• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Bought a NIB LMT MWS from 96hog. I live in California so its not as simple as most deals, but 96 hog took the time to learn the regs and sent me the gun super quick and in compliance. I am much appreciative to him for his super effort.

I also talked with him a far amount and he is a knowledgable FFL too!

He's a great asset to the board.

Thanks

Paul AKA "former naval person" is a great guy to deal with! Rifle better than described and a smooth deal. Keith

I have been remiss in updating this list since July. Here are the good members I have dealt with since then:

Hellbender
Axeman
outdoorbum
Independent
BigDKC
Teppo-Ka

I want to extend special thanks to CKA who resent an item after I botched the shipping info.

I also want to thank black_ump who made good on a refund when the postal service decided they needed the KAC covers more than I did.

All of these folks are stand-up guys.

Bought some 50 bmg and 223 once fired brass from crod1972. The 50 bmg was so nice some of it fit the case gauge and didn't need resizing. Shipped on time, clean, and good quality.

JCH was great to deal with. He packaged the scope I bought from him wonderfully. The box UPS delivered was pretty beat up, but the scope was perfectly protected. Very good transaction with great communication. JCH = GTG.

Kombar is GTG, Great communication and shipment on a trade for A USO ST10 & Aimpoint CompM2.

A+++

jcvibby is GTG. Bought a ton of 338 Lapua bullets and new brass.He shipped them lightning fast, and threw in free cases for al the brass. Took great care to pack right so there would be no dammage.
Stand up guy. Buy with confidence that he will go the extra mile to make the deal right.
Perfect transaction, goods were Better than described.
Thanks.

<span style="font-size: 14pt">GUN NUT is GTG, received item yesterday just as advertised.

Thanks,
Matt</span>

I bought a scope off of <span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">geargrinder</span></span> and just received it. Everything was as described, it was packaged well and the shipping was fast...

cbosshog79 is gtg.

His straightforward and honest approach made me happy to drop to my bottom dollar. Would do so again anytime.

-gg

Postal0311 is definitely good to go.
No BS, great comm. Don't let his FNG registration date fool you, he's been good to go in other forums quite a while too.

nmcclure is GTG, Great communication and fast shipment on my purchase of a set of Seekings 34mm high rings.

A+++

Forwardeyes is GTG, Great communication and fast shipment on my purchase of a set Badger M4 bottom metal.

A+++

Poorboyshooter is very good to deal with. I just sent him five figures for an AW 50 with S&B and it was everything and more than he said it was. He had great communication and even shipped next day to me at no extra cost, and was packaged very well. Poorboyshooter is very GTG.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Michael N</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brian Harvey is a good dude to deal with . Traded him for a rifle which showed up extremely quick and exactly as advertised . When I contacted him by phone he was pleasant to deal with and even gave me the reloading data for the rifle . I would do business with him again in a heartbeat .
Other good guys include...

Redman
M700
Arcticlight

Will add more as my feeble mind remembers. </div></div>

Thanks you for the post.
Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

<span style="font-size: 14pt">WRH51 is GTG, paid quickly and good communication from beginning to end.</span>