communication,
deal in confidence....

Infidel2001 and AZMAN-both great guys. Transactions smooth as silk.

Thanks Guys!
Frank

Outlaw105 is good to go!! Had a little hick up with getting this item but he work with me to get it done. Defiantly a credit to Sniper Hide, deal with confidence.

Doorkicker is a great guy to deal with. Will definitely buy/sell from him again!

PGW Coyote just showed up from Bill Stoffels. Its absolutely beautiful. Bill is a GREAT guy to deal with, and went above and beyond to let me get this from him. A+

spot69221 is GTG. Bought an AW barrel off him and it was just as described with a good deal, and packed right. Thanks, -A

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">ceylonc</span></span> is GTG! I just bought a MultiCam Eberlestock Gunslinger II and some ACST straps from him. Ceylon's Customer Service and communication have all been top-notch from start to finish of out deal.

Ceylon responded quickly to my PMs, provided quick quotes, and shipping promptly, providing a Fed-Ex Tracking number as soon as he shipped my package. I definitely recommend Ceylon for all your Eberlestock needs!

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">ceylonc</span></span> is GTG! I just bought a MultiCam Eberlestock Gunslinger II and some ACST straps from him. Ceylon's Customer Service and communication have all been top-notch from start to finish of out deal.

Ceylon responded quickly to my PMs, provided quick quotes, and shipping promptly, providing a Fed-Ex Tracking number as soon as he shipped my package. I definitely recommend Ceylon for all your Eberlestock needs!

Keith </div></div>

I just received the same thing (plus) and the above quote CANNOT be improved upon.
Duc

A few more to the list and some already there. All good to go!

Dark Side
Yachtee
Grand
trilogymac
Inline 6
doorkicker
Ghost1941
nofinger
BachelorJack
pwc001
bohem
juicehead2004
Iloveguns
ncboiler
cowboy_bravo
ARPredatorHunter

Re: Good Guy List +1 Fastford

Big +1 for Fastford. Fast shipper and just a pleasure to do business with.